Chapter 1 : XY

Erase

 

As usual, she woke up right at 5.30 a.m and began her day with stretching herself on the bed. The morning breeze always make her feel at ease and she wanted to enjoy it while it last before she actually go meet the hurricane of her day; Zhang Yixing. No, he’s not a cruel guy, he’s just mean at times. Whenever he’s in good mood (which is might probably close to never), he’s nice. She’d seen him with Seolhyun before and she knew he’s a nice guy. Well, somewhere inside that cold,cold heart of his. 
 
After washed up and put on her school attire, she grabbed her sling back that was a gift from Yixing and stuffed her t-shirt and pants inside. She knew well that they are going to spend hours in that room again. Hyuna checked her phone for any texts or phone call from Yixing. None. Shrugging, she walked out from her room, searching for her housemate, Hyomin. 
 
“Morning, Minnie.” she greeted as she sat on the kitchen counter and munched on the tuna sandwich that Hyomin made. Hyomin is a great cook but she always denies it. One of the pros of living with Park Hyomin; great food every time any time!
 
“Oh, you’re awake. Morning~” she sang happily as she placed another sandwich on the plate. “You’re having late practice today?” she asked as she went to the fridge to take some milk. Hyuna shrugged and took a glance at her phone. “I am not sure... Yixing haven’t text anything. He must be quite upset about yesterday’s performance.” she said as she pushed her hair behind her shoulders. “He was so mad about it. I don’t understand why. We did totally okay.”
 
Hyomin clicked her tongue while winking at her. “Ha, that’s the .” she said. Hyuna blinked in confusion. “What ?” she asked, perplexed. “He doesn’t want 'just okay'. He wants 'perfect'.” she said and drank the chocolate milk. “He is a perfectionist isn’t he? You’ve been friends with that dude long enough to even know if he poop today or nah,” she teased. The other girl just stared at her thigh, not knowing what to say. 
 
“Yeah, I guess. I’ll rang you later today, okay? If we have no practice we’ll go do some sky diving?” she wasn’t quite sure if that was a statement or a question but she just let it be. Hyomin nodded happily. “Should bring Xing and the others too,” something in her drop when she heard her friend said that. “Bring the others?” 
 
“Yeah, Baekhyunnie and Jongin. Come on, it’s not like they’re going to eat you,”
 
She internally groaned but maintained a smile on her face. “Sure,” she nodded. “i’ll try.” 
 
 
 
 
 
He woke up that morning with a long, lazy groan. His hand couldn’t seemed to move therefore he turned his head to see what was holding back his hand. Sadness and guilt instantly rushed inside him. He bit his lips and lay back on the comfy bed. Everything seemed to be out of vision. Blinking his eyes doesn’t seem to help either. So, he stayed still and listened to the raindrops. Ah, it’s raining. 
 
The room was filled with scent that they had last night and, believe it or not, it made him even more guilty and mad. It was mere argue yet, he went overboard. Always. He closed his eyes and hold back the urge to scream on top of his lungs. 
 
Yixing shifted his gaze towards his sleeping girlfriend, Seolhyun. Her red hair was very bright under the sunlight and on the white bed sheet. Slowly, he pulled his arms off her. He moved it so slow hoping that the girl won’t wake up but she moved and her eyes blinked open. He puffed his cheeks in disappointment. 
 
“Morning, babe.” she smiled with her eyes closed. Yixing forced himself to smile. “Morning,” he sat down and pulled the comforter over his lower body, feeling embarrassed. The girl chuckled. “Hey, what’s with the reaction? Last night was great. I would never regret losing my first to you,” she said excitedly. He just nodded and awkwardly smile. I wasn’t so sure if i don’t regret for giving my first to you..
 
Seolhyun sat down beside him and kissed his jawline up to his earlobe. Her hands slowly moved on his chest down to his lower body but was quickly stopped by the boy himself. “No,” he said sternly. “School,” and by that he jumped off the bed, grabbed his clothes and entered the bathroom. 
 
The door was locked behind him and he leaned against it. His face was red and his heart wouldn’t stop pounding. What the hell, am i doing? He remember well that he wouldn’t do it until he get marry. Well, guess he could forget on that dream now, can he? 
 
He got into a quick hot bath and prepared himself to go to school. His watch showed that it was almost 6.30 am, which was still early. He can’t believe he woke up that early after a tiring night last night. Still, he was grateful. Yixing took out his phone and rang Hyuna. However, his phone died at the second ring. He cussed under his breathe and kept his phone inside his school’s trousers. 
 
Something hit him in the chest when he looked at the reflection of the mirror. There were hickeys all over his neck and collarbone. How am i suppose to face her today? He sighed deeply and washed his face with warm water, hoping it would make him feel at ease. Well, it doesn’t help. Angry, he stormed his way to his motorbike without even saying good bye to his girlfriend. For some odd reasons, he knew very well she wouldn’t ask for a breakup because she was so in love with him but not vice versa. 
 
Despite the light rain, he rode all the way to Hyuna’s shared apartment, hoping to catch her before she goes to school. Once he arrived in front of the building, it was almost 7 a.m and she usually leaves at that time. Luck was on their side, since the rain had stop.
 
 
After few minutes of waiting, he could see a girl in a familiar school uniform walking. A smile appeared on his face almost in an instant but he covered it with a cough. “Hyuna!” he called. The girl looked at him in surprise. “Eh, what are you doing here?” she asked as she ran towards him. “I don’t know. Happen to pass by and saw you. Want a ride?” he offered. She smiled and shrugged. “Why not...” her voice trailed off and he noticed her eyes were staring at his neck. 
 
A sharp pang hit her chest when she saw the hickeys. He did it, didn’t he? 
 
Yixing shoved the helmet to her chest and the girl back a little due to the strong force. “Hop in. No excuse.” he said, trying his best to ignore her sad expression. She shook offf the thoughts and put the black helmet on. It smelled like his hair product, which was nice. Yixing reached out his hand for her to hold whilst getting on the bike. “Short,” he clicked his tongue. She hit his back playfully. “Jerk,”
 
 
 
 
“I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPEN!”
 
The titanium boy screamed while shaking Hyuna’s shoulders. The girl was so tired with his behavior so she just let him be. “He did not just do that!” he protested, snatching Jongin’s beanie and threw it on the floor. “What does my beanie has to do with Yixing’s hickeys?!” the boy scolded Baekhyun. 
 
The latter widened his eyes and cupped both of Jongin’s cheeks. “Can’t you see?! He lost his ity!!” Baekhyun lay on the floor and protested like a child. He began kicking and punching the air. Hyuna and Jongin exchanged looks and smirked. They both attacked Baekhyun by taking off his clothes. “Ya! Ya! Yayayayya! What the hell are you guys-YAA!” 
 
“Oi! Tone down will you?!” 
 
Someone shouted from a distance. The three of them turned to see the owner of the voice. It was the boy himself, Zhang Yixing. 
 
“Speak of the devil,” she mumbled under her breath. He put down the black plastic bag on the floor and sat crossed leg besides Hyuna. He smiled widely (and innocently), passing a can of beer to her. She gave him that look. “How did you even buy this?” she questioned him but hand reaching for the can. “Because I am Zhang Yixing. I get what i want no matter what.” he said in a matter-of-factly tone. 
 
Jongin was the first one to grab the food from the black plastic. As the two boys hungrily eat, Yixing stared at Hyuna. He noticed how her lips were a tad more pinkish than usual and he noticed that she highlighted her hair. it looks pretty on her anyways. He thought. 
 
“Aren’t you eating?” she asked, handing the chicken piece to his mouth. He cutely opened his mouth and she fed him, giggling. 
 
“ya, ya, look at those two lovebirds,” Baekhyun said with his mouth full, nudging the Jongin who was eating not so handsomely. Baekhyun made that weird sound and shook his head. “Why don’t you just date her, ZhangYi? You two could make adorable babies.” he added. Yixing choked on his own saliva and the poor girl choked on the beer. Both of them were coughing hard. 
 
Jongin made the move. He knocked the back of Baekhyun’s head hard. “Idiot. Watch your mouth.” he scolded. Baekhyun pouted and continued eating his chicken wings. Hyuna secretly took a glance at Yixing. He was smiling sheepishly while texting someone on his phone. One thing that she can be proud of was that he was still using the phone she gave him as a present. Iphone 6. There’s a small ‘XY’ initial at the bottom corner of the phone with a heart emoji at the end. She had the same phone as well. 
 
Jongin saw the situation and quickly snatch the phone away from the chinese boy. He gave him the what-the-heck look and rolled his eyes. Jongin scrolled the message belonged  to the boy. “Uuuu.. Our ZhangYi is so manly. Ya ya ya, hear this out ‘oppa, last night was so fun. Trust me, if we do it again, you’re on top’ and and, ‘oppa, lunch together’,” Jongin read it with full enthusiasm but actually deep inside he felt like throwing the phone in to the sewer. Baekhyun to the opportunity to cling on to Hyuna. 
 
“It’s okay Hyunnie ah, you have me and i can make you the luckiest girl in the whole wide world,” he said cutely.
 
“But you can’t dance so, you cant make me happy.” she teased. 
 
“Ouch!” he put his hand on his chest and pretended he just got shot. “Man down!!” Jongin exclaimed and tackled the boy harshly. 
 
As the two of them were busy fighting with each other, Yixing motioned Hyuna to go out with him. She got the signal and got on to her feet. “I’m going to the toilet okay?” she said and left the room. The boy followed right after. 
 
 
 
“See you tonight? We have to practice for the upcoming event. K-pop festival wasn’t it?” he asked while checking his phone for the schedule that the school had planned for them. She leaned against the wall and nodded. “Yeah sure. Here?” 
 
“As usual,” 
 
She bit her lips, hesitating to ask him or not. “ZhangYi.” she cooed. The boy hummed in reply, keeping his phone in his jeans’ pocket. “Hyomin planned to go sky-diving later this evening. Well, she’s inviting her boyfriend-” “Kim Jongin?” “Yea, yea. And he wants all of us to come. Meaning, ALL of us.” 
 
It took him less than 3 seconds to agree. “Cool, I’m in.” 
 
She stared at him, waiting for a reply that he should be giving. “Are you bringing Seolhyun along?” he clicked his tongue and pinched her cheeks hard, moving left and right. “She’s not one of us. Aiyoo..” his chinese accent suddenly came out and that made him 100% cuter than he already was. She genuinely smiled and chuckled. “Fine,” 
 
 
 
 
 
“Oh. My. God. Kim Hyuna! What on earth are you wearing?!” Hyomin screamed in horror when she saw her friend walked out from her room. The girl put on everything over sized on her, making her look like hobo. She looked at Hyomin with puppy eyes. “I’m following the trend!” she protested. 
 
“Well, your trend is a no-no,” the brown hair girl quickly pushed her inside her room and dig into her closet to find nice clothes. She found her old gray sweater and black shorts. Hyomin tossed that to Hyuna and scrambled her way to the shoes rack. She tossed the black high-cut converse and hit the poor girl’s shin. “Ouw!”
 
“You’re good! Faster okay? Jongin is coming in 10 minutes!” and by that she left the room. 
 
Hyuna quickly took of her clothes and put on the ones that Hyomin picked for her. She realized the shorts were too short but she put it anyways. Maybe it’s her lucky day to find the man of her life. ZhangYi gonna kill me.. She chuckled at the thought. 
 
After finished putting all of that on, she put on some light pink lipstick and let her hair down on her shoulder. It’s been awhile since the two of them could go out like this ever since he dated Seolhyun 5 months ago. Her eyes widened at the thought of dating Yixing for almost half a year. Must be great... She pouted. 
 
 
 
To be Continued. 
 
 
 
 
A/N: cute chapter maybe? okay? okay.