Familiar Stranger

A Journey of Memories

*****One month later*****

"Are you okay?" Seungcheol asked as they were walking down the streets, a few shopping bags in hand. They hadn`t been walking there for long, yet this must have been the seventh time he had asked that question, and every time he got the same answer "I`m fine." Jihoon rolled his eyes, but a little smile could still be seen on the smaller boys face. He had finally gotten permission from his doctor to stop using the wheelchair. His legs were starting to hurt but he didn`t want to go back yet, so he came up with a way for him to rest without having to go back. "I want something to eat, though." Seungcheol agreed right away. It didn`t take long before they settled on going to Burger King

 

Seungcheol sat the tray down in front of Jihoon and took the seat on the opposite side of the table. They started eating, but Seungcheol stopped soon and looked somewhere else. "What is it?" Jihoon asked, confused at Seungcheol`s suddenly weird behavior. "I thought I saw someone staring at us. It`s nothing." He assured Jihoon when he noticed the other looking around with a frown. They looked oddly familiar... He looked back to Jihoon with a smile, trying to forget what he`d seen. "Let`s eat." 

 

When they were going home, Seungcheol could still feel someone looking at them, and even though he didn`t say anything, so could Jihoon. It was creeping him out. The thought of his parents murderer still being out there somewhere was making him paranoid, and angry. Very angry. He half wanted, half didn`t, that this 'stalker' was the murderer. A part of him wanted it to be, because then he`d beat the out of them and take out all his anger on them. Maybe he`d even hurt them too much... 'accidentally'. He shook his head to get rid of the disturbing picture he had made in his mind. He could see the older boy looking around nervously, so he ran up to him and grabbed his hand, intertwining their fingers. They reached their destination, and headed up towards their appartment, which Jihoon had come to see as his home. Their home.

Seungcheol really wanted to watch a movie to end the day. Although Jihoon was very tired, he just couldn`t say no to that adorable pout and those puppy eyes. So that`s what they did. They decided to watch Alice In Wonderland, but Jihoon fell asleep half way, resting his head on Seungcheol`s shoulder.

 

***********

 

Socks, a sweater, pants, another sweater, lots of clothes were thrown around Jihoons room, and Seungcheol had finally told him to clean it up. He slugishly bent over and picked up one of his sweaters. Then he picked up all the other clothes and balanced them in his arms. He almost couldn`t see anything past the towering mountain he was carrying, but he made his way towards the washing room, and threw the clothes on the floor there instead. There, done. That wasn`t too bad, he smiled, and went back to the PC.

"Ugh, Jihoon! I told you to clean the clothes, not move them." Seungcheol whined when he saw the big mountain of clothes. 

"I did, my room is clean now." Jihoon said, and continued experimenting with 'garageband'. Seungcheol had shown him this music app, and after that, Jihoon sat on the PC all the time, so Seungcheol had to take it from him when he needed it for himself.

"Come and do it properly right n-" knock knock knock,"I`ll take it!" Jihoon shouted before Seungcheol could say anything else. He walked towards the door and pulled down the handle, but he didn`t have to open the door, because the person on the other side did it for him, and before Jihoon could even comprehend what was happening he was being hugged tightly by the stranger. 

"Who was- wait, what?! Who are you?" Seungcheol said angrily when he saw Jihoon being hugged by a stranger, and pulled the other man away from his boyfriend. The guy just stared at him before saying "Who are you?" Seungcheol grabbed the still confused Jihoon who was now being pulled at by two grown men, the weird guy holding his left arm and his boyfriend holding his right arm. "I`m his boyfriend" Seungcheol stated as if it was an obvious fact, and something everyone knows.

"Aah, so that`s you." The still nameless guy said while smiling, and pulled a little at Jihoons arm again. Seungcheol frowned and asked again "Who are you?"

"You can call me Hoshi, I`m ...an old friend of Jihoonie here." he said, pointing at Jihoon who wasn`t confused anymore. Now he was just angry at the two men pulling him to shreds. He ripped his arms out of their grips and went to stand behind Seungcheol, making the blond man have a sad look on his face.

"I don`t rememeber you," Jihoon said, but as he said that he felt a pang of guilt, like this person is someone important to him, someone he should remember. It was a different feeling from how he felt when he first (well, not first) met Seungcheol, but it was hard to describe.

"So it`s true huh... I just wanted to see you, so I`ll go now, but we`ll meet again." He said to Jihoon and disapeared as quick as he had come.

 

***********

 

Jihoon walked past Seungcheol and headed straight for the older boys bedroom. He was totally exhausted after the day. Even though he had appointments with a physiotherapist, walking around still took a toll on his body. He was hurting all over. He slumped down on the big bed, face down. "I`m sleeping here tonight." He stated with a raspy, muffled voice, and climbed to the other side of the bed, sliding under the covers. Seungcheol sighed with a smile before he climbed in as well, cuddling the smaller boy as they both fell asleep.

 

**********

 

Jihoon found himself in a playground in the middle of a city, the sun shining as if it was in the middle of the summer. He looked around a little and spotted two children playing on a swing. The one who seemed to be the oldest boy was pushing the younger one. They were laughing as if everything in the world was perfectly happy, and that was probably what they believed as well. Jihoon kind of wished he could go back to being a child, but something in the back of his mind told him that he shouldn`t want that. He kept staring at the two boys, when they suddenly became teenagers. Jihoon could now recognise the youngest boy as himself, and the one pushing the swing looked like... Hoshi? So it was true then, they were childhood friends. Then why hadn`t Hoshi come to him earlier? His name was most likely not Hoshi, so why didn`t he tell what his name was? It felt weird, and as Jihoon continued to watch the two laugh, he had a bad feeling. He felt like his past was screaming at him not to keep asking questions. He had a feeling that he wouldn`t like the answer he`d get if he did.

The two boys disapeared and the season changed to winter. Everything was white, and although beautiful, it felt very sad.

 

**********

 

Jihoon opened his eyes slowly and felt a tear slowly trailing down his cheek, then he closed his eyes again and held onto the arms embracing him.

 

_______________________________________________________

Thank you all for reading, it makes me so happy! You have no idea!

I have asked you guys a few questions now, so if you want to ask me something then go ahead! :-)

I love you all, bye!