If i could take all her pains

TIME DON'T MATTER ©
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Shinhye hugged the person in front of her as her life depended on it .. as if she didnot hold onto him . then someone would take him away too.. 

Min ho was too dazed to understand what happened but his mind registered the fact that Shin hye was safe and sound and was hugging him , without giving another thought he held her in her arms protectively and patted on her hairs gently , Realising his touch , Shin hye too relaxed and close her eyes as her heart got the silent assurance which it wanted ..that this person was here, he was with her , no one is going to take him away, she will not let anybody take him away

As the realisation hit her , her eyes shot open and she found herself in tight embrace of Min ho , she loosened her hold on him , bringing out Min ho from his reverie as his eyes too grew bring as he realised his position.Shin hye drew herself back as a tint crawled up her neck coloring her cheeks to crimson..

"I am so.. sorry ... i was out of my mind .. i dont know what came to me act like that...." she started stuttering and blabbering to the point that Minho wanted to laugh at her cuteness , to which her red cheeks complimented..

"Shinhye .. calm down .. calm down !!!.. you are going to  hyperventilate at this rate .. and about it .. its ok .. i dont mind .. i..i mean .. i can understand ."Min ho quickly corrected his words and ran out of the room with the excuse of calling doctor to calm hi racing heart.. while Shin hye was sitting dumstruck at his words.

"Shin hye ssi , you are all right now , i have prescribed you some supplements , make sure you take that at time . And yes most important , take adequate amount of sleep otherwise it wont atke much time for you to land up in hospital again .'the doctor said with a slight smile the also with some strictness while Shin hye just nodded her head , unable to explain her problem to anyone . " You need to feel this paper and then you can complete the process of discharge ."Doctor said , handing Min ho the papers and leaving the room . 

"Shin hye . i will be right back after filling the papers , will you be ok alone .. or should i call some one ." he asked we worried tone .

"I will be fine , its just about matter of minutes " she said with a slight smile and min ho fled from the room so that he can complete the work fast and return..

As he left the room , Shinhye's mind sank again in that unpleasent  moment which she witnessed at the park , which she never wanted to live again, she dreaded it as she once again was scared of that monster and much to her dismay,  she felt his whispers again near her ..

"mine name should be the one and only to come on your tongue"..."come to me ".."I can give you eveyrthing".."did you see yoo eun , how I killed him "......."come to me..."

She again felt tainted as the voice grew louder as if trying to pierce her mind .. She covered her ears with her hands as her eyes were going red due to the continuous efforts of stoping the tears from letting go.. but none of it helped with the growls

"Shin hye i brought your clothes..you should change.." Min ho said as he barged the doors , Shin hye instantly looked up and frentically looked around to only find peace ..Shin hye looked down  and nodded She was still afraid , as if somebody would pounce at her at any moment , when she felt dizzy the moment she step down th bed .. but before she could kiss the ground , Min ho held her and helped her in sitting on bed and sat beside her  to calm her .. once again as she realised her state being her head on his chest  and his arms around her "damn this blush" she thought.

As he saw her face he understood that she was fine , they slowly withdrew from each other .. creating a void again their hearts ..

"here are your clothes , the nurse gave it to me outside .. you should change so that we can leave quickly ,, and if you need any help or feel dizzy again , call me .. i will be waiting outside" he blabbered and headed outside .. while shin hye could only bury her  face in her palms and  shriek for her embarrasment.

Shin hye changed to her clothes and then headed out with MIn ho as he started driving his car..Shin hye was sitting beside him not knowing whether to talk or to remain silent whereas min ho too  was contemplating the same if he should ask her about the previous night..but they both at last chose to remain silent ..as Min ho concentrated on driving and Shin hye on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter