TOGETHER

TIME DON'T MATTER ©
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As Min ho left director's room , he had a big smile plastered on his face . He immediately half ran towards their room and found that Shin hye had already packed her things and was waiting for him . As he entered the room , he and Shin hye locked the room and headed towards lobby  and then towards the parking lot , Min ho offered Shin hye a ride to her home but Shin hye declined politely .

"Gumawoyo Min ho ssi but my home is not far from office plus I have to purchase some groceries to as I have ran out of stock."

But then he remembered something " Actually , if you are going for shopping groceries then I would need your help." he said

"Of course Min ho ssi tell me what is it about , I will try my best to help you"

'Actualllyyy.... I too ran out of neccessities at my flat , but i dont know how to purchase good and fresh groceries .. Every time I try I ended up bringing trash to my house ."he blurted out with embarressment.

First Shin hye was watching him with a serious gaze but couldnt help to giggle at his cute reaction . Her giggle was jingle to Min ho's ears but it didnot help him reduce his embarrassment .

"OK min ho ssi , I can help you with this "said Shin hye witha smile plastered on her face. 

They decided to head towards the store without his car and Shin hye didnt mind as the store was qiute near the building. As they started walking Min ho stole glances at Shin hye and said, "gumawoyo Shin hye for helping me out"he was still embarrassed but thought himself to be lucky as he got to spend more time with her.

"Its really ok Min ho ssi you should stop thanking me but I am really curious about one thing "

"And what it is ?"

"You really dont know how to shop for groceries ... I mean you are a full grown adult and you are living alone then how it is possible . Ahh ..you must be pampered like a princess by your parents." She said teasingly.suppressing her smile.

"Yah ... are you teasing me now .. how can you do this to me ...aishhhh I am not coming with you." Min ho said while pouting his lips and whining like a child .

Shin hye who was now in her full laughter mode because min ho's antics has to control her laughter to stop Min ho who has retreated his steps back"OK  OK ... stop...omo I didnt knew our serious authornim is a big aegi ... ara ara i wil not tease you anymore promise now please head back to shop."

Now Min ho also had faint smile across his lips "but if you do that again I will seriously go "

"Arraso ... but I am really curious about the question I asked  ."

"Actually  when I was small my mother always used to do these works , after her the housemaid and now sometimes my friend fill up the amenities and sometimes I end up buying online."

"ohhh, If that is the problem you should ask your mother , she can tell you better ."

" yess , she would be a better teacher to me but now she cannot , she left the world when I was still in graduation ." Min ho explained to her as memories of doctor announcing his mother dead and declaring her death time came to his mind  as if all that happenned yesterday.

As Shin hye heard this she felt guilty "mianheyo Min ho ssi , I didnt knew that and I guess I crossed the line."

"Oh no no Shin hye Its not your fault , however I except that her death was unexpected and disturbing for me and my father but till today whenever her name comes only pleasent and serene face of my omma come to my mind , her memories are a treasure for my soul." he said as a beautiful smile ehced on his face recalling the face of his mother which had power to sway any evil from him.

Looking at his smile Shin hye too smiled and felt better " Your omma must be very happy to see you successful."she said in her heart as they they entered the store .

"Ok Min ho ssi first select the items you need the most on your own , try to compare and rationalise according to your needs , oe"

"Ne aggausemminida" he saluted mimicing like a soldier on his mission , which made her giggle once again . Then they both left for their own ways in shop. Shin hye after selecting her neccesties , she decided to take a look on Min ho if he needs any help.

As she reached the him , she gasped and her eyes widened with shock as she saw Min ho's trolley half filled with all kinds of packged food , ramyun, and different kinds of meat, she mumbled "Min ho ssi , are you going to open a personal departmental store in your pad ?"

"Ani... wae ??"

"Because you are empiting this store shacks ... and do you eat all these things ?" she said with a questioning gaze pointing at his cart.

"Yes , actually making ramyun and packged food is easier than making proper meal and I cant forget meat " he said matter of factly.

She sighed and start picking up the packets of ramyun and package foods and placing them back to the shacks.

"Waegaerre , ani why are you putting them back ?" He said while watching Shin hye placing them back.

"Min ho ssi do you know eating fast foods is so bad for health and that to in this much quantity "she said while putting them back and stopped when only five packets of ramyun was left in the cart"Hmm .. this much will be good for a month" she said satisfactorily and headed towards other section . Min ho too started to walk but secretly sneaked two more packets of ramyun  , before heading towards her.

After purchasing other things they headed towards vegetables section , as Shin hye was standind beside him while telling him how to check for  fresh vegetables , he was long lost in her face . At times like this when she was so close to him , he could not understand why but her face looked familiar lke they knew each other.

At billing counter she noticed ramyun packs were more than she left in for him"Min ho ssi I think I left only 5 packs but how there are two packs more?"she asked with squinted eyes 

Min ho was like a child who has stolen candies without his mother's permission " I...I...dont know .. I think they just felL by chance , now that they are here leave them here .'

"Ani if they fell by chance and you have not taken them on purpose then we should leave them here in store ."She said keeping her poker face .

'ok  ok I got them now please can you leave them in the cart "he said with pleading gaze..

"No not at all......"she said sternlly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter