Our Tattoo

Cherubical Cactus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun decided to stop by his devil looking boyfriend's shop today. It had been five days since he last saw Kai after their confession. Sehun was so busy with his college while Kai was busy with his shop. They only communicated through text messages and phone call, but that was not enough for Sehun. The cactus boy really needed to smooch and hugged the real living thing. He missed Kai’s fragrance so much and he wanted it right now.

 

The cactus boy silently entering Kai’s shop while eyes darted towards Kai that was standing back facing him from inside his office through the small glass mirror. Kai looked handsome and hot with his sleeveless shirt and tight ripped jeans. Sehun bit his bottom lip when he looked at Kai’s exposed biceps and a y tattoo peeking from over his shoulder. He looked like a bad boy that parent didn’t want their son or daughter to date. Ever since he knew Kai, Sehun realized Kai habit when he something was bothering on his mind. He would ruffle his own hair, and his hair will become so messy, sticking up in every direction. He didn’t even bother to fix it again. Just like right now. Sehun really loved looking at Kai with his messy blonde hair and twirling a lollipop in his mouth. ‘What a wonderful sight,’

 

“I miss you,” Sehun whined while leaving feathery kisses on Kai’s neck, grazing his nose right under Kai’s ear. He tightly wrapped his hands around Kai’s waist, pressing their body closer. ‘I really need to see him every day,’ Sehun mentally screamed.

 

“Hai,” Kai reply nonchalantly while continuing his work. He was so busy arranging the latest design of tattoo on his work desk.

 

“Just Hai? We don’t see each other for five days!” Sehun snapped. He pulled away from Kai with a very grumpy face. He thought that Kai would feel the same way as him too.

 

“Come here baby,” Kai chuckled. He sat down on his desk and trapped Sehun to face him by wrapping his legs around the cactus boy waist. The older boy smirked while pressing his lollipop on Sehun’s mouth, slowly applying it like a lip balm all over Sehun’s pink lip. He then leaned down to captured Sehun’s lip and began to the sticky substance earnestly from the cactus boy lip until it was all clean.

 

‘This old man so experience in giving mind-blowing kisses,’ Sehun started to get jealous of Kai’s past boyfriend. Kai’s kissed was so addictive.

 

“Again,” Sehun whimpered while pressing their lips together.

 

“I miss you too cactus,” Kai released Sehun’s lip with a half hooded eyes. He continued to smooch all over Sehun’s gorgeous face and defines jaw, while his thumbs gently rubbing on Sehun’s neck. 

 

“You treat me like cactus too, real cactus can survive without water for five days, I’m a human cactus! You must shower me every day with kisses, or I’ll die!” Sehun cried while nuzzling his face on Kai’s chest.

 

“Gosh, baby, why are you crying?” Kai was so shocked when he heard Sehun’s soft cried. He knew that Sehun was terribly crying when he could feel that his front shirt was soaked because of Sehun’s tears.

 

“I don’t know! I miss you so much it hurts!” Sehun sobbed. He didn’t know how to handle the overwhelmed feeling of missing his boyfriend, his first boyfriend, first love. He was still learning about it and he felt so dumb and ashamed toward the experienced old man.

 

“I know you’re laughing at me, I feel so stupid right now, I hate myself!” Sehun groaned.

 

“Why would I laugh when my lover cry because he is missing me, that’s so heartwarming, I’m sorry for making you miss me like this. I won’t do it again alright? I promise, stop crying baby, If Baekhyun sees you like this, he will kill me,” Kai gently Sehun’s hair and kisses his forehead.

 

“Alright, I miss you, I miss you,” Sehun said it again while rubbing his face on Kai’s sensitive neck, hands tugging Kai’s shirt closer. Sehun really loved Kai fragrance. He didn’t realize that he started to his boyfriend's neck.

 

“Sehun, stop!” Kai moaned while gently pushing Sehun away. Honestly, Kai was being patient with Sehun. He wanted Sehun first love to be sweet, he deserved it because he was an angel, untainted soul. If Kai followed his lustful heart, he would already throw the cactus boy on his bed when the first time they kissed. He avoided meeting with Sehun to protect the innocent sheep from his inner wolf.

 

Both of them startled by Sehun's phone ringtone. “Donghae hyung? Are you here? I’ll be out soon,” Sehun place his phone back inside his pocket.

 

“I’ve got to go, you can let me go now,” Sehun pecked Kai’s cheeks and patted the older boy thighs that were still circling his waist. 

 

“You’re going out with another man? You forget that you already have a boyfriend cactus?” Kai growled at Sehun’s ear. He slipped his hands under Sehun shirt and gripped the cactus boy’s waist while rubbing his thumbs on Sehun’s bare warm skin.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter