BEGINNING WAS A NIGHTMARE

TIME DON'T MATTER ©
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul  , 2016 

Galaxy apartments , flat no 2304

" Choi Young dashed through the pitched battle scene towards Gi Cheol private soldiers who had just killed a Jeo Gol Dae soldier . He leapt high as he ran in close , with his sheild in front  to prevent a swinging strike . His opponent had brought his own shield up to prevent what ho expected from Young  -  the orthodox up to down swinging strike from a good height . Young , however, suprised him by ing in his sword sideward , nearly circumventing  his opponents sheild and gashing his arm . The opponent belllowed in pain and fell back .  As Young  grimly fought with his opponents  , he didnot noticed another one at distance . This soldier could see that their assault was being proggressively pushed back , It was a matter  of time  before Gi Cheol private soldier and Yuan army would have to retreat .  And he could see that it was Young who led the counter - offensive , that man had to be for the future oof the mission . Thinking of this the private soldier drew his bow forward .

Young meanwhile , unaware of the danger , had wedged his sword  deeply into  his opponent stomach . Soldier made his last attempt to kill Young by swinging his sword down to slice him , which were blow in vain . in few more seconds his soul gave up, it slipped away as his body bled to death and collapsed . Young looked down to his opponent in awe .

Young looked to left to find  his soldier proggession which were in good mode . he continued to turn slowing to scan the situation as mare that half army of opponent retreated  while remaining were either killed or being at verge of death . Then he heard a loud shout from the person he had come to love beyond reason .

" Y - O - U - N - G "

Young turn to his right to find Yoo Eun racing toawrds him . He looked  behind her to see if anyone was chasing her but there was nobody . He frowned . Before he could react , Yoo  eun leapt forward . A jump timed to perfection .

The soldier  at distance had realeased the arrow . the arrow had being aimed at Young's neck . It sped Unerringly on its deadly mission , however he had not calculated the posoibilty of someone obstructing its path  . Yoo Eun twisted her body in mid air as she leapt in front of Young . the arrow slammed her chest with brutal force , propelling her air borne body backward . , limp and motionless . A stuuned Young stared at Yoo Eun's body , his heart shattering "

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHKKKKKKK" Min Ho  screamed as he got up from his bed , putting an  halt to his dream . His continuous nightmares   of unknown people . place . situation were driving him crazy . His nightmares are always not in a very clear form , almost in negative images , but the voices are very clear . The situation  he has to face in his nightmare have never once occured in his lifetime since his chilhood .These nightmare were haunting him from the age of   8 when he was in a Sunshine orphanage . He was an orphan who was left at doorstep of the caretaker of orphanage at age of 1 . He was like a normal child  , but had a very few  friends . From the age of  8 , things started turning around as his nightmares started , every night he used to scream to top of his voice to release his pressure and agony from dream . When anybody asked him what he saw in his bad  dream he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter