Prologue : The Introduction

Erase

The spotlight was on and a silhouette of a girl with shoulder-length hair was visible. The black shorts, red checkered shirt tied around her waist made her body even more appealing to the eyes of the audience. The song was on and as planned, another spotlight was on, shone towards a boy with light brown hair, wearing black leather jacket and a pair of black skinny jeans.

The flawless and well created moves awed the audience and made most of the teenage girls screamed hysterically. It was no doubt these two got the title as the school’s best performers in dancing department. Thus, they were also the main source of the school’s income, which can be say, school’s money maker. 

Everybody knows how much they hated that fact. 

The intense, intimate dance moves were the highlights of the performance. Girls went crazy when they saw their little shining light, Yixing or better known for his stage name, Lay, was inch away from kissing the lucky girl, Hyuna. 

The performance ended with around of applause. The duo smiled in satisfaction as the lights slowly went out. 

 


“Damn guys, you did hella great!” 

Jongin jumped on Yixing’s back and shook him left and right. He tackled the older boy to the ground while laughing. The latter fought himself back up and stopped Jongin from wrestling him. Hyuna watched the duo fought, giggling. These two could never go a day without fighting like that. It became something that they all knew and fond of. Somehow. Baekhyun, Yixing and Jongin are the trio that everyone knows due to their splendid talents (aside from being a total hottie). Public may see them as friends, but for them, they are one family. Well, Hyuna included as well. 

“Hey, you were great.” Baekhyun said, nudging her side. She was so startled, she jumped a little. “Ya,” she squealed. “I told you so many times not to do that. Come on, dude!” she whined and punched Baekhyun’s arm playfully. The boy fake a scream and stuck out his tongue at her. “Like I care, short.” he ruffled her hair and grinned in total satisfaction. 

“Anyways guys, i have to go and perforrmm!!” he sang as he ran to the backstage, getting ready for his turn to perform. 

Hyuna turned back to Yixing only to see the boy was staring at her. Jongin was way long gone and she knew well, Yixing wasn’t happy. She heaved a sigh and gave him the look. He nodded and the both started walking to somewhere they both love. 

The Dance Studio, Room 7.

 

 

Hyuna was the first one to enter so she the light while the boy took off his leather jacket and dumped himself on the dark blue sofa at the corner of the room. He bellowed before staring at the girl. “Are you ing kidding me? Why did you mess up that part, Hyun? Out of all. Really?” he said in frustration. He pulled his damp hair back and let out another sigh. 

She stared at him in disbelief. “What the hell, Zhang Yixing. Stop blaming people for the s that you do. I did totally fine!” she retorted, totally not agreeing with what he just said. The boy stood up and stormed towards her. She didn’t even move a bit instead, she bravely glared at the boy. They were inch away from each other and both of them could feel their heart pumping so loud as if it almost fall off from their rib-cage.

“Look, i don’t want to quarrel with you today. We have after party later.” he hissed, making the girl to flinch back. “Do you think i want to go there with you? Kiss my , Xing” she retorted and turned her heels, wanting to walk away from him but before she could do that, he grabbed her arm and jerked her backward so she’ll fall against his chest. “You better go. Don’t you dare change my friends’ perspective on us.” 

 


She stared at her reflection in the mirror. Her make up was smudged and her hair was tousled around. Heaving a sigh, she began to fix herself; putting some make up and tied her hair into a ponytail. She put on the over-sized checkered shirt on and breathed in slowly. It’s going to be okay. She told herself, over and over again. 

This wasn’t their first time. Frankly, this wasn’t as bad as they usually can get. Sometimes, they even had to restrain themselves from hitting each other most of the time. 

“Eh? Hyuna!” someone chirped happily. Hyuna turned around to see her close friend, Sora rushing towards her and gave her a bear hug. “Hey, what’s with the face? You okay?” she asked, touching her face and fixing her hair. Hyuna took her friend’s hands and put it at her side. “Hey, i’m okay. Just the adrenaline rush and the excitement from before hasn’t fully gone yet.” 

Sora smirked naughtily and poke the girl’s side. “How does it feel to have him all over you? You must be super excited, isn’t it?” she teased. Hyuna’s face went red. She hates it when that happens. She maintained her coolness and crossed her arms. “Every single time.” 

Oh how she wish she can lie about that. 

 

 

Yixing was laying on the cold, hard, wooden floor of the room 7. He couldn’t help but to play the memory of him and her quarrel. It oddly made him feel alive. True, he hates to see her when she was mad but he just want to let it out. Something about her that made him can do anything and everything that he wants. 

When he was busy daydreaming about the previous quarrel, someone entered the room sending him to be on his instantly. “Hey,” she greeted him. The girl ran towards Yixing and hugged him. “You did well,” she flowered him kisses all over his face. The boy smiled and wrapped his arms around her body. They both lay back down on the floor and continued the mini make out session. 

“I don’t think i did well,” he puffed his cheeks as he hold her waist so that she wont fall off from his body. She smiled. “You really did well, come on Xingtou” she pinched his cheeks and chuckled. “Sometimes, i just wish i was Hyuna so i can feel your body against mine,” 


And he knew damn well that he won’t let that become a reality. 

 


To Be Continue. 

 

 

 

A/N; what can you guys say about the main roles? huhuhuhu.. i am so enjoying writing this honestly