Chapter 2

Fake Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hot News

 

The ray of the morning sun shines into her skin through a crack from the window, waking up the young brunette from her slumber. Hyomin sat and stretched with a yawn, peering around with a daze of sleepiness. She couldn’t sleep well last night, thinking about a certain raven haired beauty. After Jiyeon walked her home yesterday, Hyomin couldn’t stop thinking about the other girl. She could still feel vividly the warmth of the ravenette’s hand holding hers.

Hyomin shook her head roughly trying to get rid of the scene out of her mind “I should stop thinking about it” she muttered to herself throwing the covers off her legs and slowly getting to her feet. Wondering what time it was, she took a glance at her alarm clock. It was still early, so she opted to take a bath. After entering her bathroom and turning the faucets to allow the tub fill with water, she began to undress. She tossed her pajamas onto the floor, and climbed into the bath after turning the water off.

Now that I think about it, Hyomin thought as she shivered at the satisfaction from the warm water, why do I feel so bothered with what Jiyeon did yesterday? She was just holding my hand. She brought up her hand which was held by Jiyeon in the other day and stared at it. But when she held my hand, it felt so warm. So warm til’ I didn't want to let it go. A smile curved up from the corner of her lips at the thought of it.

Geez! I really have to stop thinking about her. She cleared her head as she grabbed the shampoo bottle. She decided to finish her bath quicky before the thought of the raven haired invading her mind further.

After done bathing, the brunette entered her bedroom. She dug through her wardrobe and pulled out her uniform. Thirty minutes had passed when she walked out her room and made her way to the kitchen to make herself breakfast. Since she lived far away from home, Hyomin had to do everything in her own. She admitted it was hard at first, but she had gotten used to it.

She decided to make a simple sandwich and a glass of hot chocolate. As she got her breakfast ready, Hyomin ate silently while trying to keep herself from thinking about her fake relationship with Jiyeon. Right! It is just a fake relationship. I shall not let myself depress about something like this. It will end before I know it anyway.

Times went fast. It was already the time for her to go to school. Hyomin began making her way to the front door. She opened the door and closed it behind her, locking it with her key. As she was about to start walking to the direction of her school, a figure of raven haired girl standing outside her apartment caught her eyes.

Jiyeon stood with her back leaning to the building. The young woman had her head low, eyes staring on the ground. Hyomin was shock to see her there. What was Jiyeon doing outside her apartment?

Slowly, she approached the girl and called out her name.

“Jiyeon?”

The raven haired beauty half turned, “Oh, you're finally out. I’ve been waiting for you since fifteen minutes ago” she noted showing off her trademark bored look.

“Uh? S-sorry” Hyomin replied, uneasily looking at the raven haired girl “Um, Jiyeon, what are you doing in front of my apartment?”

“Yoona told me to pick you up”

Hyomin should have known it. The girl wouldn’t be bothered coming all the way to fetch her, if it wasn't for a certain tall brunette requested her to do so.

“Just as I figured it” she murmured almost whispering.

“Did you say something?”

Hyomin shook her head “No. Just pay me no mind”

“We shouldn’t waste our time here. Let’s go” The other girl suggested. She was oblivious of the disappointment on the brunette’s face. Jiyeon held Hyomin by the hand and began to walk. However, her step halted after noticing Hyomin was not moving from her spot. She shot the girl a questioning look.

“What's wrong? Are you not going?”

Hyomin ran her gaze away, not wanting to meet Jiyeon’s beautiful orbs “W-why? Why are you holding my... my hand?”

“Is there something wrong? I think it is customary for people who are dating to hold hand, no?” Jiyeon inquired back with a straight face.

How could she say something like that with that face! Hyomin cursed in her head.

“And besides, it may help us to convince Tiffany of our relationship” she added.

Oh right! How could she forget about it?  The girl standing beside her was her pretend girlfriend. Their fake relationship wasn't just “Say it then forget” kind of lie. They would still have to put an act at least until Tiffany believed they're dating.

“Yeah. You have a point there”

Ignoring her answer, the ravenette ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter