BEAUTIFUL

TIME DON'T MATTER ©
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Finally Min ho managed to raise his head and  look at the face to which he was once familiar .

"Her face is glowing but why is it so gloomy and expressionless , she only has a hint of smile on her face , her big beautiful eyes are surrounded by dark circles , which she has attempted to hide under concealer , her face shows sorrows and fears written all over it ,why is it so ? " he thought . But an obivious pang of sadness hit his heart after he saw her swollen eyes and dark circles as if due to many sleepless nights.

"Oh Shin hye ssi , you came , we have been waiting for you , come let me introduce you to our novel writer Mr Lee min ho"

Shin hye turned towards Min ho and said " Anneayounghaseyo, Park shin hye imnida ,  nice to meet you " and extended her hand for a handshake . 

Min ho got up from chair and  met her extended hand for a handshake and introduced himself "Anneayounghaseyo. Lee min ho imnida " upon listening his words , the small hint of smile on her face dissappeared . And now her face was covered by fear , anxiety, exicitement and shock . As she raised  from the short bow she gave to Min ho, Min ho could notice her swollen eyes which were now filled with tears , which were threatening to fall down .

"what  happened to her , why  is she tearing all of a sudden "thought Min ho .

Shin hye gulped hard to control her tears and took her seat beside director , as dinner progressed they became more comfortable , trying to control their pent up emotions inside . For whole dinner Shin hye and Min ho did not talked to each other , and conversed mostly through director .As the dinner ended , Director asked Min ho for his decision 

"So , Min ho ssi , what have thought about collaborating with us ?"

"Jin Hyuk ssi , I wuld accept your request for working with you on this story , but under one condition ."

"What condition Min ho ssi ?" he asked cautiously 

"i will only be responsible for your story and script and I will not be dragged to any Public event or press conference as a part of crew "

"Ok Min ho ssi we can accept this condition of yours , if you want we can add it in our contract "

"This will be better , so from when we can start our work " he said glancing towards Shin hye who was sitting silent all time .

" Min ho ssi , next week will be good , you and Shin hye ssi can do your work on script  in our channel ofiice , Is there anything else you are curious about"

Min ho who still seeing Shin hye came to earth the question was pionted to him" No no Jin Hyuk ssi , that would be all ."

"Good so now we can head out ." Jin Hyuk said  as all of them headed out of the private room. As they headed out Shin hye excused herself first and almost ran towards parking lot . 

After Shin hye left the place Min ho coulld not stop himself from asking  about Shin hye to director " Jin Hyuk ssi you said earlier that she is a famous writer but I have never seen her in any  event of dramas she wrote "Min ho tried to start a conversation about Shin Hye  with him.

They both were heading towards lobby as Jin hyuk said " I know Min ho ssi , at first I also wondered that why such a wonderful writer has kept herself in dark for all this time , but then I realised most important was her talent Iso I left this decisions of pulicisizing herself  on her shoulders and  every director and producer who worked with her respected her decision. However Is till could not understand why she took  such a decision ."

" Is she also suffering like me  ?" he thought 

"JIn hyuk ssi do you know anything about her background like family , friends, siblings etc "

"No , actually no one know about her friends , I have worked with her few times and I never saw anyone visiting her, once I asked  about her parents , she told me that they died  in a  accident when she was in high school and she had no siblings either "

Min ho was making mental notes of all the information he received about her as they bade farewell and headed towards their cars .

As Min ho was driving inc ar towards his flat , his mind was clouded with everything about shin hye "Who are you Park Shin hye ? "he thought .

 

As shin hye reached her home , she opened the door , dropped her bag on floor and  thrown herself in the couch covering her face with cushions .Through her drive to home she could only think about Min ho .

She removed the cushions from her face only to reveal her tears "Is it possible that he is .................................. no no no Park shin hye what kind of nonsense you are thinking , how can he be the one  "she said while wiping her tears which after sometime start flowing due to her dillemma . She picked up a frame of her family photo , she said as she hugged it " Omma , appa why this is happening with your daughter , am I that bad person ? that is why you both left me here alone , that is why all this problems are showered upon me . Omma ...... appa  why you left me here alone  ? you should have took me with you ." she said between her sobbing .

She left the living room in tears to head towards bathroom  to freshen herself witha shower . After her shower she saw her face in mirror , her eyes once again swollen to red and her face was white as paper , she sighed deeply and said ," Omma...appa dont worry , your daughter is brave enough and will overcome every problem to make you proud in heavens ."

Then she headed towards her desk to complete her outline for her script  , which ended to be a sleepless night .

 

On the other side Min ho was sitting in his studio apartment  thinking about today's event  . Every day one or other event unfolds and increases his impatience but today was a bit different  he was first startled by her voice and restless , but watching her sitting in front of him was kind of hearty and warm for him . He could only think about sadness that was depicted in her eyes and about her loneliness . "Why was it so difficult for to watch her in this state , why her presence affected my heart so much ? " he said while keeping his hand on his chest  to witness his rapid heartbeat .

2 Days before Min ho's work commencement

Jung Il woo arrives at Min ho's Flat . This was his first visit to him after his meeting in restaurent with Park Shin hye . He was in China for a meeting for meantime .

As  Il woo entered the house , he saw Min ho writing something . They both greeted each other and settled themselves . as Min ho asked " How was your trip to china ?"

"It was good and profitable as the deal got locked with mutual consent of both parties .Enough about me ....So update me "

" On what ? " Min ho said indifferently .

"On you , your deal , your work collaboration  with Jin hyuk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter