The Kim's Eldest Daughter

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, a black Cadillac Escalade stop right in front of the Kim’s Mansion which made all the maids panic as they hurriedly gathered and lined outside to welcome someone. Lisa who’s now walking down the stairs carefully with a crutch notice them, looking at them puzzled she call and ask one of their maids.

 

“What’s going on?”

 

The maid bowed at her while holding a flower vase… “Lady Hyun Joo has arrived, my lady.”

 

Lisa blink for seconds and gasped…“You, hyunjoo-eonni?”

 

The car door opens with one of the body guards and a fine lady get off from the car, wearing a black turtle neck dress that matches her red trench coat and black stilettos. All the maids politely bowed at her 90 degrees as she pass through them. As soon she step inside the mansion, her eyes automatically catch lisa’s presence right in front of her. Removing her sunglass, she smile and sigh before pulling her into a warm hug.

 

“My little sister has grown up.” Hyunjoo uttered, patting her back gently.

 

Kim Hyunjoo is jaejoong’s eldest sister who used to be so rebellious during her college days and married a chinese business tycoon for like years ago. And since lisa was now a legit Kim’s, hyunjoo is now her blood sisters as well...

 

“Eonni…” She simply uttered and just looking at her with a soft smile.

 

“Oh my god! What happen to you?” Hyunjoo, brush her hair with her fingers. “Are you alright?”

 

“I’m fine, its just a mild sprain. Eon—” She cut her sentence as she lower her head.

 

Hyunjoo smile inwardly at her…“Wait, i know you’re still on the process of getting use to this kind of family but even though; i want you to know that nothing will ever change. I’m still your hyunjoo-eonni like before hmm?”

 

Lisa just nodded… “Thank you eonni.”

 

 

---Song Playing: I Love With All My Heart---

 

 

“Come here you.” She give her another hug. “Its been so long since i last saw you. The last time i remember you and jaejoong were still in middle school yet now…” She paused and look at her from head to toe. “You’re a lady! I mean, you really grown up so well and beautiful as always. I’m sure jaejoong teases you a lot after i’d gone. Did you guys met already? I heard he flew back here, weren’t he?”

 

Lisa smile suddenly fades as soon she heard jaejoong’s name which hyunjoo automatically notice as she was staring at her…

 

“I guess i said something wrong huh?”

 

Lisa smile between

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter