Angel and Demon

Cherubical Cactus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The pretend couple walked away from the shop while holding their hands. Both seemed to enjoy their quiet moment right now.

 

"Hmm, I think Benny can't see us right now," Sehun chuckled. He loved to tease the older man. He liked to see Kai shy reaction, his red blushing face. 'Old man looks so cute,' Sehun mentally cooed.

 

"Oh, alright," Kai smile sheepishly while awkwardly pulled his hand from Sehun's. He shoved his hands into his pants pocket. The older boy was so stunned when Sehun grabbed back his hand and began to link their pinky fingers together.

 

"I still think that Benny hyung will be going to peek at us using his CCTV, we must not let our pinky fingers go, you know, just to make sure," Sehun winked his eyes playfully toward Kai.

 

'Our pinky fingers are linking right now, gosh, I can't remember where did I park my car, you're getting dumber Kai.'  The older boy was struggling so hard to maintain his stepped. He almost felt that he was flying with Sehun right now. Kai almost whined when he had to let go of Sehun's finger. They finally arrived in his car. 'I already miss your pinky finger cactus.'

 

"Sehun!" Someone approached them in the parking lot.

 

"Donghae hyung!" Sehun ran towards the very good looking guy and jumped to hug him.

 

Kai almost threw their stuff away when he saw the cactus boy was hugging the good-looking boy so tightly. Sehun wore a very short pink sweater, his milky abs were showing so much when he hugged the good looking boy. Kai could easily see Sehun's underwear brand that was clearly been exposed to the whole wide world. To make mattered worst, the good-looking guys placed his hands on Sehun's skin, right on his bare waist.

 

"Sehun can be so careless sometimes," Kai sighed.

 

The good-looking guy looked at Kai with a judging stare, he was smirking when the older boy saw his touchy hand all over Sehun's bare waist. Kai was so mad that he almost cursed toward the good-looking guy.

 

'Why are you behaving like this Kai, you're a grown-up man, patient, patient,' Kai harshly closed his car bonnet and that action startled the giggling Sehun.

 

'There goes your patient Kai, I'm so sorry babe,'  Kai mentally apologized to his own beloved car.

 

"Oh, I forget about Kai," Sehun stepped away from the guy and stand beside Kai. "Kai, this is one of Lay hyung best friend, I've known him since I'm 10 years old," Sehun smiled.

 

Kai burning heart began to calm down when he heard Sehun's cheeky voice. His chest started to swell with pride when Sehun's unconsciously placed his hand on his waist, pulling him closer to his side. Sehun looked so proud when he introduced him to Donghae.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter