Chapter 8: Making babies

Cotton Candy

SungYeol called L to meet privately. " was updated by Victoria sunbaenim. Congratulation, you got the girl." SungYeol said. "I'm thinking of turning her down." L gush his thoughts to SungYeol. "W-what!? Why?" SungYeol surprised. "She's yet to recovered. I might be in the way. That is if ever she recovers. People like us, we needed to be separated in order for us to live normally. The incident that happened 4 years ago might happened again, and I can't let that happen. She mightend up dead next time." L disclosed his thoughts. "Let me tell you something that inflicts pain without needing someone to die.." SungYeol oddly smiling while he tells L the things Victoria instructed him to do.

 

Meanwhile, Krystal is back at the hospital with Victoria for follow up check up. Krystal was allowed to go home a week before she met L. Victoria and Krystal had lunch after the check up and talk for about future plans. "Unnie, I'm happy now. Though I'm not fully recovered, I can say that I will not do things hassly." Krystal affirmed Victoria. "But you're someone who entails pain in order to live. The doctors explained that it's not completely gone or will it ever dwindle, it's somewhat your defense mechanism because life is overwhelming for you." Victoria said as a matter of fact. "I know." Krystal sadly replied. "That's why I came up with a plan that I know favors your need." Victoria capriciously said. Krystal astonished by the sudden change of mood of Victoria "huh?"

 

"W-what!? You want me to do what!?" L blurted loudly. SungYeol and L had been talking about making babies and things that are relevant to it. They decided to talk at the nearby park where mostly mothers and their children go. "Sit down! People are looking!" SungYeol trying hush L. "But you're telling me to insert my..my.." L can't even finish what he's saying. "Hush!" SungYeol said as he keeps his head down, bypassers are looking at them weirdly. "It was definitely a bad idea to talk in a park." SungYeol just had it, face palm himself in disappointment. Surprisingly L doesn't know a thing about making love. SungYeol dragged L out of the park and decided to talk to their apartment.

 

Unlike SungYeol, Victoria was smart enough to invite Krystal at her place and talk about the same thing to Krystal. "Are you sure? Isn't it supposedly pleasureable rather painful?" Krystal surely knows that making love is something that is fun based on the she watched before. "No, specially if you're new to it." Victoria said flat as she drinks a cup of tea. "So you're telling me, I can sense pain if it's my first time only? How about the rest of it?" Krystal obviously looking forward on the future terms. "Well, from time to time you can experiment." Sticking her tongue out, Victoria said sheepishly.

 

L and Krystal meet up at a cafe to talk about the said proposal. "Ladies first." L suggested that Krystal start first. "Okay, then I want at least 3 children. Nothing less than that." Krystal blurted out. "Okay!" L agreed immediately. "When will be the wedding?" L asked. "Wedding? As soon as possible, if you want." Krystal and L smiling sheepishly together.

 

They both laughed and is finally happy.

 

Epilogue:

 

"For every love making you do, there's a chance that you'll get pregnant. That's 9 months the most, it is very painful and there will be ranging hormones. I'm sure you'll enjoy it." Victoria said to Krystal, totally convincing Krystal about her future with L.

 

"Ah, before I forgot. For every love making you do with Krystal, there's a chance that she'll get pregnant. That's 9 months the most, it is very painful and there will be ranging hormones. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Specially since you're the cause of it." SungYeol convincing L the long term relationship he'll have with Krystal.

 

So why Cotton Candy?

-I strongly believe that when you fall in love it taste sweet just like a cotton candy, it melts and when it's gone the sweetness is overwhelming that you don't know if you want more or you should stop and drink water first before eating another one.

 

The end. For now.

---

Thanks for tuning in.

XoXo