Sweet Morning

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where are we?” Lisa asked, eyes roam around the quiet hallway.

 

Jaejoong just smile at her, opening the door… “Midtown Manhattan. At my apartment.”

 

Entering jaejoong’s apartment was a more high tech endeavor than the normal ones. It has biometric scanners before typing your passcode. And as soon it was unlocked, he pushed the door and it swung open with ease, a blast of air conditioned streamed past them and some light flash from the door steps upon entering.

 

As usual, his apartment was very neat and tidy having a manly unique high class interiors, cozy living room and a wide kitchen area…

 

“I’ll just go make some tea.” He said after leading her to the living room. “Make yourself comfortable.”

 

While jaejoong went to make some tea, lisa sat at down at the couch to wait for him. And from there, she could fully smell jaejoong’s scent all over the apartment which made her curved a soft smile. She took a throw pillow and hug it as she lean her back comfortably, staring at the cute chandelier hanging above her.

 

Not too long jaejoong came, carrying wooden tray that has the two cups of hot green tea. He place it down the marble center table and hand her a cup…

 

“Careful its hot.” He warned.

 

“Thanks.” Lisa took a sip of it before tuning her view at him. “Jae, about what you said earlier. Are you really sure about that? Are you really going to remove your name from our family registry.”

 

Jaejoong nod as he seriously look at her… “Yes. If that only takes for me to be with you, i’ll do it.”

 

“But i don’t think mom would like that.” She lowered her head, staring at the hot stream coming from cup of tea she’s holding.

 

He took her cup and place it down the table, before her cheeks… “You know, as long as you’re with me, i don’t care anymore. No matter what they say or what they think, it still doesn’t change the fact of loving you. That’s why i would fight for us. I won’t back out this time.”

 

“Jaejoong~” Lisa wrinkled her nose against him. “You don’t know how happy i’am now that i’m with you again.”

 

Jaejoong gently leans in and kisses her warms lips. Slowly they pull apart and take some shallow breaths. Unable to contain their feelings, jaejoong holds lisa’s head in his hands and pulls her into fiery passionate kiss. Her hands work their way around his body. Before they knew and without breaking the kiss, lisa was now lying on her back with jaejoong matches her body. Few seconds later, they pull apart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter