Chapter 15: Her

Erase

Notes: woah, i didnt realize i forgot to update no wonder it felt weird. huhuhu i saw a lot of you guys are team Jiwon. hehehehe personally, i want to know what do you guys think about the ending. what will happen? because i realized this story is coming to an end soon.. hahaha

 

 

 

Hyuna held Jiwon’s hand as they walked out from the hospital. She got her monthly checkups and it was good to hear that she didn’t really overworked herself this time. Jiwon offered to carry her on his back but she refused. “Don’t be such a sweetheart, Kim Jiwon. You might hurt yourself if you do that,” she chuckled, pinching his cheeks. He smiled sneakily and linked arms with hers. “It’s a privilege to be hurt by my one and only, Kim Hyuna,” he said.

 

She rolled her eyes playfully. “Ew, you make our surname sound the same,” she said. Jiwon couldn’t help but to laugh. “Ya. You do know our surname is the same right? You see! We are match made from the heaven~” he said over-dramatically. Hyuna hit his arms softly. “Kim Jiwon please!” she laughed. “Oh baby, you can say that when we’re in bed, okay?” he winked naughtily. Hyuna was speechless at how playful this man can get.

 

At first, Jiwon want to bring her to eat something nice but she said that she had to do some practicing since she’s going to start practicing the song with Yixing soon. Everything have to be perfect if I don’t want him to be hella mad at me. She thought to herself. So, Jiwon sent her to her usual dance studio. She bid him goodbye and quickly ran to upstairs.

 

 

Once she closed the door and got herself ready to practice, her waist hurt. It was bearable at first but once she got halfway through the routine, she collapsed on the floor. Tears began to form in her eyes but she ignored that. If loving Yixing means death, then let death come to me as I love you, Zhang Yixing. She vowed to herself. It was so painful knowing that the ending was going to be a sad one.

 

Sometimes, she caught herself thinking how she will watch Yixing leave right in front of her eyes. Maybe he wont even look back or maybe he wont even care to see her once he fully regained his memories. It wont be long until he figure out since he already started seeing her in his memories. At points, she wasn’t sure who’s fault was it that everything happened. She wanted to fully blame him but she could just move on and be happy on the day that he said he wanted to pursue his career in Beijing with Luyi.

 

That name lingered at the back of her mind as she was practicing the routine. Most of the times, she hated seeing herself in the mirror. She looked very pitiful, pathetic and just a loser. Closing her eyes, she focused back on her moves.

 

few weeks left and I’m graduating high school and everything will end.  

 

Will it?

 

 

 

**

 

 

Yixing stopped the music and grabbed the towel from the chair to wipe his sweats. He had been feeling great lately. His body worked just like he wished it would. His memories were slowly coming back. Thanks to Luhan and Jongin. Speaking of Jongin, he received a text from him saying that he wanted to meet him at their always loiter around. They promised to meet each other later tonight and he said he would come after he got his shower.

 

Yixing took his phone and looked through his gallery. Jongin had sent him pictures back in the days before he lost his memories. Jongin seemed sincere in helping him compared to the others. He knew that Baekhyun would help but he often take her side so it’s kinda dangerous to seek help from him.

 

He smiled looking at the happy pictures of the four of them together. Sometimes five and sometimes six when Hyomin and Chanyeol would joined in. After knowing that Hyomin and Hyuna weren’t in a good term anymore, it hurt him because their bonds with each other were loosing down.

 

The thing that annoyed him the most was the fact that she moved out from Hyomin’s apartment and went to stay with Jiwon. God knows what they do together at night. He could tell by heart that Hyuna make out with him. Jiwon’s face literally screamed and the way they looked at each other, ha.

 

Ruffling his hair, he went to the shower room to get himself clean.

 

After showering, he put on something nice. A black t-shirt and a red checkered shirt on top with his pair of black skinny jeans. He used his car to go to the cafe. For some reasons, he was feeling very nervous but he wasn’t sure why.

 

Once he arrived at the cafe, he lowered his cap and entered the cafe. He saw Jongin who sitting, playing his phone. He tapped his shoulder. “Kim Jongin,” he called. The boy turned around and smiled when he saw Yixing. “Hyung,” he said.

 

“Why you want me to come here so suddenly?” he asked as he took a seat in front of him. Jongin didn’t even hesitate to say it. “I want you to meet someone. I think she would triggered your brain to remember more,” Yixing widened his eyes. Jongin sounded so serious. “O..kay..” he nodded and ordered for some drinks. It was suspicious but he knew it’s going to be worth it. Yixing doesnt want to live this life anymore. He wanted to know his old self.

 

“Who is this person to be honest?”

 

Jongin put down his phone and sighed. “I know they will kill me if I tell you this so can you keep a secret?” Jongin asked, almost pleading. Yixing, who was oblivious, nodded in agreement. Jongin smiled. “Good. She’s coming now,”

 

Luyi entered the cafe and stood beside Jongin, waving at Yixing. “Hello Ge!” she said in a quite high pitched voice. Yixing blinked when he saw her. He tried to recall when he meets her or who she was in his life. As he tried hard, his head hurt. It felt as if he got hit on the head. “Argh!” he groaned in pain, holding on to his head.

 

“Ge…” Luyi went to Yixing and held both of his shoulders. Jongin stood up, totally panicking. “Yixing, are you okay.. dude where’s your medicines?” he asked. Yixing just shook his head and gave few hits on his head. “I’m fine..” he finally said, trying to catch his breath. Luyi sat down beside him. Her eyes couldn’t got off him. “Jongin.. you know he’s going to be in pain if he force himself to remember. Why?”

 

Jongin glared at her. “Do you think I want to see my friend suffer? , seeing him not himself kills him deep inside. And those two bastards wont see because they are too busy taking care their own asses to not get hate. God, now I am the bad guy?!” Jongin burst out in anger.

 

Yixing took a sip on his drinks and looked at Jongin, sitll holding back the pain of his brain or head or whatever it was. “What do you mean?”

 

Jongin took in a deep breath. “Hyuna. The main key to all your memories is Hyuna. If you remember what she did to you and what you did to her, you already remember everything. That’s all. We all try to avoid this is because we know what will happen if you know the truth. I brought Luyi along because she’s part of the big picture in your memories. Try remember her. Try remember what you guys did together.” Jongin told him.

 

Yixing looked at Luyi. Her face was slightly pale and she looked scared. He tried to calm himself down and think. Like what Luhan said, he cant just cant be angry without thinking rationally. “It’s okay. I am determined to get my memory back as well. You’re doing great Jongin ah.” he nodded and struggled to stand up. “I need to go. I really need to get my medicine..” he said and excused himself.

 

Just when he reached the exit door, he took out his phone and texted Luhan that he have to come to his place. He’s running out of that pills.

 

 

**

 

Jiwon cooked dinner that night and waited for Hyuna to come back. Even though he knew she doesn’t really eat dinner because she’s on diet, he made sure his cooks weren’t too much for her. Everything was healthy. Well, except for the steak. He was craving for steaks and he wanted to eat it with her.

 

“I’m home!”

 

The smile instantly appeared on his face when he heard the familiar voice. In his head, he might feel as if they were married because it’s so nice knowing that someone will be home and saying that and give them kisses.

 

“Jiwon?”

 

He heard her calling for him. “Kitchen,” he shouted. The footsteps grew louder and the next thing he knew, a pair of arms wrapped around his body. He could feel that her hair was wet. “You took a shower before coming here?” he asked. Hyuna hummed, enjoying his warmth. “it’s so nice of you to cook for me,” she mumbled, inhaling the manly scent of his body. Jiwon chuckled. “I just want to share my cravings with you. Come on, let’s eat.”

 

Hyuna let go of the hug and helped him to take off his purple apron. As she went to the seat, Jiwon grabbed the wine he kept in the drawer. It still amazed her how he could manage himself and became this rich kid. Once they both sat down, they began eating.

 

“How’s practice?” he asked as he munched on his meat. She nodded. “I think I’m okay. I’m just worried that we’re going to have few rehearsals after this and that means I have to do them together with Yixing.” she told him. “I’m fine though. Are you coming?” she asked him. Jiwon chuckled. “Of course I am. I can’t miss your graduation performance and don’t worry. I will also come on your graduation day if your parents are not coming,” he winked naughtily.

 

Hyuna laughed and shook her head. “Of course they will come. What bull are you spilling on?” she said, still giggling. It was always nice when its with Jiwon. “Well, if they come, I could face to face ask them if I can have their daughter for the rest of my life,” he made it sound like the song Rude. That cracked her up again. “Oh my god, as if Jiwon ah,” she laughed.

 

The night for them were just sweet and romantic. After doing the dishes together, they decided to just lay down and cuddled. She refused to do any since both of them were gong to have a long day tomorrow and they need their energy too. Therefore, they spent the night cuddling and just watching some horror movies together.

 

 

To be continued.