A Morning Delight

Friends OR Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already 8 o’clock in the evening and jaejoong already finish cooking their dinner or even preparing it on the dining table and yet lisa still haven’t come out from her room since this afternoon after that. He was starting to worry about her as he was keep on walking back and forth at the hallway for like tenth times already, occasionally he will go towards her bedroom door but can’t manage to even knock.

 

 

 

“Aiissht~what should i do?” He mumbled wetting his lips.

 

 

 

Out of the blue he heard lisa’s bedroom door opening, finally she came out. She quietly walk along the hallway straight to the kitchen fridge to get some water without even looking at jaejoong who was now standing right beside the dinning table.

 

 

 

He cleared his throat and took a one step forward… “U—Uhm, come let’s eat dinner. I cooked.”

 

 

 

Lisa place the glass on the top of the kitchen island after she finish drinking water and nodded still not looking at him… “Mmmn.”

 

 

 

By just like that, she went to sit at the dining table joining jaejoong as he was sitting across her. While lisa was currently filling her plate, jaejoong simply look at her expressionless face for like five seconds before he began to talk…

 

 

 

“About the…” He paused.

 

 

 

She meet now his eyes and slowly give her a light smile… “Jae, forget about that. Let’s just eat.”

 

 

 

“Oh.”

 

 

Lisa voluntarily do the dishes after they ate their dinner, while jaejoong went to get the first aid kit and put it on the center table at the living room. After that he also took her meds along with a glass of water, preparing it all  there and waited for her to finish. As she was done on doing the dishes, jaejoong call her attention and commanded her to come and sit at the couch.

 

 

 

He bend in front of her and carefully place her left foot on top his right thigh before he removed now the bandage to help her put some ointment on her ankle…

 

 

 

“I can do it mysel—”

 

 

 

“Tch. Its okay, just let me do this for.” Jaejoong cut her off as he was now gently rubbing the ointment at her ankle. “I know you’re feeling uneasy towards me now but i want you to know that i didn’t do that to make some complications towards our friendship. Is just that, it was keep on happening you know.”

 

 

 

Lisa nodded thoughtfully… “I know.” She paused as she stared at hime while he was now putting back the bandage on her foot. “Maybe because we’re kind of getting more than closer than we’re before.”

 

 

 

“I’m afraid it was not just because of that.” Jaejoong whispered huskily, couldn’t even barely hear him.

 

 

 

“What?” She asked.

 

 

 

“Nothing.” He meet now her eyes and then smile before he handed her the glass of water along with her medicine. “Drink please.”

 

 

 

---Song Playing: Dreaming A Dream---

 

 

 

She complied and drunk it, jaejoong sigh and look at her for a while. And then he rose up a little just to place a kiss on her forehead like what he usually does…

 

 

 

“Goodnight.” He said still smiling at her before ruffling her hair and took the glass from her hand as he stood up and made his way to the kitchen.

 

 

 

Lisa blinked…“Heart please, calm down.” She breathe.

 

 

 

After that both of them went to bed to have a good night sleep, but it looks like the two of them were having a hard time on closing there eyes to meet their dreamland as both of them were still widely awake while currently staring at the ceiling. The one main reason was the scene from this afternoon which was keep on flashing inside their heads even how hard they try to not think of it, still keep on coming back over and over again. Lisa touches her lips with her both fingers before groaning under the sheets as she roll over her bed.

 

 

 

Jaejoong on the other hand bite his bottom lip and touches it too with his right hand and suddenly get up on sitting pos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter