Chapter 1: The Sadist

Cotton Candy

Hi! My name is Kim MyungSoo, but you can call me L. Do you know L of Death Note? If I have that notebook it would be my pleasure to inflict pain to whoever and that would give me so much happiness. Anyway I'm on my way to a Sogaeting [소개팅], my good friend SungYeol set me up with what he called my perfect partner. Like there's someone out there that can handle what I do. Let me first let you know about me..

 

I was born in a very loving family but as a kid, I have so many questions. One day my dad saw me burying something in the garden. My dad just passed by me but then questioned me the next day. It was a dead bird, I told him that it was already useless without its wing so I figured why not end it and I buried it alive. Then when my brother was born, all their attention was always on him, he was always crying and on the time that he was I made sure that he cries. My dad came to me and asked me why does MoonSoo have scratches on both arms and legs, I told dad that MoonSoo was quiet so I thought he was dead and that's why he has those. 

 

I don't know why but seeing someone in pain made me feel happy inside, I don't know if someone is willing to be my human lab rat that I can experiment my methods of pain.

 

Anyway, I'm just going to have to act normal until I could no longer hold it.