Emotion Explosion

A Journey of Memories

Jihoon was sitting on a bus on his way towards where Hoshi had told him to meet up. It took a while before he reached his stop, but when he walked off the bus he started wandering if this was the wrong place. It looked like he was in the middle of nowhere. There were no people in sight, and only a few houses along the road. When he couldn`t see Hoshi anywhere he took his phone out of his back pocket, but... there was no reception. Why now?! Jihoon thought. What was he supposed to do now? He stood there staring at his phone a few minutes, before he realised that he doesn`t have some sort of super power, and that staring is not going to do anything other than make his eyes dry. He sighed, and just as he was about to sit down and wait for another bus, he felt someone wrapping their arms around him from behind. Jihoon flinched and turned his head, and saw that it was none other than Hoshi, who was grinning more than ever. He felt his body relax slightly at the touch, but it tensed right up again when his scar suddenly started hurting. He winced in pain and squeezed his eyes shut, grabbing the fabric above the scar with win hand. An image of Hoshi, just slightly younger, flashed in his mind. Jihoon felt shivers travel down his spine when he noticed that crimson blood was splattered all across his usually good looking face, and drenching his clothes. However, despite all the red stains, he didn`t look scary at all. He looked sad.

"Jihoon! Are you okay?" Jihoon opened his eyes upon hearing Hoshi`s worried voice. As soon as he opened them the pain disappeared completely.

"Y-Yeah, I`m fine..." He answered, and looked up at Hoshi`s worried expession, but lowered his eyes immediatly as the sight reminded him of what he had just seen. Could it have been... a memory..? He felt someone grab his hand and drag him forward. He stumbled slightly and quickly looked up.

"Where are we going?" Jihoon asked. Hoshi was mysterious from the beginning, but now he was straight up dangerous. However, something in him forced him to move, to follow this man. His mind was torn between running away, and trying to find out more. The latter ended up winning, because he had this feeling in his stomach. A feeling that the blond man could be trusted, even if just a little. So he let the blonde drag him away.

 

************

 

After having something to eat, Seungcheol threw himself onto the bed, and stared at the ceiling above him. It was lonely not to have the pressence of another person in the appartment. I wonder what Hoshi wanted with him? Something about that thought bothered him. ...Hoshi? A blond male, looks like he`s about 20, a little over 175 cm, and... he claims to be Jihoon`s childhood friend... He fits the description perfectly. He chewed on that thought a few more seconds before sitting up abruptly, grabbing his phone. There was nothing. Jihoon hadn`t sent a new message in 25 minutes. He pressed the speed dial for Jihoon`s number and then pressed call. No answer. He tried again. Nothing. He decided to send a message and pray to the gods that it gets trough. He sent the message and jumped off the bed, calling Seunkwan instead. Even if it was just suspicion, Seungcheol would send every availabe person to make sure his Jihoon was safe. That`s the most important goal he has in his life, and he can`t handle to fail again.

"Hello?" It sounded like Seungkwan`s mouth was stuffed with food, which it probably was.

"Seungkwan, I think I know who the murderer is. Jihoon is in danger." 

 

**********

 

They had to walk for a while, before the taller of them stopped, making the smaller crash into his back. Jihoon looked past Hoshi and saw that they had arrived at a house. It looked very empty and abandoned at the outside. Hoshi opened the door, and as soon as they entered the one story house, a nostalgic feeling spread throughout his entire body. Feeling his phone vibrate slightly in his pocket he unlocked it and saw that the reception was back, and that Seungcheol had sent him a message. 'Get as far away from Hoshi as you can. I`ll explain later.' Ignoring his boyfriend`s advice he took a few steps into the livingroom and looked around. Then he realised, he had seen this before. In the dream, or rather, the memory he had on the first night in Seungcheol`s apartment. The memory of the murder that happened. The muder that happened here, in this very house. Jihoon looked at Hoshi standing behind him with his head held low. He raised his head and looked into the smallers eyes with a very serious exression. Jihoon suddenly felt very woozy and struggled with keeping his balance. He soon felt like the world was spinning underneath him and collapsed to the floor. "I`m sorry, but there is something I want you to remember," he heard the unclear voice of Hoshi say, before he fully lost consciousness and was engulfed by darkness.

 

***********

 

Seungcheol had been picked up by Seungkwan, and they were now on their way to where Jihoon`s location was according to his phone. He could feel panic arise in his chest as it clenched inside him, but tried his best to keep calm so he could focus on the situation at hand. He uneasily bounced his left leg up and down as he waited for the car to reach their destination. The worried glances of his friend went unnoticed as he desperatly looked out of the window trying to look for any sign of either Jihoon or Hoshi. Hopefully the message had reached his boyfriend and he was now running as far as he could from that dangerous person. Seungcheol suddenly felt a hand on his leg, stopping it from bouncing.

"It`s going to be fine. Jihoon is a very strong person, and you know that." The seriousness in Seungkwans voice was kind of surprising at first, but he could feel himself slowly calm down.

"We`ll be there in five minutes," said the police officer behind the steering wheel, clearly noticing the impatience of the pair of friends in the back.

Just like the man had said, five minutes later they arrived at a house which Seungcheol recognised as the house where Jihoon`s family used to live before... that happened. Half of the police officers climbed out of the cars and drew their guns as they approched the front door. Seungcheol hurried after them with Seungkwan following closely behind, drawing his own gun. One of the strongest of the officers kicked down the door and ran in with his gun aimed in front of him. Seungcheol had to wait for everyone else to enter before he ran in behind them. When he had made it into the livingroom he looked around for any signs of his boyfriend.

"Seungcheol!" His head snapped towards the direction of the voice, and he immediatly hurried to the back of the couch in the middle of the livingroom. As soon as he saw what was happening behind the furniture his eyes widened in shock. Jihoon was sitting on the floor with Hoshi embracing him tightly, mumbling what sounded like "I`m sorry" over and over again. The police people were able to pry him off Jihoon who was just sitting there, staring out into space with wide and teary eyes. They put handcuffs on Hoshi just in case and guided him towards the front door, when he suddenly started sobbing, tears streaming from his eyes while he continued mumbeling incoherent words. Seungcheol could only comprehend some of the words, like 'I`m sorry', 'I didn`t want this' and lastly 'I love you.' Pushing his confusion to the side for the moment he turned his attention back to his boyfriend. He knelt down and placed one hand carefully on Jihoon`s  shoulder, bringing the other hand to lift up the smallers chin to make him look up at him. Their eyes locked, but Seungcheol noticed right away that something was wrong. Jihoon`s eyes were completely void of emotions and his arms were lying limp at his sides.

He looked like he had become a doll.