Chapter 6: Proposal

Cotton Candy

L is walking by the seashore watching the sun as it sets down the vast ocean view, it had been 4 years after the incident with Krystal. L still reminisce the time he and Krystal spent together. After he was scolded by SungYeol the night of the incident, Victoria called and asked to talk.

 

Victoria made it clear to L that Krystal had been abused as a child and she fights to survive growing up, a neighbor reported to Seoul's Welfare Ministry regarding the abused and Krystal was separated to her family since then. Even though she was no longer abused, Krystal has a deep fixation about pain and blood, for every mistakes [big or small] she makes she punishes herself. Victoria explaines to L why she picked him as well, SungYeol was on a hunt to find the perfect girl to his friend and Victoria had asked him to describe this friend of his. She then came to know he has the same compulsion with blood and pain, and he knows that he is different from others yet have control over things and to act normal. That convinced Victoria to set them up, but didn't know it will end up a complete fiasco. And because it was Victoria who insist to set them up, it was ought to Victoria to set them apart.

 

And so, L reflect on himself for the past 4 years. Aside from that, L had been wondering how he is compel by blood and pain, he doesn't remember anything that triggered it like there's this blank memory from his childhood that he just can't remember. That's why he thinks nothing had changed, that's why he has to meet Krystal someday as she might be the key to his life and just because.

 

Upon returning to his hotel, Krystal was there to greet him.

 

"I miss you, oppa! And I'm here for a proposal."

 

---

1 or 2 chapters left 'til this end.

 

XoXo