Pretty Boy

A Journey of Memories

...on...

...jiho...
"Jihoon!"
Jihoons eyes open wide upon hearing his name being shouted. His sweat was sticking to his skin all over his body, and his breathing was heavy and out of control. His eyes scanned the room quickly, looking for the source of the voice. The voice that saved him from that horrifying... dream? His eyes halted when they landed on another pair of eyes. Seungcheol was standing on the left side of his bed, with a hand on one of Jihoons shoulders. His eyes was filled with emotions, like fear, worry, confusion and lastly, relief.
Seungcheol hugged the terrified boy, lifting him into a sitting position. As soon as he felt the other boy's touch, Jihoon melted down and broke into tears, sobbing into the older boy's shoulder.
They sat like that for a while, appreciating the comforting presence of each other, the only sound in the room being that of shaky sobs.
 
When they had both calmed down to the point where they could actually think clearly, Seungcheol lifted up Jihoon and carried him into the living room, setting him down on the couch. He then went to the freezer, grabbing a bag of frozen berries, before starting to make something.
While Seungcheol was making something in the kitchen, Jihoon was trying his best not to think about what he had seen in the dream. The loud noises of the blender being used helped to distract him, but he still saw flashing images of blood that was draining from his open wound, and his arm clenching the fabric of the murderer's pants.
 
Luckily, the images disappeared when Seungcheol came over and placed a very delicious looking smoothie in front of him, taking a seat next to Jihoon. They stayed silent for a while, not wanting to ask the questions that had to be answered.
It was Jihoon who opened his mouth first,
"I think the dream I had... was a memory... of when my family was attacked..." Jihoon said weakly. His whole body was still shaking slightly, and tears threatened to return.
Seungcheol didn't like where this was going. As much as he wanted Jihoon to remember everything, there was a part of him that wanted Jihoon to never remember what had happened that day. The worst day in his whole life, probably Jihoons too, if he had remembered it. Seungcheol had seen the horrors that took place that day, and he absolutely didn't want his boyfriend to experience that more than he already had.
 
Jihoon told him about the dream, especially about the last part. Seungcheol was relived that he hadn't remembered the worse parts of that day, but he was mostly curious about the fact that the murderer had cried. Then he was probably right in what he had suspected all along. 
The culprit was someone close to Jihoon.
 
 
***********
 
 
Seungcheol was pushing Jihoon on his wheelchair towards a big sign, with neon lights all over. He had taken him to an amusement park, but not just any amusement park. Apparently it was where Seungcheol had taken him on the first of their many dates. He said that he wanted him to experience something nice and fun for once, and maybe remember their memorable first date.
 
"Really? An amusement park? Isn't that a little too much for a first date?" Jihoon said sceptically, not having taken Seungcheol for that kind of boyfriend.
 
"You really liked it though, acting like a little child," he said with an amused smirk creeping onto his face. Jihoon tried to imagine that, but as soon as he did so he immediately became a tomato. The reddest tomato of them all. He quickly turned his head forward. I'm really thankful that he is behind me right now, Jihoon thought, feeling relived. But unknown to him, Seungcheol could clearly see a pair of heated up ears. His smirk turned into a big grin, totally forgetting everything that had happened up to now.
 
They took as much as they could, and since Jihoon was in a wheelchair they were allowed to cut in the line, getting into the carousels before anyone else. It made them feel like royals, even though Seungcheol felt kind of bad about it.
It was starting to get late by now, and the sky was getting darker by the minute, but there was one last thing they had to take. The merry-go-round. When they got there Jihoon recognised it as the one in the picture he had seen on the shelf in Seungcheol's apartment. Jihoon had been sitting on one of the unicorns, while Seungcheol was hugging his waist from behind. It was his favourite picture to be honest.
 
Seungcheol lifted Jihoon up on the same unicorn as the one in the picture, while he was standing in front of it with his phone, trying to get some pretty pictures of his pretty boyfriend. The merry-go-round started to spin, but as soon as it did Jihoon was hit with a dizzy and sleepy feeling. The edges of his eyes slowly turned dark, his eyes slipping closed. His grip on the pole loosened, and before he could do anything, he slipped off the unicorn. The last thing he felt before loosing consciousness was feeling a pair of strong arms catch him, and someone saying something incoherent.
 
 
**********
 
 
Jihoon slowly opened his eyes. He was still sitting on the unicorn, but unlike before, it was now in the middle of the day, and the sun was shining brightly. He flinched slightly when he felt someone gliding their hands across his waist, but he quickly realised what was happening when he saw the camera that was positioned towards them. He was remembering the day when that picture was taken.  He heard Seungcheol's voice from behind him, "three," Jihoon quickly thought about what he should do. "Two," he got ready to do the pose he decided on, he lifted his right hand and made a heart shape with his fingers. "One," he smiled wide, making his eyes almost disappear behind two half moons. Click. 
 
Jihoons body moved on its own just like last time, it still felt weird, but at least he knew why now. He and Seungcheol walked hand in hand towards a bench. They sat down and looked at the pictures they had taken that day. Apparently they had taken a lot of pictures. They giggled together whenever they found a weird photo of themselves. 
Okay, maybe an amusement park was a good first date choice after all.
 
Suddenly Seungcheol got a call, so Jihoon continued on alone. The call ended soon when a stranger came running towards them with a big smile, stopping before Seungcheol and started talking to him.
The person had long, pretty hair that rested perfectly on their shoulders. Even though the person had some feminine features, judging by the voice and behaviour, they were probably a guy. Even so Jihoon didn't like how close and overly touchy-feely the guy was being over his Seungcheol. 
He stared at them both for a while, before noticing the glares the guy was giving him whenever Seungcheol talked about Jihoon, held his hand, or gazed at him lovingly. The glares of pretty boy was very cold, almost having a murderous feeling. 
Jihoon thought for a moment about why pretty boy would be glaring like that, when he found himself getting sleepy again. 
So he closed his eyes. Savouring the feeling of regaining a little piece of himself. A piece he thought he had lost.
 
_____________________________________________________________
 
Question!! Who was your first bias in Seventeen?
Mine was and will always be Woozi! I love him! ❤️<3