chapter 3: it went wrong

Erase

 

 

The thing that Yixing had said made her felt like trash. She skipped school for three days in a row and go to some abandoned buildings just to get some ‘fresh air’. All she did was practicing the routine that Yixing gave her while drinking a lot of alcohol. Since her tolerance with alcohol is quite high, she wouldn’t mind drinking a lot. She also can’t believe that he hasn’t contact her at all for the past three days. Same goes to her friends. Though, she constantly ran away from Hyomin, she felt betrayed. 

She sat at the edge of the rooftop. Her legs dangled. The view of the city that morning was indescribable. She chugged down the coffee as she stared down. Everyone was busy moving around, doing god knows, trying to find money for life and family. She sighed and took out her phone. The wallpaper was a picture of her and Yixing at the theme park around a year ago. He was nothing but a ball of sweet cotton candy. She just can’t digest that he changed a lot in just a year. 

If i didn’t stop him, nothing will go this way.. 

She ran her finger across the screen, caressing the most memorable memory of her and him. As she was staring at the screen of her phone, her eyes darted at her wrist. There were a few black lines on it. A small, sad smile appeared on her face. Back then, she always cut herself to not feel pain. However, he found out and scolded her. He did all his might to make her stop and she did. Now? He’s the reason why she’s back in the dark hole. 

Hyuna put on her earphones and turned the song that she bluetooth from Yixing. She stood up and started dancing to the choreograph. She could imagine him dancing with her. It felt surreal. She felt as if he was actually there, dancing with her. If i didn’t give him up to her.. She thought as she dance flawless to the song. The old memories of them kept on playing in her head like a broken CD player. If she could go back in time, she swore to god she will never, ever do that again. 

The song ended and she dropped on the floor, laying on the cold, dirty cement. She felt like a fool for being too emotional but what can a girl like her do? The title ‘e’ was way too much. He was the one who convinced me that i look good dancing that kind of way and i felt comfortable now..

 

 

Yixing dropped his bag on the floor and stared in the empty room. He had talked Jongin in so that he will persuade his girlfriend to give him the house key to their apartment. He knows Jongin has his own ways with Hyomin and,yep, he got the keys. The lamb went to the house right after Hyomin left for school but, here right at the moment, he was standing inside her empty room. Her stuffs were left untouched. He did dropped by on the day he said the mean things towards her. Ugh, myself for being a total ..

He took out his phone and stopped momentarily at the picture. Sure, he is dating Seolhyun but no one can ever replace Hyuna in his life. Ever. Well, for now, at least. He lays down on her bed, sinking in her scent. It may have been 3 days, but it felt as if it was forever since he smelled her scent. He had always like the bold scent of hers. 

Without himself noticing, he had dialed her number. He was nervous, yet anticipating for her to pick it up. At the fifth ring, he gave up but before he could end the call, she picked up. It was silence. He could hear the wind blowing on the other side of the line. Say something.. He scolded himself. 

“sorry,” he mumbled. He didn’t hope for any reply but he just hope that she would hear him out. 

“i guess, i was too much. Forgive me.” 

The next thing he knew, she ended the call and he decided that he wanted to rest for awhile. 

 

The room was so dark suddenly. The only thing that he can hear was this one noise. It was the sound of cars passing by on the road. Slowly, he could see the car’s light flashing right infront of his eyes. The car was so face. He couldn’t tell if the driver was a guy or a girl but the next thing that happened, he heard crash sound followed by a loud, screeching sound. Everything went completely dead silent. 

“Yixing!” he heard a familiar voice calling for him to stay with her. He can’t see a thing. All he knew that time was his head and eyes stung very badly. He can’t even open his eyes. The boy tried to move any part of his body but he felt numb. His muscle hurt at the slightest movement. Am i dead? He thought. However, he could still clearly hear a girl calling for him, screaming to him to stay alive. 

What’s happening? What is happening to me? He thought to himself. He tried with all his will once again to open his eyes, he could see a shadow of a girl but couldn’t properly see. Whaa.. 

 


Hyuna entered her room only to see Yixing all sweaty and kept on tossing around on the bed. He looked as if he was in pain since he kept on making incoherent sounds. She quickly ran to him. Earlier, he called and she wasn’t ready to hear whatever he was going to say. That’s why she ended the call. 

She caressed his head. “Ya, are you okay? Talk to me.” she said as she started to panic. His body temperature was higher than usual. She shook his body. “Hey, hey hey.. Talk to me... Zhangyi!” 

“I’m ... O-okay..” he mumbled then groaned loudly, holding his eyes as if something had stabbed it. “AHHHH!!!” he screamed on top of his lungs. Hyuna backed away in fear. “Zhangyi..” she said weakly. For the next few minutes, she watched the man whom she love so dearly, screaming and tossing in pain. Bravely, she inched closer and hugged him till he quiet down. 

 


“I can’t stand it anymore! I can’t bear seeing him like that!” 

“Come on man! A year had passed! You experience this almost every single time! Just bear for some more days!” 

“Watching him screaming in pain, not knowing what he had actually been through? you! That hurts!”

“So what do you want me to do? Give him some drugs and let him be in fatal pain?!” he kicked the chair in front of him. 

“Lessen the pain! Do anything! Anything.” she kneel on the floor, begging. 

“The only way to do that is to make him remember. And you don’t want that do you?” he crossed his arms across his chest. 

She sobbed hard, not knowing what to do. “I can’t bear to see him like that...” she cried, hugging herself. The blond haired boy came closer to her and hugged her. “Shh,” he whispered something in her ears and kissed her temple, consoling her like he always does. 

“I would do anything to save Yixing from being in pain,” she said to herself. 

 

 

To be Continued

 

 

P.S ; guys, i've moved on from him thanks to someone else's help. Cho. 

do comment and wait for the next chapter!!!