Chapter 3: You?

Cotton Candy

L sat by the window looking at people who passes by the coffee shop he's in. SungYeol promised him that this is the last time he will help him find a suitable partner. The last time SungYeol set him up was with a psycho, the girl was willing to do anything he asked but then she would asked to do the same thing for him to experience. L isn't exactly the type to of person to be submissive instead he wants to be the dominant, the only one in charge, they didn't last long probably less than 100 days. Krystal, on the other hand, is running very late to the blind date set up by her friend. Victoria, the neighbor who's fond of her, set Krystal up with a colleague's friend. Krystal never really had a boyfriend nevertheless she was always dating but once they got to know her true nature of being obsessed with blood and pain, no one can handle such bizarre behavior and just end up leaving her. There was one sunbae that liked Krystal a lot but when Krystal asked him to cut her, he was unwilling to do so and when Krystal cut herself infront of him, that sunbae immediately left and was traumatized, didn't speak to her ever again.

 

L was wondering what happened to his date, he was waiting for more than an hour by now, too bored and pissed he left the cafe. When L opened the door he meets Krystal who clumsily tripped infront of him. "I'm sorry?" L not really apologizing but it's say it out of courtesy. "No, no it's ok." Krystal smiling at him. L nodded and head out. Krystal looks at the people inside the cafe, she was sent by Victoria an sms what her date will wear but no  one matches instead of leaving Krystal sat by the window, where L left, order herself a drink and send Victoria an sms saying that the guy she set her up with didn't came.

 

L received aa sms from SungYeol asking where is he, his date is waiting at the cafe. L called SungYeol "Hyung, I was there for more than an hour and she wasn't so I left. I'm already at the park near my apartment." L explaining himself and a little pissed. "I'm sorry about that, she must have been doing some errands. Wait for her there. I'll send her a message to go to where you at. I thought I told you that this will be the last. Bare with her, please."  SungYeol answered back and end the call.

 

Krystal runs to where L is at, she thought that the man looks familiar and as she got close to him "I'm sorry that you have to wait." Krystal almost out of breathe apologized to L. L turn his head "YOU!?"