08.

Lady Of The Dynasty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon was really worrying about Taeyeon right now because she hadn't left her chamber palace for a few days. There were many times Eunha and Sinbi asked to meet her but she told Nayeon not to let everyone inside especially the Crown Prince. After what happened, she just... felt stupid. For believing those jealousy and delusional girls and for having such a weird conversation with Lee Ten. It felt like he hated her but at the same time, he did not and was there any kind of people like that? And she locked herself inside her chamber palace thinking about him all day. 

However, no romantic feelings included. She would never fall for him, Kim Taeyeon would but not her. On the other hand, Gangnam Style was going rival around the empire and everyone knew it, she heard people cooking in the kitchen while dancing Gangnam Style and it was only the matter until Yeongnam and other empires knew about it. What would happen if people in Yeongnam knew? Would she destroy their image? Would they be surprsied to know that their so graceful daughter Kim Taeyeon invented such a weird dance and suddenly because of her people started thinking Yeongnam was a weird place?

Taeyeon thought so much that her head started to feel hurt and she just wanted to lie down, rest all day despite the fact that Nayeon was dying of staying inside for too long. "It's just for a few days, what are you whining about?" 

Nayeon rolled on the floor, her hands swinging around and acted like a kid: "Your Highness, I want to join other maids, dancing Gangnam Style!! You won't dance with me so I want to go out with them but if I let you on your own, you will yell at me!" 

Tell the Crown Prince that! He'd kill Nayeon tho. However, last time he did tell her that he wouldn't kill an innocent person. Alright, sometimes he could be very scary, sometimes not and she couldn't really tell. He was really a question mark and perhaps the only person who understood him was Choi Jinri. Hell yeah, she even tried to do the things between women and men with him! But then again, Ten said he would never do anything to her... 

Why was Ten so confusing? Were men always that much confusing? Taeyeon groaned and pulled the blanket all over her head, leaving the whining Nayeon on the floor. Well, a few minutes later Nayeon began singing and started talking. 

Wait, she wasn't talking to herself... 

"Your Highness, Jinri is here and she wants to meet you." 

When she heard the name "Jinri", Taeyeon kicked her blanket down and jumped down the bed, luckily she had already changed into proper clothe so she just combed her messy hair with her fingers, eyes widening at Nayeon who was closing the door behind her. The servant also had that confused look on her face just like Taeyeon. She knew that she told Nayeon not to let anyone in but... Why was Choi Jinri here? 

Taeyeon sat down on the table and started pouring tea into the cups. "Let her in." She told Nayeon and the servant opened the door. 

Jinri was all red at that time, her red lips, her red dress, her red brooch. She looked beautiful and charming. If Taeyeon was a man, well, she would definitely fall for the girl, let alone Lee Ten. Behind Nayeon was another girl which she assumed was Jinri's servant. The girl was pretty as well but somehow, she had a sad look on her face. Sad mixed with coldness. 

"Your Highness." Jinri and her servant bowed.

"Sit down sit down, have some tea." Taeyeon tapped on the cushion next to her and Jinri thanked her as she sat down gracefully. "So, what brings you here?" It was the curious Crown Princess who spoke up first. 

Jinri smiled coyly at her, she tapped her slim fingers on the cup. "I heard that you haven't left your palace for a while now, unlike the days after the accident when you would continiously left your palace. I was worried about you just like everyone else so I decided to pay a visit." 

What a nice person! "That's so nice of you." Taeyeon complimented the girl and Jinri's smile grew bigger a bit. "Your Highness, about the incident the other day..." Oh... She was talking about that position she was doing with Ten. She totally got that and understood that. Jinri's smile had became a bit forced, she was nervous. "It was an accident, it wasn't like what you think it was." 

Beautiful, what else could she think of when she saw that position? 

"Your Highness, I don't hope for your forgiveness but please don't get mad at the Crown Prince." 

Taeyeon looked at the guilty Jinri in front of her and her heart was touched a bit. That girl really did love Ten... But she bet Kim Taeyeon's love for him was even bigger because she had always loved him no matter what. "You don't have to worry, he already explained everything to me. It's just a huge misunderstanding." 

Jinri then looked up at her with those sparkle eyes, a faint smile appeared on her face. "Ah, Your Highness, he explained everything...?" 

Haha, look at how happy she was! Taeyeon nodded her head, "Yes yes yes, you two sure do love each other a lot, doing anything to save each other, hm?" 

Jinri's servant looked up at the Crown Princess with a strange look immediately but of course, the other girls did not see that but Nayeon. Nayeon knew that girl, she was older than her some years and her name was Luna. She remembered Luna because not long ago, Luna ruined Taeyeon and Ten's private moment (of course, it was beforee Taeyeon got in the pool accident) and she would never forget that strange moment... It seemed like Luna was surprised at the sudden change in Taeyeon's personality because Nayeon was like that as well. However, she got used to it already.

Luna couldn't take her eyes off the Crown Princess, so she was finally accepting the fact that Jinri and Ten were better together? And she talked about them like it was none of her problem,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter