Going to S.H. High School

Never Would Have Thought We'd Be Together

-So Young-

The whole week, my mother and I went to different shops, bought me new school materials, new luggage, S.H. high school uniform, and a lot of other things to get me ready for S.H. high school. When I got home I packed all the stuff that I needed, such as books, clothes, school materials, etc., into my new luggage.

-A week later, Saturday morning-

“Hey, So Young, are you ready to go to your new school?” asked Chung Hee oppa.

“Yeah,” I replied.

“Did you pack all your stuff in your bag already?” asked my mother, looking kind of worried.

“Yeah, I did, Mom. Don’t worry, I got everything,” I replied reassuring her.

“Okay, good. did you bring your money? Oh, and don’t forget your phone and the charger,” my mom said again, worried.

“Mom, its okay. Don’t worry, I remembered everything,” I replied reassuringly.

*Ding Dong* I heard the bell ring. I walked to the door and then opened it up, “Who is it?”

“Hey, So Young,” Onew said excitedly. “We’re here to pick you up.”

“Oh, umm…how did you guys know I passed?” I asked, confused. “And how did you know that today I was gonna go to the school?”

“I called,” said Chung Hee oppa. “I got worried, and I didn’t want you to go to an unknown place by yourself, since I know that you were gonna get all freaked out and nervous."

I looked at Chung Hee oppa, smiling really big, because I know that he didn’t like SHINee but still called them because he got worried and knew that I would get nervous. I ran to hug him really tightly. “Thank you, Oppa, you’re the best.”

I then looked over at my mom. She looked really worried and sad, as if she was gonna cry any moment now, so I ran to hug and kiss her. “Mom, don’t worry about me, okay? I’ll be fine. I’ll come back on the weekends, so don’t worry, and please look after your health, and don’t overwork, and get stressed out too much."

My mom looked at me, her eyes serious and strong, “I know. Don’t worry about me; worry about yourself, since you have to do everything by yourself now. And even though I am not there, remember to eat 3 meals a day. Don’t miss any, and eat healthy food, and don’t just buy packaged food. And also don’t stay up late and

I cut my mom off. “I know, Mom, don’t worry,” I stressed again.

“Sorry, it’s just that it’s the first time you’re leaving my side, so I just got a little paranoid,” said my mom.

“That’s okay; anyway, I got to go now. Bye, Mom. Bye, Chung Hee oppa.” Chung Hee oppa handed me my luggage and bag.

“Here, I’ll carry that for you,” Minho offered.

“Thank you, Minho,” I said.

I hugged my mom and brother a second time, went out the door, and then mom my yelled out “So Young remember to turn on your phone so that I can call you, and also remember to call me!”

“I know, Mom! Bye!” I waved and closed the door.

SHINee and I then went into the car.

“That was cute,” Key said, smiling.

“Shut up,” I got embarrassed and looked away.

“Don’t worry, Noona. We know that you really love your oppa and mom. You don’t have to get embarrassed about it,” Taemin said.

“That’s right. And we also really love our parents and siblings, but it’s just that since we’re celebrities, we can’t see them whenever we want to anymore, so we’re actually envious of you,” Minho said.

I realized that it’s true. Since celebrities have a lot of fans and paparazzi following them, it’s gonna create problems if they go home, and some fan finds out where they lives, stalk them, and tell other fans. It would just create problems and trouble for their families.
So after hearing that, my mind kind of changed about celebrities, because living in fame, you have to give up a lot of things, and you also have your own problems and troubles you have to deal with. It’s not just a carefree life where you have girls adoring you.

Then I turned around faced them.

Onew looked at me, and whispered, “Hey, So Young, do you want to know something?”

I then turned to face Onew “What?”

“Even though Key might be arrogant, selfish, annoying and a jerk sometimes, he has a sister-complex kind of thing, he is really overprotective and nice to his little sister,” whispered Onew.

“What? Really? When I look at him, he seems like the kind of brother who would bully his little sister!” I shouted out accidentally.

“What did you say?!” Key glared at us.

“Oopsies!” I said, scared.

“Hyung, why did you tell her about my sister?!” Key glared at Onew.

“I am sorry, I just wanted to cheer her up,” Onew said, also scared.

“Calm down, Key,” Jonghyun said. “She’s going to meet your sister anyways, since she is going to be a freshmen.”

“What?! Key’s sister is at S.H. high school, too?!” I asked in shock “And she’s the same age as me?”

“Yeah, and don’t worry his sister is really nice, almost the exact opposite of him,” Jonghyun said jokingly.

We all started laughing.

“Oh yeah, speaking of freshmen year, So Young, you might be in the same class as Taemin,” Minho said.

“Really?! Taemin is also a freshmen?!" I asked in surprise.

“Uh huh, so please take care of me from now on, So Young noona,” Taemin said, smiling.

I smiled back at him.

We arrived at S.H. high school, and we all got out of the car.

I looked at S.H. high school and became amazed at how big it was. “Is this really the school I am going to go to from today onward?”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys, yesterday i had to go to the dentist to get 2 OF MY HEALTHY TEETH OUT, because i had to get ready to get my braces on next week, and trust me it was painful, i don't mean when they did it, but i meant after they did it and  the numbnes went away. i mean seriously i was tired, irritated, and annoyed the whole day yesterday, so i couldn't really think about writing my fanfic, so anyways i am so sorry. i'll try to update on time from now on, so please enjoy this chapter, feel free to comment and subscribe, and bye now.