CIEL pt. 2

TIME DON'T MATTER ©
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Their flight was of approximately one hour which was elongated to one and a half hour due to some air traffic ... this made HIM more restless .

Fnally they reached their destination .....

"Appa get up ... we have reached our destination " Min ho said to his father to wake up from his nap ..

"oe have we reached the place ??"

"yes appa, we should head for formalities"

As they descended the air plane , they heard an announcement on the airport ' welcome to JEJU DO  , thanks for choosing jeju air .. may u have a good day sir ' listening this  Min ho's father was lost in his nostaligic past which  had a small happy family a son , a lovely life partner ... which made him all content .. but now miserable ..

Min ho seeing his father engrossed in  his memories , decided not to disturb him and silently headed  towards the car with him. they sat in serene silence in car . As both of them found this silence more comfortable than any converstions . For Min ho's father Jeju was the place where he spent one of the most beautiful time of his life , whereas for min ho ,he too had a treasureable memory here but he was looking for another memory too ....

"Min ho ya , why didnt you told me that we are coming here ?"his father said finally breking the ice .

"Told you appa , its a surprise " he answered with  a smile  which was returned by him.

It was 11 in night when they reached their hotel which had their suite booked . Both of them bid good night to each other ans settled themselves in their beds , drowning in deep slumber when ...

 It was eleven in night but then too shin hye's restaurent turned hotel was bustling with  workers running here and there with Shin hye doing work . She was directing one of her worker when a voice startled her .

" YAHH shinhye till when are you planning to eat your dinner"

"ommo kkam jakya ... yahh Rae won oppa  you scared me and why are you shouting " 

" why am I shouting ... yah this girl .. yah you havent eaten after your lunch and you are asking me why am i shouting , At this rate you wont be able to see tomorrow's festival let alone organise it " 

"oppa miyanhe but , promise i will eat it after half and hour  just a bit of work is left .."

" Shin hye I have been listening this half more song of yours from past two hours . Just come and eat your dinner first ." rae won said by snatching the notepad from her hand and dragging her towards the kitchen ." I dont know how your coworkers in seoul keep up with you ." on the mention of co workers  minho's and her similar banter came in front of her eyes and she giggled " what happened did I said something funny " 

" Ani oppa ..." Shin hye said while controlling her giggles .

Rae won made shinhye sit in pantry and brought her food  . as Shin hye finished her dinner and was about to head out of pantry to her workplace , Rae won again grabbed her brought her to worker's dormitory .

"Shinhye for now just rest ok .. i will handle rest of work .."

" oppa but their was a issue outside , they needed my help.."

"That issue is solved and now you will not argue now , i will wake up you after 2 hours  so now go and sleep ."

Rae won tucked her in blanket and left the dorm .. Slowly  fatigue took place all over Shin hye and drowned in her zizz when.....  

"  'Youngahh...' a feeble voice starled young who was sitting on the edge of bed holding Eun's hand , his eyes traveled up to find Eun's eyes opened in a small slit ' Eun yahh ,you woke up , do you know how much i was scared .' he said with a hint of tears .

Yoo Eun smiled and said ' youngah , please be brave , do you know seeing your tears is such a burden on my heart  and I cannot leave with such a burden peacefully ' ....

' Yaah Yoo Eun who said you are not going any where , I will not let you go any where , please believe you will be fine , we will find a cure for you  , please hold on ' said Young with his tears which were now unstoppable .

' Please dont cry , at least for me .. Youngahh every thing , either good or bad has to end one day and so as I too will meet my end .. but I am happy that you are surviving , youngah not only this life , I can give up on all my lives in next birth too for you.. ' ....

' This is all because of me that you are here dieing painfully , if that bow would have pierced me ....'

Yoo Eun closed his mouth with her hand ' dont ever say that , you are my life and I will be living in your heart forever ' with this Yoo Eun joined her and his hand and a red aura surrounded them ," promise me young that you will all your duties towards the king and dreams that we saw together for the people of goryeo , promise me ' she said with hicthing breath and some shread sof tears which were left in her eyes .

' I promise you but you should be with me .'

' I am always with you  young , just a bit far '

' please dont leave me Eun , kajima , kajima ' with this Yoo Eun's eyes were closed' "

" kajima ..kajima  , please dont leave me ...Kajima " Min ho woke with a jerk with mumbling these words  and involuntary tears from his eyes , His heart pained as if a part of died in that dream . He felt crest fallen and continued with his sobs , luckily his father was unaware of his  agony as he was in other room .

On the other hand 

Rae won  headed towards the dorm to check on Shin hye  . As he opened the door  he found Shin hye  sitting on bed , hugging her knees crying her heart out . This made him panic and he rushed towards her "Shin hyeya what happened huh ?? why are you crying , did some said something to you , Shin hye ya you are scaring me  what happened?" he hugged her lightly to calm her down and patted her head .

"nothing oppa I am fine now , it was just a bad dream ." she got up wore her coat to head away from her misery .

"Are you sure you ok SHin hye ..."

"Yes  oppa , Now we should head out , there is a lot of work left to be done "

Rae won nodded  and  they both headed out side to resume their work but unknown to rae won she still cried in her heart .

This nightmare was not violent or barbaric like others she saw , but it rooted the deepest fear in her heart till date , the fear of loosing some loved one , she didnt knew anybody in dream but the pain in her heart she felt was so real that she refused to believe that it was just a dream . Her heart was in deep fear which only found way through her tears to show her miserable fate . 

Next day.....

It was noon , and only some time was left for the celebrations of thanksgiving  to start , Shin hye was still busy with some last minute touch ups and Rae won was attending the guests of the restaurent .. Shin hye was discussing  something with her chef when she saw some familiar face , to conform her doubt she excused herself from them and headed towards the familiar face , as she started her steps towards them her heartbeat increased " Is he whom I am thinking about ....no no no what he would be doing here .."

She reached the person " How may I help you sir " he turned aound and "Min ho ssi !!"

"Omo Shin hye ssi , you here ?!?! By chance is this your hotel you told about ?"

"yes , you are correct Min ho ssi , but havent told me your purpose of visit ."

"Oh yes Firstly let me introduce to my father , Appa this is Park Shin hye , mine.. I mean our drama's writing partner about whom I told you."

"yes , I remember ..  Anneayoung agasshi , its really nice to meet such a pretty lady ."

" Anneayounghaseyo ajhussi  , thank you  for the compliment sir and the pleasure is all mine sir "

"Shin hye actually me and my father were here for a little vacation  and we heard a lot about your restaurent and today's festival so we came here directly for lunch , is it ok as we havent booked for ourselves ."

" Its perfectly fine Min ho ssi . please follow me ." she took them to the main dining area of restaurent  and provided them  with  table when Rae won approached her ." oe Rae won oppa  please meet our guest . He is Lee Min ho ssi , our main novelist and his father ..and he is Kim rae won , our head chef"

Min ho's ear stood up at moment she spelled oppa and he was now eyeing him as if scanning him .."Seems decent "

"Anneayoung haseyo sir , I have heard a lot about you . Its a pleasure to have you ." Rae won greeted MIn ho's appa

'cilngy, too much formal or may be fake "

"Anneayounghaseyo Lee min ho ssi " Min ho's trance was broken when  he heard Ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter