{8}

Selfish thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the nth time that night Jinyoung had to wake Jaebum from his nap, they'd been filming this drama for days and nights straight sleep have become a sort of pricey commodity, although funnily enough this time he fell asleep while some stylist was touching up his makeup since the last cut was from a dance scene and most of his sweat already ruined a huge part of it.

"You seem so tired maybe you should ask to go home for tonight, hyung." Jinyoung said, worry etching on his pretty flower boy features and though he had something that would be labeled as a tragic hairstyle Jaebum wouldn't deny that the younger boy had the looks their society would deem as good looking; small face, adorable eye smiles and soft looking light skin.

"Its okay, this would be the last scene for me for a few days I can sleep later on." he muttered half of the truth, recently being idle for long periods of time made his anxiety levels rise for reasons he knew but didn’t want to name.

"Say something’s bothering you, hmm hyung?" the other mused softly leave it to him to be so attentive. He might not be openly admitting it to the younger boy but these days he had the strangest will to overwork himself just so guilt would stop eating him up.

"Whatever it is, let's not talk about it. I'm not in the mood." he answered curtly to which Jinyoung surprisingly merely nodded he can be really pushy sometimes often leading to him losing his temper and them not being on talking terms for days but he was thankful today became an exception.

Yet the more he thought about it the reason must’ve been because he really looked so bad that no amount of pestering can change. He let out a sigh and leaned on his seat, so much for sacrifices and bad decisions. 
***

A week to Seulgi’s birthday the younger trainees made the dorm ring with ear piercing shrieks that she and Joohyun had to personally attend to just to make sure their whole neighborhood won't be knocking at their door demanding them to get out of the area.

"Why are you all screaming?" she asked hands in her ears as they show no signs of ever stopping.

"Unnie look! Look! Look!" one of them grabbed her hand and placed an iPad there giving her access to view an article she had no idea what's being talked about.

"Uhm?" she stared at them, what do they expect her to do? She didn't even understand what this is all about.

"Sheesh unnie don't you remember? The guy you said was good looking from Dream High 2," oh yeah she remembers he's indeed good looking but he's lacking in a lot of things when it comes to acting, although she had to admit his blond hair looked dashing.

"So what about that?" she saw them almost roll their eyes at her, they shouldn’t expect someone who’d gone into consecutive sleepless nights to understand them right away.

"Well he's going to debut soon! You know a duo team with another character from the same drama." she almost choked, is that all what this is about?

"Alright, so you're telling me all this ruckus was because the main lead in that drama you like was going to debut as an actor and—

"Gom." her annoyance was cut off by Joohyun's quiet voice everyone turned their eyes on her. Being the eldest she automatically gets to demand attention but something about the way she said her nickname made her uneasy.

"Is there anything wrong, unnie?" she asked while everyone held their breath as Joohyun turned to see their reactions making her eyes widen.

"Ah, no I just want to point out that there's no need to be angry." she smiled a forceful one Seulgi was sure the younger girls didn't see. "As for you, will you please try to keep quiet some of us needs rest." she said sternly to them to which they nodded their heads and proceeded to huddle in a corner talking in hushed voices about how handsome those two really are.

Joohyun turned to walk away, hips swinging lightly in an elegant fashion that Seulgi has come to accept. Sure there were times she still envied how beautiful the older girl was but they had their differences, Joohyun had troubles only she would understand and she had hers.

"Sseul." she called her eyes intent and tone s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter