Act

Cherubical Cactus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun shyly entered Lay’s apartment and slowly take his tour around the living room area. The dimple boy apartment was so cozy and neat. The used of pastel color mix with warm color really make the apartment looked so simple yet elegant. The house really looked like an architect's house. The wall was full of beautiful paintings and the pictures of Sehun.

 

“Sehun really looks good in these pictures,” Baekhyun murmured. He traced his fingers on one of the painting; the painting was so beautiful that Baekhyun’s just couldn't take his eyes from it. It was a painting of a very beautiful river stream.

 

“You like painting so much?” Lay asked while standing beside Baekhyun that was leaning his ear on the painting.   

 

'I look like an idiot right now,' Baekhyun timidly pulls his face away from the painting. “This painting looks so alive, it’s like standing beside the real river, I'm trying to hear the river sound, I’m dumb,” The beautiful boy sheepishly smiled while scratching his head.

 

“My dad painted this, our family always go to this river when we have time, we never go there after both of my parents died in the car accident years back,” Lay said while placing his palm on the painting. “I always feel the same every time I look at this painting, don’t worry,” The dimple boy smiled.

 

“I talk too much, I’m sorry,” Baekhyun started to regret his curiosity act. “It's been so long since I when to a place like that, I use to travel a lot before…never mind,” Baekhyun quickly shook his head. The old Baekhyun was a very free-spirited man; he loves to travel alone around the country and he was a very brave man. But because of his bravery, he becomes a coward like he was today. The dark memories of the terrible night come flooded into his mind again, the images of blood on his hands and the pain that he had to endure while being left to die alone in the dark alley started to come back flashing right in front of him. His small body begins to-shivered while cold sweat started to form on his forehead. ‘Please not right now,’    

 

“Baek?” Lay began to worry when he saw Baekhyun looked so lost in his own world right now, the beautiful boy was so pale and tears started to roll down on his cheeks.

 

“Come here, you’re not alone, I’m here,” The dimple boy pulled Baekhyun into his warm hug. He then slowly Baekhyun’s soft hair.

 

“Relax, you’re not alone, I’m here,” Lay softly repeated his words.

 

“It’s dark…too much blood…they stab me and left me to die, I’m going to die,” The beautiful boy stuttered while crying in Lay’s embraced.

 

 

---

 

 

Baekhyun softly whimpered as he opened his eyes. He realizes that he was actually sleeping on someone else bed while being tucked warmly under a very soft blanket. The pillows were so fluffy and it smelled so good. ‘It smells like Lay,’ He frowned. Baekhyun shrieked when he saw Lay was staring at him while lying beside him on the same bed.

 

“You finally awake,” The dimple boy smiled while pinching Baekhyun’s nose.

 

Baekhyun froze as he stared blankly at Lay’s handsome face. “I’m embarrassing myself, I’m sorry, go away,” He quickly hid under the blanket, shielding his red hot face from Lay’s eyes.

 

“You should feel honored right now, this bed is my sacred place, no one else except me, sleep on this bed,” Lay chuckled while playfully poked Baekhyun’s body from over the blanket.

 

“Stop talking, I lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter