Heart To Heart Talk 1/2

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong took the car keys at jinwoon and immediately drove to tokyo tower to fetch her, while jinwoon on the other had went back at the hotel like what 

jaejoong demanded for him to do.

 

 

 

Lisa on the other hand was sitting in a bench in front of the tower and starting to feel cold. She was wearing a smart off-shoulder cocktail dress and a two inches above her knees. She stared at her dead phone and took a deep sigh before she suddenly hit her head for her stupidity. Bringing all her credit and debit cards instead of some amount of cash (japanese yen). But of course she didn’t know that this was going to happen anyways…

 

 

 

“Aiigoo, it already getting late. Where the heck is jinwoon? What took him so long?” She said with a weary face then suddenly groaned in pain. “Oh~seriously my left foot hurts.” 

 

 

 

Her left foot had a sprain because of being dragged out of the taxi earlier. Since she doesn’t have any money to pay, though majority of the japanese taxi drivers were indeed hospitable and considerate. Maybe have one with a rude behavior, unlucky her.

 

 

 

Out of the blue a car suddenly stop in front of her, she was currently on massaging her left foot when she heard a footsteps walk towards her. Lisa stared at the black leather shoes before she slowly look up and gasped upon seeing jaejoong standing right in front of her.

 

 

 

“Hehe…h—hi.” Lisa waved and then immediately lowered her head as she bite her lips helplessly.

 

 

 

“Why you’re here?” Jaejoong seriously uttered.

 

 

 

“Tch, why? Jinwoon didn’t told you?”

 

 

 

“Seriously, you really love being in trouble don’t you.”

 

 

 

Lisa look up to him and shoot him a glare… “Do you think i purposely did this? What are you here anyways?! I didn’t ask for you to come.”

 

 

 

“Fine, let’s just go home. Come on.” Jaejoong commanded, grabbing her hand to pull her up.

 

 

 

“A—Aww~!” She groaned.

 

 

 

Jaejoong bend on his knees and gently check her left foot… “What happened?” He worriedly asked and touch her ankle.

 

 

 

“Aah~it hurts…” She cried softly in pain. “I’m sorry, for being clumsy again.”

 

 

 

“Yea, i know you would said that.” He replied while he was gently twisting her foot. “Let’s go, i think we have to take an x-ray to be sure.”

 

 

 

“N-Now? Yah, i think its just a mild sprain. There’s no need to do an x-ray, just a cold compress will do.”

 

 

 

Jaejoong press her ankle hard earning a loud scream of pain from her… “Cold compress my . See, this wasn’t just a mild sprain. Come on, let’s go to the hospital and take an x-ray.” He demanded and automatically carry her, bridal style.

 

 

 

“Y—Yah, you don’t need to carry me like thi—“

 

 

 

“Aiiissht!” He sashed her and take car to the car, placing her gently at the backseat so that she’ll be able to stretch her legs comfortably.

 

 

 

 

_______________

 

Jaejoong drove to a hospital which was thirty minutes away from the tower to do an x-ray for her left foot just for them to make sure. Arriving at the hospital they straightly went to the x-ray lab together with a nurse to assist them while waiting for the radiologist. The x-ray took a few minutes for it to finish and get the result…

 

 

 

“There’s no need for you to worry, i don’t see any major fractures except of your tendon. It was a inelastic cord of strong fibrous collagen tissue attaching a muscle to a bone. It was slightly stretch-out due of falling or being out of balance.” The doctor explained. “I will give you some ointment, pain killers and antibiotics. Drink those medicine and put the ointment thrice a day also a cold compress twice a day to help reduces the swollen part.”

 

 

 

“Okay doc, thank you.” Jaejoong politely said.

 

 

 

Lisa sneered at jaejoong… “I told you, it was just a mild sprain.”

 

 

 

Jaejoong flick her forehead… “Still, you’re injured. Don’t expect me to just stand there watching you without doing nothing. Don’t you know how worried i’am yet here you are you doesn’t take it seriously.”

 

 

 

Lisa was taken aback of what he just said, she didn’t thought that jaejoong would worry that much for her. Seems like the old jaejoong had really come back on being so over protective and caring when it comes to her… 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry.” She pouted, holding his hand. “Yea, i know i’m the clumsiest person ever live since i’m always causing you in trouble like this. Jaejoong-a, please don’t be mad hmm? It was an accident anyways, it wasn’t mean to happen.”

 

 

 

“Alright, let’s just go home.”

 

 

 

“You’re not mad at me anymore?” She cooed.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter