chapter 14: yixing

Erase

 

“Do you expect me to kiss with someone who destroy my dream?”

 

Hyuna’s eyes widened in shock as she stared into his eyes. He smirked. “So, it’s right. You’re the one who crashed with my car..” he said with his low voice as he stood up, dusting off the dust as if he just touched something disgusting. Hyuna got up and watched at him in disbelief. If he really remembers, then I am on my own.. she thought. Yixing grabbed his jacket and put it on. He walked to the sofa and took his bag.

 

“You’ll see how I will crush your dream now,” he said. It sounded more like threat. Hyuna ran towards him and grabbed him by his arm. “Listen to me. I can explain.” Yixing jerked his hand off from her grip and glared at her. “You should have done that years ago, Hyuna. You lied to me all this time. You’re just the same as them,” he raised his voice at her. Hyuna didn’t want to lose her stance so she glared back at him.

 

“You do know it was all your ing fault Zhang Yixing.” she said, low and firm. Yixing looked at her, searching for any other reaction but none was found other than anger. “You better get your memory ing fix before you even dare saying I crush your ing dream.” Hyuna grabbed her bag and walked out from the room and made sure her shoulder collided with his, hard.

 

Yixing watched as she walked away from him. His memory does started coming back and it doing it very fast. He could see how he was hit and who was the one holding him but he wasn’t so sure about the person who was in the car who crashed with him. By the way she reacted just now, it was obvious that Hyuna was the one in the car. However, things began to question him even more.

 

Why did she do that..? 

 

 

 

 

Hyuna arrived infront of a house. It wasn’t her shared apartment with Hyomin nor her shared condominium with Jiwon. It was no other than her best friend’s house; Byun Baekhyun. She got off from her car and dragged herself to ring the doorbell. She pressed the doorbell twice and waited in front of the gate.

 

The porch light was on and a boy with red pajamas jogged towards the gate. “Hyuna? Kim Hyuna?” she heard the panic voice as the gate opened. There he was, standing with his pajamas on and tousled hair. “What.. what are you doing here?” he asked. His face was so bright. Hyuna gave him a soft smile.

 

“Yixing remembers,”

 

By that two words, Baekhyun immediately dragged her into his house. He screamed to him family that his friend was around so no one should be knocking on his door. She found it really amusing to see all these family bond Baekhyun has with his family. She wished she has one too.

 

The two locked themselves in Baekhyun’s room and took a seat on his bed. Hyuna looked around Baekhyun’s room. She saw a lot of their pictures together hung around the room. Baekhyun appreciated this friendship more than ever and it touched her. “I guess, I have to prepare myself to accept the fact that Yixing is leaving me, right?” she looked at him and a painful smiled was drawn across her face. Baekhyun shook his head and pulled her into a hug.

 

“Dear, please. If he loves you, he wouldn’t do that,” he caressed her back, trying to calm her down. However, she wasn’t even crying. She was numb. She cant feel anything. “That’s the problem. Yixing doesn’t love me.” she said so straightforwardly it hurt Baekhyun too. He don’t know what else to say and just let her hugged him. It was good enough that she went to find him instead of going to Jiwon. He knew she would do the right thing.

 

Hyuna told him what happened earlier in the dance studio and even for Baekhyun himself was shocked on what Yixing just said to Hyuna. Even he was scared on what Yixing will do next. From the way she told him the story, it seemed like Yixing really had endured so much anger for the past months. It was insane. He might going to let her fail in everything and leave her just like that.

 

Baekhyun let Hyuna stay the night and he told his parents about it. His mom even lend her some clothes and she shyly took it. It was a cute pajama. At first, she was supposed to sleep in Baekhyun’s room while Baekhyun sleep in the living room but then she insisted that she won’t be sleeping anyway so Baekhyun get to sleep in his room.

 

The rest of the night was filled with laughter and cries along with cans of beers and bottles of wines. They also ordered three large pizzas. It was one of the nights she knew she needed it the most. She needed her best friend. Honestly, that night, Hyomin crossed her mind. She wanted to call her and told her to come down but then she remembered that they weren’t in a good term and she was sad about it. Baekhyun also told her that Hyomin never once mentioned her name when she wasn’t around.

 

Whereas for Jongin; he was just missing in action. Baekhyun told her that Jongin was so distant with everyone it was as if he was planning something else behind them. Hyuna just nodded. “If I ever have to fail and repeat all of this, I want to go Hanlim High School. I hear that they have load of handsome people there,” she said, giggling. Baekhyun just laughed and chugged down his beer. “You really want to move on from Yixing?”

 

Hyuna squinted her eyes as she stared at Baekhyun. “It’s obvious that he’s going to dump me.. am I even his girlfriend to begin with… hahahaha.. I must be crazy. He’s crazy!” Baekhyun nodded. It’s true. Both of them were just too blind about each other.

 

 

 

**

 

 

Jongin drank his alcohol in one big gulp. He needed to make up his mind. He needed to end this too. He can’t waste anytime. Thus, Yixing was slowly recovering and he shouldn’t lost his timing or else it would be hard. Jongin tapped his finger on his phone non-stop. He was fighting with himself whether to text Luyi or not.

 

After debating with himself for so long, he picked up his phone and texted Luyi the address of the cafe that Yixing always go. This better be good. He said to himself as he texted Yixing, saying that he wanted to meet Yixing at that cafe. Well, it wasn’t fully lies. He will come but only to see what his reaction of meeting Luyi.

 

“I can’t believe, I’m betraying my friends…”

 

 

 

 

To be continued.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: that was kinda short. but well, i am still actively writing just that i'm on a vacation lol. will see you guys soon! 

THANK YOU FOR STILL STAYING FOR ME! I LUFF YOU LOTS!