Chapter 1

Nemesis mimesis (I love you when you're not looking)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Merlin's beard! Jonghyun?! What happened to you?" Minho threw his quill away and shot up from his chair at the sight of his best friend and the thick fur covering his whole face.

"Take a guess." Jonghyun grumbled and pushed away some hair that kept getting inside his mouth. "I'll give you only one chance but it's more than enough, isn't it?" 

Minho sighed and picked up his wand before muttering a spell to get rid of the hypertrichosis. "This really needs to stop. I know you guys don't like each other but throwing curses and hexes left and right is not okay. You even ended up at Madam Pomfrey's once, this is not a joke, hurting each other is not a joke."

Jonghyun frowned at the memory. Jinki had somehow managed to vanish his leg back in the days and Jonghyun fell down the stairs breaking a few bones and losing a front tooth in the process. Thank god he was able to grow it back with the Skele-Gro potion or his smile would have suffered a great deal. "Well, this time he'll be the one to end up at Madam Pomfrey's if he hasn't already. I highly doubt he knows a counter spell to the Furnunculus hex." he smirked proudly and threw himself on Minho's bed.

"You gave him boils?"

"Sweet, huh? He cares so much about his pretty face, he's probably crying his eyes out right now." Jonghyun grinned wide and rolled onto his side to look at Minho who did not seem to share his enthusiasm.

"You're going to get in trouble again. Hexing another student is a serious misdemeanor, there's no way you're going to avoid punishment. How many points did Gryffindor already lose because of you this year?"

Jonghyun pouted. "Now you're just being mean. Besides, it's not my fault, he was the one to start it all!"

Minho rolled his eyes and sat next to the other boy nudging him with his to make space. "How mature of you. Honestly, you guys are not 1st years anymore, you're about to graduate and begin your adult life and you're acting like bloody children." he turned his head and glared at Jonghyun. "And if I'm to be completely honest with you, it looks like you're enjoying it. Self-defence is one thing but the way I see it you purposefully walk around the whole school to somehow bump into him and start a fight."

Jonghyun scoffed. "No offense mate but that's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard in my whole life. Why would I do something like that? I walk around because I like walking. It's not my fault he keeps following me everywhere I go. Honestly, I can't get 5 minutes of peace without stumbling upon him. Bloody annoying if you ask me."

"Lovely." Minho said unconvinced. "Now take your off my bed, I'm going to sleep."

 

 

 

"I'm going to ing kill him." Jinki growled, pacing angrily around the Slytherin common room. "How dare he hex my face, what if Madam Pomfrey was already asleep or something? He's lucky I didn't run into anyone on my way to her, he'd be already dead if someone had seen me with those disgusting boils." he plopped onto the leather armchair dramatically and then his gaze fell on his brother who was lying on the couch, eating in a very - as Jinki liked to call it - distasteful Gryffindor way. He gave the younger boy a disapproving look and then fixed his eyes on a stain on his trousers. Damn it, how did it get there?

Taemin stuffed his mouth with a hand full of Fizzing Whizbees and threw the empty packaging on the floor. "As your brother I agree with you. As a Slytherin I say 'Nice move Jonghyun!'"

Jinki's head snapped in his direction once again. "What did you say? That was not a 'nice move', that was a low blow, he knows I can't stand to have something that repulsive on my face!"

"That's why it's a nice move, using your opponent's weakness is a basic tactic. Your hypertrichosis spell was way inferior."

Jinki's eyes narrowed. "Are you sure you're my brother?"

"Give him a break Jinki." Kibum strolled down the stairs with a towel around his neck, his black hair wet. "Your love quarrels with Jonghyun are getting boring, really. I don't think there's been a day when you guys didn't hex each other or fight since the day one at this school. You'd think one would get tired of doing it for 6 years but then there are you guys..." he sat on the armrest next to Jinki. "Why do you even bully him so much? You had it in for him ever since you met him."

"His small pink cutesy self is annoying me. I can't stand him. And his heterochromatic eyes are freaky. And he's a ing git. Besides it's not bullying if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter