1-3 (Woohyun's POV)

Perfect Future

I managed to up waking up. 

Yey.

", , ..." I mumbled as I jumped out of the bed and into the bathroom.

I tried multi-tasking as much as possible and started changing into uniform. After that I continued my excessive use of the same cuss word as I grabbed whatever food seemed edible, while my bag was on one of my shoulders. 

I'm glad my family goes before me, they don't really know I hear the word '' everyday.

Or say it... Everyday.

"RUNNING DON'T FAIL ME NOW!" I shouted to myself as I ran right after locking the door to the path to my school, taking a bite of the food when I can. 

"Oh no." 

The school's gates were about to close and I was able to pass through luckily, getting a warning glare from the security guard. I checked the time and if I could just run I could make it in time to class.

"Wow you're early Woohyun!"

"Earliest ever! Even I couldn't top it!"

"And to think there wouldn't be someone earlier than Soojung!"

I have very welcoming classmates obviously.

"Well at least you reached first subject or you would've been marked absent Woohyun." The class adviser said marked me present in the attendance record.

I smiled and walked to my seat, groaning a bit the moment I sat down.

"Well what happened here?" I turned behind and saw Howon with an eyebrow raised.

"Tried setting the alarm earlier, then left my phone in the living room." I said and sighed.

I took a look at my bag to check that everything was there and luckily it's all found in it. Relaxing a bit, I took the materials for our first subject and started talking to Howon again while our teacher still hasn't arrived.

"It's time to give up your phones guys," Kevin announced as he held the box and started going around.

"Kevin hyung's on phone duty this week?" I asked the only person I spoke to so far.

"Yeah, oh look he's going to Eric hyung now." He nudged and we both looked at the two awkwardly interact and laughed a bit. When Kevin hyung finally moved on to the next person you could see the frown on his face. 

He isn't even looking at the person and and went to the next fast. Amazing.

"So how was talking to him hyung?" I asked the latter when he reached my seat and he blushed. 

"I just talked to him about some random thing..." He said, still blushing.

"But hyung, I don't think stuttering every two words is considered 'talking'." Howon said a bit loudly while he put his own phone in the container.

"Oh shush, you two are the only ones who know about it and I'd like it to stay that way." He told us as the students beside me gave their phones as well.

"Wait a minute, doesn't Eli hyung know this? You guys know almost anything about each other," I wondered and he looked at me.

"Of course he knows." I didn't believe his answer though, something was off.

"Let's talk about it later," he said and walked away to the others.

After a few minutes the door opened and our teacher finally arrived. He looked around the class, seeing that most of them are on their proper seats.

"So, I see we have a new student here. Kim Jonghyun right?"

New Student...

Oh .

I looked over to Howon when the teacher wasn't looking at the class and simply mouthed three words.

Pray for me.

---

"Okay noona I know I didn't arrive on time but I swear all I did-"

"You should be happy I can't use foul language with all of them here." Jihyun noona whispered. I walked with her to her office and you could see how pissed off she is.

"Now the guard said you barely made it, what did you manage to up this time?" She asked me after I sat down in front of her office table.

"The alarm. Now how much am I regretting?" I knew that she makes sure to pair me up with someone I'd probably like to tour, saying that 'You're young and should have fun'. Although I have to admit, she knows my type well.

"I don't know really for you but he seemed cute to me," She said.

"So not that much?"

"Depends, he doesn't have the looks you want - you are way too detailed Hyun - but Dongwoo is classmates with him if I do remember his class. Try asking him yourself." 

"I don't know if that's helpful though. Hyung tends to exaggerate..."

"Well that's for you to find out. And I have somewhere to be so we'll continue some other time." She said as she stood up, looking at her watch. While she took her belongings I left first, walking to the cafeteria.

"Hyunnie?" Kevin called, walking over to me. Well, I guess I'll just meet the others later.

"Let's talk?" I asked him.

"Can we? The others had something to do and I don't wanna be alone." He replied, holding up a small bag. "I even got food~"

"Sure, what's on the menu?"

"Not sure yet, umma packed this one."

"That means good!" I held his wrist ran to the outdoors, looking for a certain large tree.

The tree we were looking for was found and luckily unoccupied. It wasn't like those Sakura trees, nor was it what others would call the most attractive, but to my friends and I this tree was the best tree.  The tree started many friendships, including my friendship with Kevin hyung. I was stuck in a fight that time and he was crying by the tree. After some small talk and introductions we started becoming friends.

"So, what's going on with you and Eli hyung? You told me you guys already made up months ago." I asked.

"Yeah well... We didn't." He mumbled, opening one of the boxes. I wanted to get mad at him for lying, but considering his situation I felt like it just wouldn't be right.

I don't want to be another name to the list of people who hates him.

"You remember he went through quite the relationship once?" he asked and I nodded in response, remembering that it was the reason he met Kevin in the first place.

"Please don't tell any one okay?" 

"Sure," I replied, taking a piece of fruit.

"Not even Dongwoo or Hoya or Sungyeol or-"

"Yes yes I know. This'll be our own secret." I assured him and he whispered the secret to me. 

"So you introduced them? But how?"

"It was by accident actually."

"Wait, hold up," I looked at him with wide eyes, "Why'd you go to a Korean College campus? I thought your sister studies in America?"

"I have a close friend studying there... And her," he replied, mumbling the last two words.

"Was it that harsh though?"

Kevin just ignored my last question, taking a piece of fruit himself.

"Come on Kevin, I wanna know," I tried looking at him again right at the eyes. Didn't expect watery eyes and a pout though.

what did I just do.

"Oh no I'm sorry I didn't mean to," I started rambling and tried giving him a piece of the food, "say 'ah' and please don't cryy," I rambled on again. He took the piece and went back to pouting and I finally understood.

"You diva."

"I can't believe it still works on you!" He continued laughing while I crossed my arms.

"I just don't wanna do the same thing he did," I mumbled.

"Such a good saeng aren't you?" He hugged me and still went on laughing as I continued eating the food in one of the boxes 'till it was finished.

"Now if only you could be this playful to Eric hyung." He stopped his laughter the moment he heard the name, a blush evident on his face.

"Well excuse me I wasn't born to be as flirty as you."

"I am not flirty!"

"Tell that to all the new kids you toured. " He took the other box that still had food and ate the contents, still hugging me.

"It's not my fault noona made sure the ones I tour are my type," I tried to reason.

"Well then I don't think she wasn't thinking of that when she chose the kid today." 

"What do you mean?" 

"I met up with Key earlier and he told me there was this one kid who's guide didn't show up," he looked at me accusingly, "he also described him and the more I compare him with the previous ones you've toured the more I realize on how different they seem physically."

"Noona did say he was cute though," I said. We continued eating until the bell rang, signalling the end of break. We started cleaning up the place as others started walking back to their classroom.

"I guess I'll have to explain to Howon later." I told hyung while we walked back to our classroom.

"Explain what?" He asked.

"Explain why I mouthed the words 'pray for me' in first period."

"Couldn't have passed a note with an explanation or anything?" He wondered, accidentally bumping into who seems to be a new student. 

"I'm sorry," hyung said as he tried to help the other who seemed a bit out of balance. The new student just bowed and scampered away.

"Anyways, can't even pass an explanation or something in between classes?" The former asked once again.

"Too lazy. And class starts with the three most boring subjects, what do you think I do in between classes?" I reasoned.

"And to think you're the over-all second in school."

"Would've been the first if it wasn't for your crush," I teased. Nearly bumped in to the door though, nearly sacrificed my beautiful face.

"Makes him even hotter, sue me." 

"Old people these days..."

"I'M ONLY A YEAR OLDER EXCUSE YOU."

 

And there goes chapter three~ (oggifishy told you he'd be here soon ㅋㅋㅋ) Hope that was a good chapter for y'all and see you guys till the next onneee~ Bfree to subscribe if you haven't yet or comment if you want to ask or suggest and I'd be happy to see what you think

Baii~~~ *wavewave**smiles weirdly*