Confessions

A Journey of Memories

 

Seungcheol had to throw away his camera to catch Jihoon before he hit the ground, so the camera got a huge crack in the lens. That was fine with him though. He'd rather have a damaged camera than a damaged Jihoon.
 
Seungcheol had carried Jihoon to a bench, and he was now sitting on the bench with the boys head in his lap, in the darkness of the night. He gently the sleeping boys hair, while he once again waited for his precious to wake up. Seeing Jihoon sleeping made his heartbeat quicken, as it didn't bring back very nice memories. He could feel his breathing become heavier, so he closed his eyes and tried to calm down by continuing to the very smooth hair of the boy laying on his lap. 
When he had calmed down he suddenly noticed the very low temperature in the air. He could feel goosebumps forming under his cardigan. He looked down and saw that Jihoon was very visibly shaking. Seungcheol took off his cardigan and placed it on top of Jihoons shivering form. He was only wearing a t-shirt now. He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on the sleeping boys forehead, closing his eyes. 
 
 
**********
 
 
It had been a whole week since Jihoon moved in at Seungcheol's apartment. He had refused to tell Seungcheol about what he had remembered that day. There was no way he was going to tell him that he had felt jealous of the pretty boy, who was, by the way, still unidentified.
 
Jihoon was sitting on the couch watching some episode of some series. A very boring episode of a very boring series. He had almost lost track of time from being inside all the time. His body was still quite weak after having been laying completely still the last two years, hence the wheelchair.
Seungcheol was sitting at the dinner table, writing something on his pc, when he suddenly closed it, and stood up. He stretched his arms above his head, before abruptly turning his head towards Jihoon. 
 
"Hey, let's go visit some friends! Let's get out of this boring place!" Seungcheol said loudly. He had clearly been feeling the same as Jihoon. Because right after he said that he ran over to get his and Jihoons things, and got them both out of the building faster than he thought was possible. 
In what seemed like just a few minutes they were parking the car in an unknown parking lot of a rather big house.
Seungcheol helped Jihoon out of the car, and they went up to the door. They rang the doorbell, and they could hear the ringing from inside. Under the doorbell there was a small metal plate that read "HERE LIVES EVERYONE ;-)".  Okay...? Who's 'everyone' then?
 
They didn't have to wait long before they heard loud steps running towards the door. The door opened quickly, and the person who opened it just stared with wide, wide eyes for a few seconds. He soon broke into a big grin, a grin so big it almost looked painful, then he his heals and shouted into the house, "THEY'RE HEEERE!!!" Both Jihoon and Seungcheol grimaced at the all too loud person.
They were led into the house, and as soon as they entered the living room they were greeted by smiling faces and the words
"Welcome back, Jihoon."
 
 
***********
 
 
Jihoon had seated himself on the sofa, next to the guy who didn't look completely Korean, Hansol. They had bought pizza and cola for everyone, so now everyone was eating and talking. Many of them tried to have a conversation with him, but to Jihoon it still felt weird to be all friendly with people he had no memories of meeting before.
 
"Hey Jihoon, has Seungcheol told you about when he confessed to you?" The guy with the big smile, Seokmin asked, as he took a big bite of his pizza slice.
 
"No, he hasn't," Jihoon answered, and everyone else looked towards Seungcheol with mischievous looks on their faces.
Everyone except pretty boy, or Jeonghan as he had come to know was his name. Jeonghan was looking at Jihoon.
He was all smiles, much unlike how he had remembered him. He gave of a totally different feeling. Jihoon hadn't recognised him immediately, because his hair was shorter and darker brown now, also, he wasn't glaring this time. He looked relived for some reason.
 
Hansol, and the boy who looked to be the youngest of them, stood up from where they had been sitting, went over to Seungcheol, and grabbed both his arms. Seungcheol was just starting to realise where this conversation was going when his arms were grabbed.
 
"You see, he asked you to come to the music room in the school, and then rapped a rap he had written for you. Then you fled from the room and started ignoring him, haha." The loud guy, Seungkwan, had to stop so he could try to control his laughter, before he continued, "He kept bothering you for an answer for two whole weeks, before you finally gave him a chance." Everyone in the room, except for Seungcheol, had burst out laughing at this point. Seungcheol was trying to hide as much as possible, embarrassment clear on his face. 
Jihoon imagined the story he had just heard, and it was surprisingly very believable. He tried to hold it in, but in the end he let out an amused laugh, his eyes almost disappearing.
 
 
**********
 
 
Jihoon was laying down on his bed, looking at his phone. He now had five new numbers he didn't know what to do with. Before this day he only had Seungcheol's number, but he never needed it since they were always together. 
He heard a sound come from his phone. He had gotten a message from Jeonghan. He unlocked his phone, and looked confused at the short message.
 
"Thank you, for coming back. For making Seungcheol whole again."
 
 
_____________________________________________
 
What's your favourite Seventeen song?
Mine is Woozi's 'Simple' right now, but honestly, all their songs are good! <3❤️