Chapter 4: Surprise!

Cotton Candy

It was true that Krystal was what L needed, she's the perfect partner. But to Krystal, L was like something from a fantasy that came to life. They went out and about like normal couple for a few days but came to realized that it bore them to not being themselves to a point that they started to say what they like for their partner to be. For L it was like hearing music to his ears - I mean, the girl wants to feel pain in a different kind of level - it was amazing, then he started creating plans in his head. An eerie smile creep on his face.

 

It didn't take long before they know it, they've become a couple. Like normal couple they date to the usual parks and movie theatres but they made sure they go to secluded areas of where no one can see they inflict pain. Sometimes, just to excite things L would make a show where they are. Just like a minor prank, L place his right foot ahead of Krystal for her to trip infront of many bypassers and of course everyone around them would be like why. Or when he's supposed to call her, he pulls her hair forcefully instead. And when they hold halds, L would sneak in an electric hand shocker ever so often for a long period of time. And Krystal is just a full on supportive of everything.

 

Krystal invited L to her place. It was his birthday and Krystal has the perfect plan/birthday gift. Once L arrived, she suprised him and handed him the gift. A blade.

 

---

Feel free to comment. Thank you!