1-2 (Sunggyu's POV)

Perfect Future

"A friend suggested he'll give me a tour around here instead if that's okay?"

"Oh yes! I'll just tell him. He really did arrive late after all." She smiled.

"I'll go now Miss, sorry for the sudden change..." I said, my awkwardness starting to take over. The usual.

"It's fine Sunggyu-ssi, but you should go now while it's still break time."

I bowed and left the office to meet up with my first friend, who locked his arm with mine and dragged me away.

"So where are we going?" I asked him, trying to keep up with his pace. 

"We'll just go to the cafeteria so you'll meet my friends! I see you don't have to pay for your food though." He said, motioning to the bag I held. 

"Mom told me to bring it just in case I don't like the food here..."

"Oh don't worry this school has good food even if it isn't a rich kid school," he said. "And here we are~" I looked around and saw students loudly chatting as they either ate or did their homework.

If you could see the thirteenth table you can find a group work together by copying off each others notes.

And if you look at the seventh table you can see four guys goofing around while others from other tables stare at them dreamily. 

At least we know where popularity is.

"I see you've noticed the fans looking at table 7 eh?" Dongwoo said and I nodded in response. He suddenly dragged me again, this time to the table I've been looking at.

Don't tell me.

"Meet my friends circle Gyu!"

Mama ing Mia.

"Over there we have Howon - call him Hoya - he's my dance and songwriting partner, and my boyfriend~" He said as he pointed at the one who seemed the most muscular.

"Then there's Sungjong who is Hoya's cousin and the youngest here-"

"Also our number one in gossip~" The one with the baby fat cheeks added, getting a discreet hit on the shoulder from the one Dongwoo mentioned is Sungjong.

"The one who just got hit is Sungyeol and he's one of IAM's two 'model students' in terms of academics and physical appearance. He likes languages actually!" Meanwhile Sungyeol was still mumbling about the pain, and I can hear the fans' squeals.

"And last but no where near the least the dude that looks like he stepped right out of an anime is Myungsoo, if you want you can call him L. He's the other IAM model student and the one who made music club popular. Oh yeah, all of us are in the club too~" He smiled softly at my direction before continuing to focus something below.

For some reason Sungyeol seems affected.

It looks so wrong at this angle.

"You guys are quite the group." I mumbled.

Never knew I'd meet more people this fast, and to see that they're model students...

It's like I hit the jackpot.

"And guys, he's one of the new kids: Kim Sunggyu. He's in my section for now and he also likes languages!" 

After all the introductions we finally sat down and I took the seat nearby Myungsoo.

They continued eating as I took out my packed food: Ton Katsu. It's what my mom packs me every first day like it's tradition. I also took out the coffee I made at the last minute and put it at the corner, not failing to notice the silence in the group.

I looked up and saw them looking at me, most specifically my food. I noticed that Sungyeol seemed really focused on my food.

"Do you want a bite Sungyeol?" I asked him, getting a slow nod with a pout as an answer.

I cut a piece and used my chopsticks to feed him who currently looks like a child when the doctor says to open their mouth. You have to admit, it's quite adorable.

"Cute." I simply said before going back to my food, clearly seeing him blush as he chewed. I also noticed that a certain Myungsoo stopped focusing on what he was doing below.

"If you're the same grade as Dongwoo hyung, then you must same-aged right?" Sungjong asked.

"Yeah..." I answered.

And it's back to silence.

"Why would you ask that though Jongie?" Dongwoo asked.

"Sunggu hyung could be like Hoya hyung or Woohyun hyung right?"

"Speaking of Woohyun, where is he?" Hoya wondered as he poked a piece of tofu.

"He was called by the office for being late." Myungsoo said as he played with his tofu like Hoya, but he stabbed the life out of it, leaving it now minced.

"Don't play with your food," I told the two.

"Hey that's a coincidence! Gyu told me that the person who was gonna tour him was late as well!"

"If you turn out to be the one he was supposed to tour I wonder how he'd react..." Sungjong said, although his smirk seems to say something else.

"Hyun would probably be all regretful and everything." Sungyeol audibly mumbled. 

I decided to take another piece up and give it to him and he happily took it.

"Gyu hyung's the best!" He grinned and showed a thumbs up.

It wasn't long 'till we all finished up and the bell rang again. We started fixing our stuff and go on to our respective classrooms.

"Oh yeah Gyu and I won't be here later in second break since I'll start giving him the tour okay?" Said Dongwoo.

"Okay!" They replied in unison and we all started walking away from the table.

---

"You may have your break now." Our Science teacher dismissed us, causing an early ruckus in the class (like the teacher hasn't even left the door yet and I already see some stuff flying)

"So where do you wanna start the tour?" Dongwoo asked.

"Which is the furthest?"

"The labs and special subject rooms."

"Let's start there." I said and he started dragging me out of the classroom again. Once we made it out, we started walking to the first place.

Dongwoo was not kidding when he said it was far.

"Why is it so farr..." I whined and dragged my feet.

"You'll get used to it soon." He patted my back and laughed a bit.

"And here we are."

"CAN WE GET A CHAIR ALREADY MY LEGS FEEL LIKE DYING," I shouted.

"Okay!" Dongwoo dragged me to the room the first room we found and I have never felt so relieved that he dragged me. Less work for my legs.

"So this is the music room."

I looked around the big room and saw different types of instruments and equipment. There's even a small part made into a recording studio.

"For an affordable school it sure looks... rich." I said as I sat more comfortably.

"Well it's kind of what the owner of this school wanted."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'll explain more but first, let's go to the next rooms."

"Fine."

We went outside and walked to the next room.

"The owner wanted this school to be giving high class education for those who can't afford the prestigious schools. So that's what he made out of the school." 

"But how could he afford such if he doesn't raise the fees?"

"Well he's actually a very wealthy owner. Wait did you even read the school pamphlet?" Dongwoo stopped walking to ask me.

"There's a school pamphlet?"

"No wonder, well the school's owner is Lim Chang Kyun. You know him?"

"No ing way." I said.

"Hey, that's a bad word." He pouted.

"I just, never knew."

"Well you didn't read the pamphlet"

 

okayokay so i saw someone had unsuscribed *sigh* mianhe i haven't seemed to impress you *bow* miannheee... But I still managed to get 10 suscribers and thank yuu sooo much for that~

Til the next update~ *salute*