Chapter 1

Fake Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fake Relationship

 

“Whaaat?!” Tiffany shouted in utter shock. Some customers around them turned their attention to glare at her. They started to get irritated by the girl’s endless shouting. The heart-broken girl could care less about it. All that matter right now is her broken heart.

“Are you aware of how annoying you are Tiffany sshi?” Jiyeon chided. She felt not less frustrated. She’d never met someone as loud as Tiffany. Jiyeon started to think the reason Hyomin didn’t want to go out with Tiffany was not because she didn’t feel that way to the girl. It must be because Tiffany was so annoying.

“You gotta be kidding me! This has to be some sort of joke. There is no way Hyomin would be dating you” Tiffany stated, anger biting at the edge of her voice, “And since when you’re close with this stupid annoying girl Hyomin ah? I’ve never seen the two of you talk to each other in school”

Hyomin knew something like this was going to happen. Tiffany wouldn’t easily believe about this whole fake relationship. “I’m sorry if I have to hurt you Fanny, but Jiyeon was telling the truth. I love her and we’re dating” she said trying her best to look convincing. The plan of making Tiffany stop pestering her should not fail. “And we never talked to each other in school doesn’t mean we’re not close”

“This is nonsense! If you’re really dating this annoying girl, why didn’t you tell me yesterday?!”

“Stop calling her annoying! And I have my own reason for not telling you”

“What is that?!”

“It’s...” Being put on the spot without warning made Hyomin’s mouth not want to work. She struggled to come up with an excuse but her brain failed her. It couldn't work properly under pressure. She eyed Jiyeon, hoping the girl will help her.

As if getting the hint Hyomin sent her, Jiyeon stated calmly, “I told her to keep it secret. It will be bothersome if people in school know we're in relationship”

The brunette sighed in relief. She mentally thanked Jiyeon for helping her out. She diverted her attention back to Tiffany, anxiously waited for her reaction. She was hoping the girl would buy the excuse Jiyeon gave her.

“It still doesn't make sense! I know you’re just trying to fool me!” Tiffany accused. She refused to believe that someone she loved was in relationship with another girl.

“Enough!” Hyomin finally snapped shocking both Tiffany and Jiyeon “Look Tiffany! I don’t give a damn whether you believe it or not but I and Jiyeon are dating, and it’s the fact. Get the of it!” she didn’t mean to sound harsh but Hyomin was left with no choice. She had to make Tiffany give up on her.

An uncomfortable tense silence fell between the three before Tiffany roughly stood up from her seat, “I guess there is nothing to talk anymore” she stated. Her icy voice sent shiver down Hyomin's spine. It was obvious that the girl was holding back her anger “Thanks for making everything clear to me Hyomin. But I still refuse to believe that the two of you are dating” She declared giving one last glare to Jiyeon before taking her leave.

Hyomin watched as the girl making her way out of the café. She felt bad for saying harsh thing and breaking her heart. Despite her annoying attitude, Tiffany was actually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter