Chapter 3

Fake Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Unrequited Love

 

If there was something Hyomin hated the most in the world was being the centre of attention. She hated when people stared at her with their intimidate eyes. It always gave her uncomfortable feeling. Just like what happened at the moment, when most of students in the cafeteria were staring at her direction while murmuring things she couldn’t comprehend.

Hyomin sighed. Can’t they stop giving me that stares? Do they not know it's creeping me out?

She knew having lunch with Jiyeon was never a good idea, especially after the news about them dating each other had become a trending topic in the entire school since couple of days ago. She should have declined when Yoona forced her to have lunch with the raven haired girl.

“What’s wrong? You look troubled, Hyomin sshi” Jiyeon’s husky voice asked in a sense of concern.

“N-nothing is wrong. Please don’t mind me”

“Are you sure? Your action doesn’t say so” Jiyeon noticed the brunette kept shifting uncomfortably on her seat while stealing a glance at her surrounding from time to time.

The young brunette heaved a sigh “H-honestly, I hate when people staring at me. It makes me uncomfortable and... Scared” she confessed timidly.

“I see” Jiyeon understood her feeling. Being a popular girl in school made her went through the same thing a lot of times. Though she had gotten used to it, it’s still annoying to have people staring on you like you’re some kind of prey “Want to move somewhere?” she offered.

“Huh?”

“I know a place where we can have lunch without having people staring at us”

“Really? Can you take me there?” Hyomin asked half begging. Finally she would have her lunch in peace.

“Of course”

----

“Storage room?” Hyomin mused when they had arrived in the place Jiyeon was talking about.

“This is an equipment storage area for the sports club...” Jiyeon told her while taking a seat on the unused mattress, “it’s a bit dusty here. I hope you won’t mind”

Hyomin shook her head, “No. It’s fine” as long as I can eat my lunch in peace. “But I don’t know there was a place like this in school” she continued.

“If you search the school, you’ll find. It’s not that rare”

“I see. I think I have to go to look around the school sometimes” Hyomin mumbled more to herself.

“How long are you planning to stand there? Aren’t you going to eat your lunch?” the ravenette’s voice interrupted her.

“Oh right! I was too occupied with the thought of searching some hidden places in this school” she gave the girl a silly grin, “Mind if I sit beside you?”

“Not at all”

Without further ado, she had plopped down on the empty space beside Jiyeon. They sat in silence, quietly enjoying their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter