Chapter 2: The Masochist

Cotton Candy

"Hmmm..argh! Blood! Finally. It took me forever, ah this metalic smell of blood gives me so much pleasure."

"Oh..who are you? Reader? Why? What? Just because..?"

"Ok, my name is Jung Soo Jung but you can call me Krystal. I'm in the middle of cutting my legs. Why? Because the pain relaxes me. The smell of blood arouses me like falling in love. Anyway, I'm going to take a shower after this. It will sting and that's the most exciting part." Krystal exclaiming in glee.

 

My name is Krystal Jung, let me tell you about myself. I barely remember my childhood but if I could forced myself, the only thing I really remember was my mom hitting me anywhere and with anything. She said if I wasn't born our family will still be together. I don't really know what she means nor will I even know, I'm living by myself now and it has been over 10 years since I've contacted any of my relatives. I have a neighbor that's very fond of me and is worried sick that I might kill myself one day because of what I do to myself. Even if I no longer have contact with my family or relatives, the pain my mom left me remains. I can't go on a day without cutting myself. Anyway, I'm actually going to a blind date that the neighbor that's fond of me set me up. She said that he's the perfect match for my personality and we will like each other. Gotta go, bye!