Final: Tree House

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Years later, Lisa was now currently working as the head director of their company that was based in Seoul. While her sister, hyunjoo took the full responsibility of running their real state company that was based in New York along with the partnership of her chinese businessman husband. While Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jang look after the ranch since lisa decided to live separately like before but even though its like that, she never fail to visit them every weekends as well as looking after the tree house that was really close and precious for her and jaejoong.

 

And for jaejoong, he’s adoption was legally voided by the court upon the petition he requested. But ever since then, lisa barely got in touched with him. At first couple of weeks and months they were talking over the phone and even a video call everyday. But now, either of them didn’t even know what’s happening. Well, they still exchanging messages but it became rare, like thrice or twice a week or sometimes a month. It also adds the busy schedules of lisa from work…

 

“Hey alice where are you?” Lisa asked over the phone as she just arrived at the coffee shop that they usually go every time they hang-out. “I’m already here.”

 

“Oh my god. Lisa, i’m so sorry. I think i couldn’t make it for today?” Alice apologized, bowing like she could see her. “Something came up at the hotel and my shift has been changed, i’m really sorry. I’ll just make it up to you next week.”

 

Lisa sighed with a shrugged… “It’s alright i understand.”

 

“Promise i’ll make it up to you hmm? I need to go, bye!”

 

“Mmm. Bye.” Lisa ended the call with a sudden frowned shown on her face. “Promise?” She murmured as she suddenly remembered jaejoong. “Is that even… aigoo, lisa what are you thinking.”

 

Lisa stood up and just decided to leave from the coffee shop but then when she was about to step outside, a sudden familiar figure came in that made her stop her track while looking at that person…

 

“Lisa?”

 

“Y-Yonghwa-oppa?” slightly open in surprised, she didn’t expected that she could meet him again after a long time.

 

Yonghwa smiled at her… “Wow, how have you been?”

 

“I’m…good. You?” She asked, smiling back.

 

“I’m good as well. Anyway, are you on a hurry? Would you like to have a coffee with me?” He asked, unsure.

 

“Alright.” She nodded.

 

Both of them then, went to sit on one of the tables at the middle, ordering a two ice americano and a strawberry shortcake for the both of them…

 

“So, what new with you?” Yonghwa asked as he took a sip from his drinks.

 

“Nothing that much, besides of being busy from tons of work at the company.” She answered with a light smile. “You, tell me something abut you? I mean, its been long ever since we saw each other. How are you these days?”

 

“Well me? I’m getting married next month.” He declared, shocking her.

 

“Really?” Her eyes widened. “Omo, congratulations. Finally, you decided to settle down huh.”

 

Yonghwa nodded… “Yea. I actually didn’t expected this. It just happen.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter