Character rant

TIME DON'T MATTER ©
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Me: Hey guys!! Guess what, I have a good news *skips around happily*

 

LMH: WHAT THE!! you still alive, I thought you were resting in peace.*scoffs sarcastically*

 

PSH: Hey Min Ho *comes out of kitchen* whom are you talking to ? *turns around* AAAHHHHHH!!!! GHOST...GHOST, ANANYA’S GHOST.

 

ME: Can you guys stop overreacting *rolls eyes*.

 

LMH: OVERREACTING...WE ARE OVERREACTING ?! you Freaking DUMB of a person, do you know the last time you updated our story. MONTHS AGO !!! I didn't even get to KISS MY GIRL YET !! AND YOU ARE SAYING STOP OVERREACTING.

 

JIW: Hey Ananya !! How are you ? Long time no see ? *grabs for a bear hug*

 

LMH: Get away from her you …

 

ME: Ohhh...is someone getting jealous !! *lenny eyes*

 

LMH: You idiot, he is buttering you so that, you can end him up with my Shin Hye, And I am not letting that happen.

 

ME: *gasps*Jung Il Woo that is not possible, u know right.

 

JIW: *Irritated* hey Min ho, I think u were right, let’s kill her and burry in the backyard, I can always hire a author for our story.

 

ME: *gasps in terror*

 

PSH: You know, he is right, let’s  get rid of her, I am so tired of her *smirks*

 

ME: You too, I thought we were BFF’S

 

PSH:  As if…

 

ME: Somebody save me pls *backs away as they move forward* Pls readers, AFF anybo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter