A BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY

TIME DON'T MATTER ©
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEXT MORNING(Ill woo showed up at Min ho's pad to clear the air about his investigation on some random restaurent )

As Il woo punched the passcode in the pad door he was welcomed with Min ho's never heard singing and a breakfast table set up lavish eatables .

"ohh Il woo you came .... just at right time , today I made your favourite breakfast ..."he said in a pleasant voice but his head was all in chaos"dont remember dont remember dont remember dont remember..pleaseee"he only chanted to god to not let him remember to ask about IT because after a night of  considering he could not find a valid and sensible reason for his action .

"My favourite breakfast .... min ho are you alright , are you sick ...orrrr is this poisioned ?!! " he said inhaling a dish, finding it suspicious .."

Min ho who was alredy at edge could not take it more .." yahh , why would I poision it .... just eat it if you want to and get lost .."

"now thats more like you .."Il woo smirked and Min ho wanted to bang his head over  a wall  as they started eating breakfast " humm.. its really tasty .."min ho gavea tired smile with a frown to end all this soon ...

After eating breakfast together they both started working for some paperwork for Min ho's  book and their publisher .. till now, Min ho was satisfied that his plan has worked and realised that now he will not be remembering it as he is grossed in work  but dreaded moment come only after  deep silence.

That dreaded moment for Min ho too came when "Yahh Min hoyah .. I forgot to ask this before and I am really curious about it .."

"yes  of course ask ..."Min ho being in jolly mood could not detect the storm ..

"Why you told me to find about that paricular restaurent and mr Park Shi Yoon (shin hye's father) "he asked with squinted eyes and  Min ho could not take blow..

Min ho stammered , while his brain racked up to find a excuse , any reasonable excuse would do .... As he was doing so Il woo came with another storm"You know , when I was going through it , I found a familiar name Park Shin hye .... isnt she your co witer for this project "He said with a smirk .

MIn ho closed his eyes in exasperation "What in world I got myself into !?! What a super mess to clean now ??" he was still in treatment for his shock when...

"were trying to follow her ??" he said with a cheeky grin . 

"NO WAY !!!!!  stop talking crap ..."

"Chill out ... I was just joking , no need to get so defensive on it " he still said with a tease in his eyes

 "what kind of joke tells a friend as a stalker ...?"

"Stalker ?? when did I even say that ?? stop exaggerating and changing of topic and tell me the real reason "

Min ho got up  and moved to another corner of room acting as doing some stuff to avoid his stares .. he said while stammering " its noth..ing , I just wanted to spend chuseok with a Appa and heard about  that place a lot so asked you  to find about it , that's it , end of story "min ho literally wanted to smack himself for such lame story but finished with a deep sigh.

"Ooooo, in this process you gotyourself a hand m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter