04.

Lady Of The Dynasty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nayeon!!!" Taeyeon ran out of the kitchen and looked around for the girl but it had been a few minutes now yet Nayeon was nowhere to be seen. Taeyeon took a deep breath and called out for her servant again but it was useless. ", where can she go?! Did she... go back to the palace by herself first? Ah!!!" Taeyeon then remembered that wink between her and Nayeon, then Nayeon leaving first. 

God damn it! That stupid annoying servant! How could Princess Kim Taeyeon love her?!!!! Now Taeyeon was wandering around, trying to find a way back to the palace herself. She had to be at the family dinner thing in an hour, taking a bath and getting ready would take one hour solid. She was in big trouble now, Taeyeon wanted to find the lake and jump down right away. 

Alright, first of all, calm down.... Second of all, avoiding anything that related to Crown Prince Ten because if he didn't see Nayeon next to her, he'd kill Nayeon. But.. Why did he make it that way? Was he worried about her or something? Ah... nonsense! That killing machine, caring about her? Taeyeon shook her head and started to run around. She had to be quick or else bad things would happen to her. 

But the palace was so huge... It was like a maze, she remembered passing that tree for like three times already but she couldn't tell if all the trees were the same or did she really just come back to the old place. She could had just grabbed a random maid's arm and asked for help but she saw no one! What was the problem with this place?!

Meanwhile Taeyeon was crying inside, her feet felt hurt, she saw two figures from afar. Ah, she recognised them! Of course, Princess Miyoung and Prince Taeyong! She immediately dashed towards the two of them, calling out for their names. 

Prince Taeyong was drunk, she could tell because she had the same reaction like him when she was drunk. He couldn't stand straight so Miyoung had to hold him along with his servant, he kept talking and pointing his index finger and the places around them and his eyes were half closed. Miyoung was just chuckling but she seemed to be having fun as well. Those two, if they weren't sister and brother, they probably would have made one perfect couple. Miyoung then heard Taeyeon calling out for her so she looked around to find her and when she spotted the little figure running towards her, she smiled gently: "Taeyeon-ah, what are you doing here? Dinner time is coming soon."

"Of course I know that! It's just, Princess Miyoung, I'm lost and I need your help..." Would she sound weird if she said she didn't know how to come back to her palace? Princess Kim Taeyeon must had been here for a long time, she must knew her palace! Alright, now she kind of wanted to take back what she said. 

Miyoung was just smiling at her, "Sure, what's it that you need?" 

"Hey, isn't that the snowflake?" Taeyong now opened his eyes, he had natural doe eyes that looked really charming. He pointed at her and Taeyeon bowed to him timidly, greeting him. "Are you lost, snowflake?" 

Oh my god, well thank you so much for offering help! Taeyeon grabbed the chance, nodded her her head repeatedly. 

"That's weird, how come you don't know your palace? It's not like you lost your memories or something." Taeyong yawned but then he blinked at Miyoung. "Wait– Oh...! Of course she lost her memories, that pool accident!!! Oh, come here you poor little gir." And then Taeyong left Miyoung's arms and walked clumsily towards her, opening his arms, about to give her a hug. Taeyeon widened her eyes, looked at Miyoung for help and Miyoung didn't need to see that to know what she should do next. She pulled Taeyong behind her and frowned her beautiful eyebrows. "Crown Princess, sorry about that, he's apparently not in a good condition to talk to right now but I promise, when you meet him at dinner tonight, he'll be a total gentleman." Miyoung smiled warmly, stole a glance at the drunk monkey behind her. "By the way, Prince Taeyong always talking about how much he wants to drink with you but knowing you are a shy princess, I'll come along as well. What do you say, are you free this weekend?" 

Dear god, an invitation to a tea party??? No, judging Prince Taeyong then it had to be an alcohol party! Well, she hadn't tasted alcohol for a while now, Taeyeon kind of missed that feeling. "Sure!" She grinned brightly. 

Miyoung nodded her head then hurriedly held Taeyong's shoulders, telling Taeyeon to go back to her chamber palace first and get ready quick for the dinner. Taeyeon waved at them and happily walked away. 

It was three minutes later that she releasied, she forgot to ask Taeyong and Miyoung where her palace was. She didn't even have any idea where she was going, just jumping around and humming to herself.

"Sobs..." She wanted to stab herself so bad, Im Nayeon, you stupid servant, why you always left when your master needed you the most? 

"Crown Princess." Someone called out for her from behind, Taeyeon turned around to see a young handsome man who seemed to be around her age. Woa, she did not know the palace had so many young and handsome men! They looked even better than Park Jimin and most of the boys she knew in her world! 

The guy walked towards her, his face said that he was a man of few words but he was really polite to her. "I'm Winwin, I follow Prince Taeyong." Ah, of course, he was that servant who helped Miyoung to hold Taeyong's weak body earlier. Wait, why was he here then? "I just realised that you forgot to tell Prince Taeyong and Princess Miyoung what you needed to be helped about so I asked him the permission to help you instead." 

Such a gentleman... She wanted to sob loudly. Oh boy, wish Ten could be 1/10 of the guy. 

"Winwin, you can all me Taeyeon." She gave him a small smile. Winwin's face looked a bit troubled, he shook his head lightly. "Your Highness, thank you for your kindness but I can do no such thing like that.."

.... Ok. Taeyeon nodded her head awkwardly. Why she always looked bad in front of the handsome men... "A-Anyway, could you show me the way back to my chamber palace?" She changed the topic. Not changing, it had been the main topic since the first place! Winwin walked beside her and nodded his head, the two of them under his lead, walking to the palace.  

"This place is so huge!" Taeyeon groaned. "How can you memorize everything?" 

Winwin smiled at her words, wasn't everyone supposed to memorize the palace once they lived in it? The Crown Princess must had never left her chamber if she talked like that. Weird. "It's just the basic of my job, Your Highness." 

Taeyeon nodded her head. "I see, very well. I wish I had a servant like you, my servant, she's so stupid and annoying!" 

Winwin stayed away from her for a few centimeters, "Your Highness, you are talking about Im Nayeon?" 

Taeyeon nodded her head enthusiastically. "Yeah!! I used to have this maid named Ahyoung who was clumsy, sensitive, shy, stupid, annoying and she was exactly like Nayeon! Well, Nayeon is crazier but whatever!" 

Hm... And he heard the best of her from other people. Winwin started to question his faith in women. "Would you like me to find you another servant, Your Highness?" 

"Hm?" Taeyeon blinked at that, she did not expect that! She just wanted to talk tho, never meant for that to happen.... "Hahaha, that's not necessary! I mean, no matter how bad she is, I like her the most out of everyone in this palace anyway..." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter