07.

Lady Of The Dynasty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Your Highness, we've arived!" They hid behind a big tree not far away from the Crown Prince's palace and Taeyeon narrowed her eyes to take a better look at the scene in front of them. God damn, the Crown Prince's palace was so much more beautiful than hers but anyway, she paid more attention to the maids and a few guards standing in front of the door and walking back and forth. 

There were guards but why didn't they do anything?! They should know that they must not let an Emperor alone in a room with a girl who was untrustworthy like that! Well, Jinri was trustworthy but... It just didn't seem right! Did Jinri buy them? Or were they her people? 

Not waiting any longer, Taeyeon started to run towards those people and Sinbi and Eunha worriedly followed her. 

"....Crown Princess?" The guards blinked and the maids looked horrified. Taeyeon held her hands into fists and glared at the guards. "Let me in." Her voice sounded sharp and cold. 

The guards looked confused and looked over the maids. "Your Highness, C-Crown Prince said not to let anyone in..."

"WHAT?!" Taeyeon shoved the maid who was blocking her away away then the guards immediately blocked her. "I'm telling you, the Crown Prince knows nothing, it's Choi Jinri who told you to do that, didn't she?! You stupid guards, I don't know what the hell is wrong with you guys but if you don't let me in, your Crown Prince is going to die!" 

"Your Highness!" The guards looked confused and scared as Taeyeon took that chance to shove them away and kicked the huge door opened. "LEE TEN!" She yelled his name out loud and looked around the room to find Choi Jinri sitting on Ten's body on the couch, there was a sword on the table near there as well. Also to be more detailed, she was sitting on his... crotch.

Both of the people on the couch turned their faces to the entrance, they saw the furious-looking Crown Princess with her leg raised and the doors kicked opened. "Crown Princess?!" The couple spoke at the same time and Taeyeon blinked, she then spotted the sword. 

Didn't say anything else, Taeyeon dashed in and took the sword, she pointed the sword at Jinri. Quickly, Ten stood up and stood in front of Jinri, he was protecting her and he widened his eyes at the crazy wife in front of him. "Kim Taeyeon, what are you doing?!" 

Taeyeon didn't say anything, her breath was short and she looked at the girl who was hiding behind him. "Prince Ten, I know you are stupid and ugly but not to the point that you would let an unofficial lover muder you." 

She could hear people gasping behind her and that counted Jinri. "What are you talking about?! Aren't you the one who is trying to kill her?" Ten shouted at her. 

Wow, this blind ! "Hey! Did you know she was going to murder you with this sword?! And when I walked in, she was obviously trying to seduce you and then when you didn't pay attention she would stab your ugly face! She even told the maids and guards outside not to let anyone else in so that she could smoothly finished her evil plan, she even told them to say that the Crown Prince himself didn't allow anyone else to walk in. With that, if you died, no one would know who did it and her evil plan would sucess." Taeyeon threw the sword on the table and glared at him, she was talking too fast that she felt like she was an expert rapper. "And now you are protecting her, you really are blinded by love. They say love is blind, oh baby you so blind, G-Dragon was right!" 

The silence filled the room. 

Ten's sharp eyes looked at from head to toe, he noticed she was sweating a bit. Was she on a hurry? Then he looked at the guards and maids who looked terrified, he even saw Sinbi and Eunha standing at the entrance and staring at him with eyes full of tears. Please don't tell him they really thought Jinri would murder him, this one stupid snowflake, too... 

"Ah." Ten nodded his head. 

Taeyeon blinked. Ah? Ah? Ah. "Ah????" 

"YOUR HIGNESS!!!!"  A bunch of guards dashed inside Ten's chamber palace and when they saw him still being alive, they immediately dropped their weapons down. Behind them was a crying Nayeon and Taeyeon swallowed, , were they always that much late?! "Y-Your Highness, we heard someone wanted to murder you..." 

Ten then walked towards the guards, when he passed her, Taeyeon could feel his eyes piercing through her head. What was he up to? 

"Yes, there is someone who wants to murder me." Ten's words surprised everyone else and they all looked at him with eyes widened, even Taeyeon. No way, he did trust her? He was going to turn Jinri in? "And that's your Crown Princess." 

"......"

..... ............ ......................

Her? 

"L-Lee Ten?!" Taeyeon blinked at the guy in front of her, she could feel everyone was looking at her and the guards looked like they wanted to kill her! Was he crazy?! No, she did not want to kill him! Choi Jinri did, not her? She wanted to save him, she ran as fast as she could to save him, how could he do that to her? 

Did he hate her that much? Did he love Jinri that much...? That he was ready to let her be killed just to save Jinri's reputation or something...? 

She was really stupid when she thought she had to save him, wasn't she...? 

"She's so jealous of Prince Jaehyun's fiance that she wants to murder me. That's my fault, she loves me too much. I apologize for the mess she has caused you, everyone. You can now leave and I am now asking everyone to stay outside and do not interupt my private time with the Crown Princess."

.... What?

When Taeyeon could finally understand what he was talking about, everyeone including Choi Jinri had left the room and there were only Ten and her standing in the room. Ten let out a long sigh and he sat down at the table, started pouring tea into two cups. "Sit down." He said and Taeyeon slowly sat down. Ok, what was happening.... Ten gave her one cup and he drank another cup. "Yugyeom isn't here so the guards have no idea what's really happening. That's usually what happens in the palace as well, you always have no idea about what's really happening." 

Was he directing that at her because honestly, she really did have  no idea what was happeing. A moment ago he was yelling at her but now they were drinking tea together. 

"Mind telling me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter