Chapter 13: Is it?

Erase

Jiwon was reading through some notes as he drank his wine. He had some test running up next week and he needed to score damn well if he wants to continue to live in this cruel world. True, most of the things on earth need money and if you have a good-looking face, that’s an advantage. However, Jiwon isn’t the type to actually rely on his face and money. He wanted brain as well. Let people judge him saying he uses his money a lot and he’s going to make some saucy comeback at them.

 

For all this time, he had to live as someone who people hate despite the fact that he didn’t do it. It was never his fault that that kid fell off from the building. He was happened to be there and they both happened to hate each other. However, that doesn’t make him a murderer.

 

 

“Kim Jiwon! Meet me upstairs during recess!” his friend shouted at him across the classroom. He raised his hand and shouted ‘okay’. Laughing, he continued to talk with his gang about how stupid some shows on the TV and how they needed to improve their show qualities.

 

Feeling a bit off, he went out from the class. Since his teacher wasn’t around and the practical teacher also wasn’t around, he decided to have some walk before going to the rooftop. Jongin and him had always hang out at the rooftop. They would talk nonsense and sometimes, they would smoked too. They had been friends since forever thanks to their dad’s friendship, they often met each other and events and dinners.

 

Jiwon was passing by this one class and his feet were literally glues to the floor. He saw her. Kim Hyuna. The girl who had always pay attention to him. The first time they met was kinda weird. They were both rappers and had to do some collaborations together. Jiwon wasn’t really the one who talk to girl on a daily basis but he knows his way around with the opposite gender. So, it wasn’t really a problem. However, working with Hyuna was a bit different. He had always felt so dangerous around. It was like his inner manly side was crying to come out and show her what he had in his pants.

 

He does knew the fact of the XY couple and yes, he don’t want to interfere with their relationships but she was too hard to resist. They even make out a couple of times during their time together during the collaborations. Nobody knows about it. Not even Jongin. Their friendship and somewhat love story was too lowkey and nobody notice it. It was good though.

 

He noticed that Hyuna was already staring at him from inside the classroom and smiled at him. He smiled back and shyly continued walking. “Kim Jongin. Why do you have a super hot friend and yet you don’t even know that I am banging her behind everyone’s back,” he laughed at his own ridiculous thoughts.

 

“Ya, Kim Jiwon,” someone whisper-shouted at him. He turned around and saw Hyuna was jogging towards his direction. She jumped onto him and he caught her, spinning her around. “Where are yo going?” she asked as she looked around, to check whether there were anyone walking around. Jiwon chuckled. “Rooftop. Jongin wanted me to come. So yea..” Hyuna nodded and got off him. “Yixing and I are going to perform as the opening of the Arts Legacy Theater next Monday. Make sure you come okay?” she said, poking his nose.

 

Jiwon laughed a little and ruffled her hair. “Of course I will come. I might bring all the homies too,” he joked. “Make sure they wont diss the other kids then I am fine,”

 

They bid each other goodbye and Jiwon quickly sprinted to the rooftop. He was too happy that he actually talked with Hyuna. He had always admires her. She was so hardworking despite having a quite serious illness. Hyuna’s body was actually really fragile and she would get sick easily. He had always bring her to the hospital to get her checkups. However, everyone only hear the part where she went out with Yixing but not him.

 

He opened the door to the rooftop and saw Myungsoo was standing there. He frowned. “Kim Myungsoo!” he shouted and walked towards the man. Myungsoo turned around and screamed at him. “Don’t get any closer!” Jiwon was so shock to see Myungsoo’s red eyes. The both of them weren’t really that close and everyone knew how Myungsoo dislike Jiwon for some reasons that nobody actually really knows.

 

Jiwon began to panic when Myungsoo went to the end of the building. “M-Myungsoo ah,” he took a step forward and that was when Myungsoo jumped off from the building. “KIM MYUNGSOO!” he screamed and ran to see him. He gasped at the sight. The blood flow out from his head, drenching his body.

 

Out of the blue, the door was being kicked opened and few students entered the rooftop. Even Jongin was there. Jiwon looked at them in terror. “Kim Jiwon?! What the did you just do?” Baekhyun screamed as he shoved Jiwon. “I .. I.. di-didn’t do anything!” he tried to defend himself but it was useless. “What the other reason then?” Jongin spat, glaring at Jiwon. The latter watched him, confusion written all over but everyone was overshadowed by Myungsoo’s death instead of his innocence.

 

“Everyone knows Myungsoo dislike you Kim Jiwon. I’m betting all my life that you pushed him off the building,” Jongin said and secretly smirked. Baekhyun who heard that glared at Jiwon. “YOU ER! YOU SET ME UP DIDN’T YOU?!” Jiwon screamed at Jongin but was being punched in the face by Baekhyun. “Don’t you ing dare scream at my friend!” I

 

 

Jiwon shook his head as he recalled the day where all his nightmares began to start. People began to disrespect him and he was having a hard time with his career too. But thanks to some underground rappers friends that he made, he managed to clean himself out and work peacefully. The first few weeks was rough and he was considered as a dropped out. However, thanks to Hyuna, he gained back his self-confidence and continued studying but through home tutor.

 

His parents weren’t disappointed because they knew the real story and they quietly made up with Myungsoo’s family saying that it was a pure coincidence. Myungsoo’s younger brother who was really closed with Myungsoo also told them that his brother was really having a hard time with his practices and not with Jiwon. Clearing that up, he started fresh.

 

Believe it or not, throughout his slump, Hyuna was there to support him and created who he was at that moment. He grew stronger and managed to hold his own image. Even though nowadays he was more well-known as a thug, he doesn’t care because everyone was not important except for his love ones. Despite all of that, he was still not satisfy with Jongin. He knew that friend was a sly fox and no one would believe him.

 

Jongin was capable of something people don’t even imagine him doing it. That day, he realized how much Jongin despised him. That hatred look in his eyes was a killer. He knew Jongin was doing something else. He doesnt care about friends and all he cares was himself. Leaning back against his sofa, he closed his eyes. Kim Jongin, what are you planning now.. 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

Hyuna was finally finished with her dance choreograph. Due to her health issues, she was excused from doing small performances and she must focus on her graduation performance. Compared to Yixing, he will do his solo performances for smaller events. She wasn’t so sure if doing this was better but deep inside, she was grateful that she wasn’t really working with Yixing at the moment. When the old Yixing came back, she felt odd. As if something was off. Yes, she was happy that Yixing’s memory was returning and at the same time she was scared what will he do if he knows she was the reason that he lost his biggest chance in life. However, above all, she couldn’t feel the spark between them anymore. I really need to punish myself for this… she sighed.

 

After changing off from her sweaty clothes, she put on her white shirt and black hoodie on along with his black loose sweatpants. Just when she was picking up her bag, the door swung open and Yixing came in. “Hey,” he greeted. The man was wearing his maroon jacket and black sleeves shirt with his cap on. She gulped. I must be crazy. I don’t think his effect had ever fail from making me feel .. she smiled back. “Hey,”

 

Yixing tossed his back on the sofa and walked towards her. “Have you bee practicing? Can we try once together?” he asked as he took off his cap. Hyuna shrugged. She does missed dancing with him and maybe this Yixing wouldn’t be that mad if she mad mistakes. The old Yixing is back… right?

 

He excitedly put the song on and they both stood at the position. When the music started, they began to dance. Even though it was their first time dancing together officially and not comparing through the laptop screen, their chemistry was no joke. Hyuna tackled the choreograph with a tad of her own freestyle during her part. They also tried singing while dancing, just to get use to the feelings.

 

When the part where Yixing stood behind her and touched her waist down to her sensitive spot, that almost made her jump in shock. Anyways, she had to remind herself that stage-Yixing was a total different person. He would be so immersed into his character it was really rare to see him quiver even the slightest. They finally reached to the point of the song where they had their dance break. It started off strong with Yixing’s and followed by Hyuna’s. then, it was their combined part.

 

His touch made her long for more. Oh, how long has it been since they danced like that. Hyuna took the advantage to touch Yixing too. There was the part where she slide her backside against him and she intentionally pressed against him harder. She noticed his soft moan and that expression through the mirror. Still weak for me.. she giggled and continued.

 

Once the song was finished, Yixing pounced on her. He made her lied down on the floor and he hovered her. “Damn I ing miss you,” he mumbled, biting his lips as he stared into her eyes. Hyuna was more than shock she swore her heart almost drop from her rib cage. Slowly, he leaned forward and pecked her lips. She closed her eyes and anticipated for more but nothing came. She opened her eyes and saw Yixing was smirking at her.

 

“Do you expect me to kiss with someone who destroy my dream?”

 

 

 

 

To be continued.

 

 

A/N: do tell me your opinion on this story!! i am actually working for my new fanfiction but i wont post it here though haahah XD

i love you and thank you for reading this crappy story ahahaha