Chapter 12: twist

Erase

Hyuna quickly packed all of her important stuffs since Jiwon was waiting outside of the apartment for her. She can’t believe she’s really going to move in with Jiwon. She thought, she could rely on Baekhyun or Jongin. Like hell she wants to move in with Yixing. That will cause more trouble. Especially with his mental state right now.

 

As she was busy stuffing stuffs inside her luggage, her phone rang. She ignored it and she also ignored the tears that was falling from her eyes. Nothing is going well. I should have just shoot myself. Ah, good. I can shoot myself at Jiwon’s house. He has a gun. She thought. Her phone on the other hand couldn’t stop ringing but she took all of her energy away just to not pick up the phone call because the only person that will call her more that 5 times non-stop is Baekhyun.

 

Frankly speaking, she missed Baekhyun. They hadn’t been talking since the incident and she couldn’t blame him for telling things to Yixing. That dude deserves to know his stuffs as well. After so many times calling, she finally picked up the phone call.

 

“Ah, finally, you picked up my call,” the voice on the other end sounded calm.

 

“What? You ditched me for so long and now you finally calling me? Jerk,” she wiped her tears hastily with the back of her hands and sat at the edge of her bed. “I’m sorry. I don’t what to do. I don’t know who’s side I am on right now. I don’t know if I should help you or I should help Yixing. You do know that Yixing is slowly.. I mean not slow, he’s recovering damn fast nowadays. I checked with the doctor earlier and I realized he hasn’t been seeing Doctor Jang anymore,” that made Hyuna to stop and blinked. “What?”

 

Baekhyun inhaled and exhaled. “I think I know who he’s with nowadays. He hasn’t been seeing either of us. Not me, not Jongin. He’s up to something Hyuna. I don’t know what it is and I hope it’s not what we think it is..”

 

Hyuna half smiled and clicked her tongue. “I think he’s going to get his revenge on me and he’s going to find out about me an Jiwon soon,” at the mention of Jiwon’s name, he came inside the room, giving her the are-you-okay-look. Hyuna nodded and raised her hand, telling him to not disturb her. “I’m moving in with Jiwon and I will still attend school. We need to graduate at that ty performance is getting into my nerve.”

 

“Do you think he will leave you before graduation?”

 

“i have no ing idea, bacon.”

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

Yixing smugly smiled at his accomplishment. Now he understand his background story. Where he actually came from and why he was living in Korea instead of his hometown in Beijing. He knew the things that he did back then when he was a kid and how embarrassing it was loving Hyuna. He could finally recalled those days where he actually had fun with Hyuna.

 

They both would always shared their lunch boxes together and people will always get jealous of them. Hyuna’s a great cook and she’s specialized in doing desserts. He could still recalled those days where they would together baked in her kitchen and ran around the house, chasing each other.

 

Feeling happy, he grabbed his phone, thinking of giving her a call. Would she be happy if i tell her that i already remember some of the things that happend in my life? He thought. Then, he shook his head. I should keep it a secret. I want to surprise her. Maybe if i remember harder, i was actually want her to marry me. Uhuhuh who knows, he laughed at his own silly thoughts. All of these things excited him. He wanted to know more because his love story was literally like those korean dramas that he watched on the TV.

 

Instead of calling Hyuna, he called Jongin instead. The boy picked up at the second ring. “oh Yixing,” he greeted. Yixing smiled at the comforting voice. “Hey, can you gather everyone up at Hong’s Cafe? I want to treat you guys some good food. I miss hanging out with you all.” he told his plan. Jongin was kinda hesitating but he agreed nevertheless. “Sure. After school?” Yixing smiled. “Yes, yes. After school would be great. I remember a lot now. I hope you wont tell Hyuna yet.” 

 

“Hahahah, yeah sure Yixing. It’s a good thing our bestfriend is back. I can’t wait to hear your lame jokes again.” 

 

“i did that? Hahah, okay that haven’t cross my memory yet but i will read more. Thanks Kkamjong ah,” he hung up the phone after Jongin said bye. He was really curious of what type of person he was back in the day. Trying to fill the night with more information about himself, he called his mom.

 

-

 

School had been quite normal for the group of friends except that Hyuna kept on suspiciously going to the bathroom. Jongin was also weirded out the fact that Hyomin didn’t even bother to go and checked up on Hyuna and Baekhyun went instead. However, every single time Baekhyun arrived at the girl’s washroom she was already on her way out.

 

Finally, one time that she went out, Baekhyun quickly followed her. There were actually eating at the cafeteria but Hyuna ran away, saying she had to go to the bathroom. The bathroom was empty and Baekhyun went inside without even hesitating. When he was inside, he heard someone vomiting. Well not just anyone, it was Hyuna. Panicking, he quickly kicked the door opened and saw Hyuna was hugging the toilet bowl, vomiting blood or some sort.

 

“Hyuna..” he quickly kneel beside her and patted her back. “What the hell is wrong with you?” he asked, almost shouting at her. She shook her head and pushed Baekhyun away. “Please, go.. don’t tell anyone. Baekhyun..” he pulled her into his embrace and kissed the top of her head. “Where have i been all this time. i am so mad at myself. Let’s go to the hospital, eoh? Let’s do some check-ups.” once again, Hyuna pushed his away. “Baekhyun.. it’s just gastric..”

 

Baekhyun wasn’t buying that. He grabbed her hand and lifted up her sleeves. The wound was still red and some was still bleeding. “Kim Hyuna..” he sighed and held the small hand tighter. “You’re.. doing it again..” he said, staring at her. She had no guts to look at him in the eyes because she knew if she looks into his eyes she will burst out crying right away.

 

“Don’t. just pretend like nothing happen.” she nodded convincingly to Baekhyun. She could see how hard he was holding in his tears. She quickly stood up and went to the sink. Hyuna washed herself and Baekhyun hugged her from behind. “i know i’d been such a jerk friend. And i hope i can change that but i know you’re attached to that fu--I mean, that Jiwon guy, but i hope i can take care of you too..” Hyuna smiled at his honesty but the fact that he left her still hurts.

 

She turned around and cupped both of his cheeks. “I’m fine. The only thing that matters right now is Yixing. Let’s focus on Yixing okay?” she reassured him. Baekhyun nodded weakly.

 

 

 

After the school ended, the five of them gathered at Hong’s Cafe. Out of all, Yixing was the most excited one. He was the old Yixing again and they were happy but worried at the same time. “Okay, so what do you guys want? Imma go order with Hyuna,” he said as he linked arms with hers. She instantly blushed. Its been too long since he did that.his body is still this warm? I hate him.. she thought to herself. The others told Yixing all of their orders and he dragged Hyuna with her to the counter. She was still flustered with Yixing’s changed of personality but despite all of that, she missed him more than ever.

 

The two of them queued behind the lady and looked at the menu. “ah, i know what you want, Hyuna ya,” he suddenly poked her cheeks. “hmm, you would like some cappuccino frappe and chocolate muffins right? That’s your fave,” yeah, like 2 years ago..until today.. she smiled and nodded. “i can’t believe you’re really recovering, Zhangyi,” she smiled and hugged his muscular arm. He smiled back rather lovingly. “i miss you,” was the only thing he said before he continued to tell the order to the waiter.

 

As they were waiting for the food to be done, Hyuna and Yixing quietly checked on their friends. “i can’t believe everyone can be all together again,” he suddenly confessed. “i know. We thought the world is going to end if you gain back you memory.” Hyuna said as she sighed deeply. However, it was sad that Hyomin and her weren’t in a good term anymore. It annoyed her to see her actually. She turned to Yixing and pulled him by his shirt so that his ear was the same level as her lips. “I will be waiting till the day you remember the accident okay? I will wait and I promise i will tell you everything and i will explain to you every single thing. Promise me to remember everything, okay?” she whispered to him.

 

Yixing stood up straight and stared at her. He quickly pecked her lips and smirked. “i will. Wait for me,” 

 

 

 

To Be Continued.

 

 

 

 

A/N: hohoho do comments your thoughts on the story guys!! i've been so active running a fan account i actually forgot i havent update lmao ahahha i love you all!