...

Not Like the Others (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IX

 

Kris wasn't sure how the night had ended up like this.

He had been dancing with Suho for a while. Fortunately everyone was too busy minding their own business and they didn't receive too many looks of disapproval. They had been dancing a slow romantic song, when Kris had suddenly stopped, his hands on Suho's hips, and his eyes glued to his mouth. Suho had realized what was going on, but Kris held him firmly and he quickly cut the distance between his lips.

"What the hell, Kris!" he pushed him away, but the taller came closer again.

"I just want to try something. Stay still."

"What? No!”

It wasn’t easy to run away, because the dance floor was very crowded, so it was simple for Kris to seize the other's arms and pull him close again. He also had the advantage that Suho was drunk and shocked.

"Calm down," he said and cupped his face to kiss him again.

A while later, Suho hadn't pushed him away, instead he had leaned in, coming closer. And after seeing his car had been blocked in the parking lot outside the club, he hadn't hesitated before getting into Kris' and coming to his house.

And now less than an hour later Kris was pushing Suho against the wall, just like he had always wanted,  trying to hold the alpha in place as he kissed him avidly, their tongues fighting to lead the kiss. Suho bucked his hips forward, his crotches rubbing together, which made Kris gasp and loosen his hold slightly, giving him an opportunity to switch their places and slam Kris against the wall with such might that the taller was left breathless for a second. A second that the other used to his tongue into his mouth.

Suho kissed his cheek slowly going down towards his neck, but Kris snarled and pushed him away, making him draw away, snarling back at him.

Kris grinned before launching himself forward and pushing Suho to the bed with all his force. The bed squeaked when they both fell on it, struggling to dominate the other.

Kris finally managed to pin him down, holding his wrists firmly above his head while forcing his legs open with his. He smiled breathlessly, leaned in and teasingly the side of his neck. It was a gesture that only submissive partners allowed, since the neck was one their most vulnerable areas.

“This is absurd,” Suho growled menacingly deep in his throat, but Kris knew he had him immobilized. His lips joined his tongue soon, and he kissed and on his neck, holding his wrists with only one hand to his shirt, until Suho relaxed and accepted his defeat.

 

*

 

“Yes. Mm-hmm. I understand, but he’s not here, so I- Yes, I’m his assistant. Byu- I mean, Park Baekhyun. Yes, I have,” Baekhyun rolled his eyes, since he was alone in Suho’s office.

Chanyeol stepped in and placed a folder on the desk. Baekhyun thanked him with a small smile.

“I don’t know where he is. Yes, sir, of course I called. The janitor says his car isn’t in the parking lot, and there’s nothing else I can do, but I assure you that I can- Yes, I am an omega, but I don’t see how that’s relevant? Sir, my boss is Suho, he's absent, I’m the second in charge of this area, if you don’t want to talk to me you can speak to our supervisor Kim Minseok, but I don’t think that he- Of course, right away.” Baekhyun transferred the call and snorted.

“Something wrong?” Chanyeol asked.

“Some insufferable idiot looking for Suho,” Baekhyun took a sip of his water and checked the time on his phone. “Where the hell is he anyway?”

“Kris doesn’t answer the phone either. If they had found mates they could at least have texted us by now. It’s almost ten.”

Kai dashed into the office then, not bothering to knock.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter