Chapter 5: End of ties?

Cotton Candy

The siren sound of the ambulance passes throughout Seoul, inside is Krystal fighting for her life and with her is Victoria.

 

Flashback

Victoria and SungYeol are acquantance having been met in a charity event. They're the ones who set up L and Krystal due to the fact that both have striking matching obsession with pain. Krystal talked about being grateful knowing L and since his birthday is coming she is going to surprise him with the best gift ever. Krystal decided the event is going to be at her place, L will come first, Victoria and SungYeol can come later. SungYeol, knowing L, decided to go with Victoria just to be sure.

 

Upon entering the vicinity, SungYeol is having all sorts of terrors in his head. Victoria, on the other hand, is thinking maybe L is the one for Krystal. They've entered the apartment of Krystal and blood is the first thing they've noticed at the hallway. Like every horror movie they've watched, the whole place is covered in a pool of blood. They've found L in the corner of the room, rocking his body against the wall. "She said I could do it." L murmur to himself. SungYeol asked what happen and where is Krystal. L pointed at her bedroom. Victoria in shocked and knocked the door, which is locked, asking at the same time if Krystal is okay. L continued "She locked herself in." SungYeol grabbed L by his collar and asked "Are you sure? Or did you locked her!?" SungYeol is controlling himself. The door opened and Krystal is standing there with an eerie smile on her face and covered with blood from head to toe "I. . ." Krystal couldn't continue with what she's saying and collapsed. Victoria called 119 and an ambulance took care of everything.

 

End of flashback

 

SungYeol and L is being investigated by the police of what had happen. SungYeol mostly did the talking, stating that L is her boyfriend and is shocked by what they saw and explained that Krystal was always been fascinated with blood and pain, it was supposed to be his birthday celebration but when they came that was all they saw.

 

When the police dismissed them, SungYeol asked L of what actually happened. L explained he was handed by Krystal her special blade. The blade is from her mother who wishes her dead, he took it by his hand and asked Krystal what it is for. Krystal said "I would like to honour you my body. It is now yours, as yours is mine." SungYeol got mad at L and asked "And you went all out for it!?" controlling his temper, since they are at the park near the vicinity. L explained that he liked the idea and cut Krystal here and there, legs and arms but something is stopping his actions for some reasons and that got Krystal unsatisfied and took the blade with her at the bedroom and then locked herself where they came it and found him.

 

The ambulance just arrived Guk Il Hospital, Victoria gave the same information that SungYeol gave to the police [leaving L out of the crime scene] to the doctors and nurses. Krystal have been in and out of the hospital for the past 10 years with history of suicidal and being battered by her own mother. It wasn't new to the doctors that she's still the same and has been ordered to place in the psychiatric ward after she recovers at the emrgency room and intensive care unit. Victoria asked for Krystal's chart but the nurse is not allowing her to see as she is not a relative, then the attending doctor passes by and asked if Victoria is now her guardian. Victoria answered yes and claimed that she was the one who found Krystal at that state. The doctor explained that Krystal needed to be hospitalized for quite some time and gave her the chart.

 

Chief complain: try to kill self

Diagnosis: Suicidal secondary to abuse

 

Victoria shocked by the chart Krystal has. She called SungYeol and asked to talked to L, "It isn't your fault but this is the end of your relationship with Krystal. Goodbye."