Hey Brother

A Journey of Memories

 

Hoshi put the phone back into his back pocket. The expresion on his face was something between excitment, fear, and concern, but the excitement quickly took over and a grin spread across his face. He stood up from the old and bloodstained couch he had been sitting on and went into the bathroom to shower and get ready. He had been living in the house he still had nightmares about ever since it became abandoned. It was his own way of punishing himself for his sins. He was going to get proper punishment soon, but he had one last wish before that, and that was what he was planning on fulfilling today. Hopefully. 

The house had no lighting on and hadn`t been cleaned in about a year, but that was just fine for him. It was his own way of covering up the past. Hoshi soon got done in the bathroom, but there was still some time left before Jihoon would arrive so he quickly made something to eat first. When he was done, he walked out the front door, his heart beating hard in his chest. Hoshi walked down to the road and found Jihoon standing there with his back facing him, looking impatient. He sneaked up on the smaller boy as quietly as he could, then he s his arms around his waist. He could feel Jihoon flinching, and quickly turning his head to face Hoshi. Jihoon seemed to be relaxing in his touch, when he suddenly tensed up again. He squeezed his eyes shut in what looked like pain and grabbed at the fabric over what Hoshi knew to be a scar. That scar was a reminder of his sins. No matter how much time passes, that scar will never dissapear.

"Jihoon! Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. He could see that Jihoon was remembering something, and although that was what he wanted, there were some things he absolutely did not want Jihoon to remember.

"Y-Yeah, I`m fine..." Jihoon said as he opened his eyes and looked up at Hoshi, then immediatly looked down again. That was a bad sign. He has to remember that as soon as possible. Hoshi grabbed Jihoon`s arm and dragged him to their destination. To the house where everything went wrong.

"Where are we going?" Jihoon asked, and Hoshi could hear slight fear in his voice, but he didn`t answer.

 

When they arrived at the house, Hoshi stopped walking. He felt Jihoon crash into his back, and a small, sad smile formed on his face, before quickly dissapearing again. He opened the door and allowed Jihoon to come in and look. He seemed to recognise the place in the back of his mind as he looked around the living-room. He didn`t seem to notice the bloodstains on the couch though. Hoshi looked down preparing himself for the risk he was taking. When Jihoon turned around, he lifted his head, and looked into the smaller`s eyes with a serious expression. He watched how Jihoon began to sway and stumble, eventually falling to the floor.

"I`m sorry, but there is something I want you to remember," Hoshi said with a quiet voice before Jihoon closed his teary eyes. The sight hurt his heart more than he thought it would, but it was going to be worth it.

At first, Jihoon was just laying still, but after a few minutes he started to become pale. He soon began shifting in discomfort and breathing unevenly, as sweat was quickly forming on his forehead. Hoshi frowned, and picked up the unconscious boy, setting him down again behind the couch. He couldn`t bear to watch Jihoon suffer like this. This kept going for about 20 minutes. Hoshi was now becoming very worried. Jihoon looked as pale as a ghost now, and was making small whimpering sounds, sometimes mumbling "Why" with a very pained voice. At this point, Hoshi didn`t even care if Jihoon remembered what he had been wanted, he didn`t want Jihoon to suffer. That was not what he had meant to do. He walked behind the couch, kneeling down, and grabbing the suffering boy`s shoulders. He shook him, trying to wake him up. When that didn`t work he started panicking. He tried shaking even harder. 

"Jihoon, wake up!" He tried slapping Jihoon`s cheek. "P-please... wake up." His eyes were tearing up, nothing worked. He was about to slap him again, when Jihoon`s breath suddenly slowed down and became even again, almost too even. He just lay still for a minute, before slowly opening his eyes. Hoshi let out a breath of relief, and helped the boy sit up. "Jihoon...?" He didn`t respond. "J-jihoon..." No response. "Jihoon!" He was now shouting, tears threatening to spill over, but Jihoon was just looking down, expressionless. Hoshi hugged Jihoon tightly, rooking back and forth, not sure if he was doing it for Jihoon or for himself. His breathing was getting heavy quickly, and he could feel himself beginning to tremble all over. He was starting to become lightheaded, when suddenly his door burst open. He didn`t bother looking behind him, he already knew who it was. If only they had come a little earlier... He started mumbling words he couldn`t comprehend himself. Someone shouted something, and he was soon being pried off Jihoon by some police officers. He continued mumbeling stuff as he was cuffed and taken outside. He then suddenly burst out in tears and sobs, unable to hold it back any more. This was all his fault. Why could he never do anything right?

 

*****One day later******

 

Seungcheol was very worried, so he had taken Jihoon to a doctor. The doctor said that he was just very traumatized, that he`d wake up from that state soon. He also said that trauma can last for a very long time, and that when Jihoon wakes up he`d probably have a hard time calming down. Seungcheol was getting very worried now. It had already been a day, and Jihoon was just sitting on the bed staring into space. He was starting to wander what was going on in his head, but then decided he probably didn`t want to know.

He was now just sitting there on the bed looking at his boyfriend. He suddenly realized that none of them had eaten since yesterday, so he hurried out into the kitchen to make them something. Hopefully the traumatized boy could still eat. Seungcheol started making Jihoon`s favorite food and smoothie, hoping it would help somehow.

When he was done he walked back into the bedroom with the food and smoothie on a tray, trying to keep a smile on for Jihoon`s sake. However, the smile quickly dissapeared when he saw Jihoon. He had crawled over to a corner in the room, pressing himself as close to the two walls as humanly possible, hugging his knees. Seungcheol dropped the tray, running over to the trembeling boy quickly, the smoothie spilling all over the floor. Jihoon was crying with terrified eyes. Seungcheol kneeled down, and wrapped his armes around the poor boy. He rubbed circles on his back trying to calm him down, with a frown on his face.

"Shhh, it`s okay. Everything is okay, it`s over now. It`s over." He said soothingly, feeling his shirt become wet from Jihoon`s continuously streaming tears.

They sat there like that for half an hour, and Seungcheol was starting to get numb in his legs from sitting like that for so long, but he didn`t care. Jihoon had calmed down a little now. He was still tremeling, but he had ran out of tears. Seungcheol released him from his hold and looked into his eyes. They were red and puffy, and although they were filled with sadness and fear, at least they had some emotion. Jihoon finally opened his mouth to say something, and what he said shocked him.

"Where is my brother?"

 

__________________________________________________

Yay! A new chapter! What in the world could Jihoon mean by 'brother'? Hihi, I feel bad leaving you guys with these kinds of endings, but it`s sooo fun!

I`m a multifandom girl so it`s fun to know what groups other people like. Maybe I`ll find yet another group to love. Please comment what fandoms you are a part of <3.

I love you all <3! Until next time! Hopefully it won`t take as long this time.