POSSIBILITIES

TIME DON'T MATTER ©
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min ho sat outside the emergency room where shin hye was taken a while ago..his face showed the misery and the helpness that he felt right that moment , an unexplained anxiety took over him from the moment he lost Shin hye in the park.. a more mysterious and deep panic settled deep in his heart 

This was the time where Minho wanted just a single glance of Shinhye in good condition ..deep in his heart he could exchange even is life for  bring her back..

"Doctor .. how is she now ?" minho rushed immediately to the doctor with the . director who helped him in bringing Shin hye to hospital along with a lady staff  as the came out from the room .

"She is fine now .. but she really was exhausted to core , it seemed she has not taken proper sleep from a while which is now effecting her health.. also she had encountered an panic attack." the doc explained.

"Panic attack?"

"yes .. as you told me she was lost and then she fainted ... may be she panicked as for being alone in such alien environment .. its normal to have panic attack in such situations.. thankfully it wasnt a big one .. she is being administered some sedatives and supplements now so that her body and mind can rest peacefully .. she will be awake by morning.. "he was leaving when he added " also i would like to suggest some slack from work and stress.. let her be for a while "

"doctor , can i accompany her .."Minho asked , masking his pleading voice ..

"yes you can .. but make sure to make no disturbances."

"yes i will make sure .. thankyou  sir"min ho bowed and headed to the room while the other two left for buying the prescribtion given to them by the nurse and for arranging food for the trio.. while a lady was standing in a distance who prayed to god for both of them" oh my kind lord .. till when these kids will be apart due to fate's game.. they should meet before the storm comes and takes their lives as an sacrifice for its hunger"

Min ho entered the room and stared at the limp and gentle body of Shin hye .. he never thought that seeing her in this condition would be this difficult....her hairs spread on the pillow, her hands laying as if stark, her face pale and a dark red spot which was created due to the impact of needle of IV connected on her backpalm. without him knowing his heart broke into thousand pieces..for him , the only explantion for these erupting feeling in his heart for her because she was her friend ,or subconciously he always hides his feeling in his heart..
He came forward with great efforts and slowly sat down beside her ..as he was looking at her with utmost affectionate gaze , his mind led him back to the appaling moment ..."youngahh"

As soon as he remembered ithe moment , the world around him started turning around at a frightful speed .. in the hurry of moment he forgot or forced his mind to neglect the moment as nothing was important than her well being.. but now when she is in front of him safe and sound , his mind was filled with queries for which , shinhye on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter