Chapter 7: Because I said so!

Cotton Candy

L and Krystal are reunited after 4 long years, they went to the garden part of the hotel and talk. "I miss you! And I have a proposal." Krystal greeted L as if nothing happened. "Today's weather is seemingly greatly, don't you think?" Krystal trying to set a mood. "Hmm.." L replied gazing at her. Krystal smiled.

 

"Actually, I'm here because I wanted to tell you personally that I'm sorry." Krystal said with a sad smile. "I grow up with pain and I didn't know how to cope life without it. I'm grateful that you accepted me even knowing that fact. So, I don't want to lose you. That's why with an apology, I also came with a proposal. Will you be my forever?" Krystal proposing to L smiling with one knee bent and both hands on her cheeks. People passing them have mixed reactions. L is caught off guard and is speechless. "Are you going to say no to a pretty girl like me?" Krystal stands up, pout and crosses her arms. "NO! It's not that." L replied. "It's been a while and I'm surprised. And..." L clouded by thoughts can't continue with what he is saying. "Ok. I'll accept that as a yes then!" Krystal exclaimed in glee as she hugged L. "Are you sure about this?" L still confused. "YES!"

 

Meanwhile, back in Seoul, Victoria called SungYeol to meet up at a cafe. "It's been a long time, sunbae!" SungYeol greeted Victoria who's sitting by the window and drinking her hot chocolate. "4 years isn't long." the two laughed at Victoria's joke. "Whta's the reason for this meet up?" SungYeol asked. "Though Krystal hasn't fully recovered, she insisted on going to where L is. So I gave her information that day I asked you where L is." Victoria answered and continued "She's actually came up with a proposing plan. She thinks L is her key in life. And I think so too." Victoria smiled. "So what's the point of this meet up?" SungYeol reacting like whatever. "I need you to tell L that..." 

 

"How are you so sure that this will work, sunbae?" SungYeol asked questioning everything about their plan.

 

"Because I said so.. and besides, all facts are true!" Victoria smiled and pinched SungYeol's cheeks.

 

The two of them talked the whole night with a beautiful scheme.