RELAPSED PAIN IN HEART

TIME DON'T MATTER ©
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sometimes life is filled with things outside your control"    

 

All the crew members along with director Jin hyuk pursued both Min ho and Shin hye to join them for dinner . Both of them could not  ignore their request and decided to go with them to the dinner . As the members headed out Shin hye excused herself to the writers room saying that she forgot something papers of her in that room so she has to go and retreive them. when she comes back with her papers she noticed that  all the other crew mwmbers were gone and only Min ho was waiting for her with his car.

"where are others Min ho ssi ,and they left me here on my own ?" asked Shin hye

"No no shin hye ssi , actually Director's  car was fully  occupied so their was no space left for us , so....... if you are ok with it , you can come with me to the restaurent ." Min ho asked hesitently , silently praying that she would say yes.

Shin hye thought for a while as she was hesitated a tiny bit " I am......ok with it , thank you for the lift ."

Upon listening this , Min ho's face beamed like a teenage boy which was not noticed by Shin hye , he immediately opened the door of passenger's seat for her like a gentlemen and led himself  to the driver's seat . He was happy as he wanted to talk to her , wanted to know about her and this was his chance to know her better . He was prepared with all questions he want  to ask and listed them mentally but as soon as he started driving he was damn nervous , this silence of the environment washed his mind . All they talked about occasionaly was work and Min ho didnt even dared to divert the topic to personal issues .

After sometime they reached the restaurent , as Shin hye decended the car Min ho said her to not wait for and go inside as it will take time in parking , Shin hye nodded and headed towards the sitting area . As she headed inside Min ho was fully deflated ." Yah Lee min ho how can you be coward , you cannot even start a conversation with a girl  and you promised Ill Woo that you will socialize , paboyah ." Said Min ho to himself while pouting .

Inside the restaurent everyone has taken their seats by now . The  restaurent was a semi-lawn  place where the sitting place was covered with only a roof  and was open with all other sides showing beautiful natural scenery of the lawn which was covered with several canopies and lamp posts.   They all placed their order and were waiting for the food to arrive one of the crew member adviced to play a game until food arrives . All of them agreed to go ahead with the game .

The game decided was TRUTH AND DARE  but it was changed in a questionnaire quiz , the one who is pointed by the bottle will have to answer a question asked to him by another member , as the game started people started  with exictement and asked  questions which were no less than dare , due to such questions a couple admitted that they were secretly dating when they meat each other in crew . They both were happy with each other and were planning to arrange their marraige after this drama completion , every on table clapped for them , hooted and teased the couple too which resulted girl to blush , seeing her blush her spouse grinned widely as others continued with another round of clapping after seeing their cute antics. 

This all was not missed by Shin hye's eyes , on one side she was happy for the pair for finding each other's soulmate but another part of her was quite envious with them . Being a girl she would fully understand the emotion of completeness with ones partner , but this happiness was not in her part . She was not only missing her soulmate but her soul too and she was not even sure if she would be able to find it . She too always wanted a man in her life who would think of her as precious , would love her as she was with here flaws and most importantly , he would draw her out of the dark world in which she is encaged from her childhood . 

Shin hye was pondering in her own thoughts when Min ho who was sitting beside her drawn her out of her reverie and pointed towards the bottle , it was pointing which means it was her turn to answer the questions . One of the crew member opted himself to ask her the question . Now everyone's eyes and ears were focused towards  the crew member .

" so my question to Shin hye ssi is ' what is your dream you havent achieved yet but want to achieve in near future ?' " asked the crew member.

Now all eyes and ears were towards Shin hye , as she thinking , Min ho thought to himself ,

"what would have been my answer if this question was asked to  me ? May be that I want a normal and peaceful life "

"I would want a normal and peaceful life ." said Shin hye . Everyone was waiting for her to further explain  where as was Min ho was taken aback by her answer " Is it possible that she was reading my mind " thought Min ho .

She continued " I want to live life like any normal person and want to forget all those terrifying incidents which have taken my peace of life from me . Thats all " as she finished with a faint smile , the food ordered too arrived . While everyone was helping themselves with the food Min ho could not stop thinking about what Shin hye said ,

" Is it possible that she is  also suffreing as I am , what is so terrifying and abnormal happened in her life which has made her said so , or maybe I am thinking too much , it would be because of her parents accident , what exactly is the reason ?" he thought while glancing at her .

Rest of the dinner was filled with some light hearted conversations . One of the lady crew member  was a Big fan of  Lee min ho so she started asking about his childhood .On the qouestion Min ho grew uncomfortable which was not gone unnoticed  by Shin hye .

"There is not much to tell about , I was grown up in an orphanage and was adopted by my foster parents but loved me like their own child , they gave me freedom to study literature and then here I am working as a writer " He simply put up the words without going deep into them .

Every one was dumbfounded as nobody knew about his past life and nobody anticipated that he would be an orphan since birth . Shin hye too was surprised and now guessed why he looked uncomfortable earlier .

" Its okay Min ho ssi  , past is not important when you have achieved so much in present with your own efforts . I am sure your parents would be proud of you ." said Shin hye with a real smile . Jin hyuk also added to his accomplishments but Min ho was not paying any attention to what he said , his full attention was towards Shin hye and Her REAL smile , a smile which can give him encouragement to accept even the toughest challenge . Thankfully nobody noticed his stares towards Shin hye , but somewhere both shin hye and Min ho's hearts knew that what Shin hye said was not to show sympathy but to share his feeling of left out and dejection.

As the dinner was finished , every one bade farewell for the day and moved towards parking .  When Shin hye came outside the restaurent , it was already 10:45 pm . The road in front of restaurent was quite as it was late alresdy for cabs to wander in that area , so Shin hye decided to take a walk to the main road and hail a cab or catch a bus , she started walking by the footpath with earphones

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter