Chapter 4

Fake Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Shippers and Stalker

 

Several days had passed since the news about their dating spread like wild fire. It received different kind of reaction from students in their school. Some supported them, some were againts it (especially those who supported Jiyeon-Yoona relationship) while some didn’t care at all.

At first, Hyomin paid no mind about it. Until recently, some students who called themselve as MinYeon shippers started giving her headache. They insisted her to have an interview for special page in school’s magazine, throwing her many questions regarding of their dating – mostly about their favorite place to go when they have a date, food they’re eating, their favorite movie or something like that – which driven her crazy.

“Hahaha they’re so cute”

That was Yoona’s reaction when she ranted about how her life had turned into for the past week. She had that urge to punch her classmate right in the face. Could the girl be more apprehensive of her situation?

“What so cute about them?! they are just a bunch of annoying people that keep disturbing my peaceful life” she scowled in frustration.

“Don’t say that. They are still your fans” the taller girl encouraged her making Hyomin frustrated even more. The girl could say that thing so easily because she had never been in Hyomin’s shoe. She definitely had no idea how it felt to have a bunch of people tailing around everywhere you go “Look at Jiyeon. She doesn’t feel disturbed at all, right Jiyeonie?” Yoona asked the young woman who was busy reading her book. Jiyeon always came over to their classroom before the first bell rang.

The object of their conversation hummed in response. True enough. The raven haired girl completely undisturbed by those so called shippers of them.

“It’s because Jiyeon is already popular to begin with. She must be used to this kind of thing” Hyomin argued lazily resting her head on the table

“Nothing’s wrong of being popular, Hyomin ah. Don’t be so work up about that” Yoona stated wisely. “Come to think of it. Isn’t it good if many students support your relationship?”

It’s good if it’s real

“I have an idea!” Yoona suddenly chirped making Hyomin’s ears perked up at the word ‘idea’. Somewhat it gave her an uneasy feeling.  “What if the two don’t have to pretend as a couple anymore?”

“What do you mean?”

She rolled her eyes “Oh come on! Stop being such an airhead for once Minnie” The taller brunette snarled “What I was saying is that the two of you have to stop faking your relationship and make it official”

Hyomin jerked from her current position after hearing Yoona’s outrageous idea. She was right about the uneasy feeling after all. She let the insult thrown by the other girl slipped this time. She could confront Yoona for calling her an airhead in another day. For now there was something more important.

Hyomin could feel the atmosphere around them suddenly tensed. She immediately stole a glance at the ravenette who was clenching the book in her grip tightly. The sight alone had given her a chill. Jiyeon was obviously holding back her anger. “Um, Yoona, I don’t think it’s a good idea” she carefully said trying to drop the conversation.

“What are you talking about?” The taller brunette hissed “It's definitely, a hundred percent great idea!” She cheered happily before continued “You and Jiyeon suit each other and I know you guys will make a perfect pair together. It will be a waste if the two of you do not…”

Yoona couldn’t finish her sentence when Jiyeon suddenly slammed her book on the table and harshly stood up from her chair.

Oh no! She snaps!

“I just remembered I have something to do. I’m going to excuse myself now” The raven haired said coldly before walking off to exit their classroom

“What’s wrong with her? Is she in her period?” Yoona muttered innocently, confused with her best friend’s sudden odd behavior.

Now who’s an airhead one?

Hyomin stared at the ravenette’s retreating figure before letting out a sigh. She felt sorry for her. Jiyeon must be very upset hearing her own crush match-making her with another girl. She returned her attention back to Yoona.

“What?”

She faked a smile, “Nothing”

How could you be such an idiot Im Yoona?

----

It was lunch break. Hyomin was busy looking for Jiyeon’s whereabouts. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter